Comments ( 198 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 198
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Yes I was in a store, and yes I actually bought those clothes:

Lol, they still have the tags and stuff on them :rainbowkiss:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1965078 *hugs tightly* thanks for not leaving me.

Why would I leave you? *hugs* :fluttershysad:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1966094 because I look like shit.

*Ugh* I swear, you're just as crazy as Shutter...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1967156 *snuggles* almost done rewriting the first chapter.

Cool, I can't wait to read it. :pinkiehappy::yay:

Also, you have 75 followers!!! :yay:

Alright, gimme a bit and I'll give you my critique of it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1969879 quick question. Are you still okay with... *leans in and kisses you*?

Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? *kisses you back*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

*holds you*
Could we what?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1970150 u-u-umm *blushes brightly* p-please-

*starts kissing your neck passionately, savoring the delicate taste of your skin*

((Gotta go take a shower, when I get back do you still want me to give you my edit? of your rewrite?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1970201 ahhh! *I moan out softly* yes!

((Edit if you want))

*I bring my lips back to yours as I kiss you softly*

((Just wanted to make sure, I'll post it in a second))

Alright, one thing before I start, I'm not all too sure about the new title you gave it. To be honest, I really liked the name *Scribble**Scribble*, and when you changed it to AAD I was kinda like meh, but it worked I guess. This new title though, it just sounds a bit too generic and corny for me.

If mom hadn't made me stop, I would've tried to skip grades all the way out of Highschool. It would've taken a few tries, but I could've done it.

I'm not sure how I feel about this statement. I realize it's just Scribble giving her honest opinion, but it almost sets her as being a Mary Sue.

I also knew mom wouldn't move me and her too a new town based on letters but tere had been a period of interviews that never got published a while back

*to, *there

because my my mane is down to my hooves.

I think 'goes' might be a good replacement here, it helps the sentence flow a bit more.

but he is dead.

I think this might have more of a sudden impact if you shortened it to 'he's'

"ready dear?" she is smiling.

*Ready *She

but this is the closest I could ever get to saying "I love you mom", and sometimes I just need to tell her that.

Nothing wrong here, just that this sentence hit me right in the feels :pinkiesad2:

She uses her magic to adjust my bags on my back.

I'd consider changing that to 'the', although it isn't necessary, but it might sound a bit better.

My wings are too small to ever fly with, and I'm not a very good Pegasus.

AGH! More feels! :raritydespair:

I take a peek at the tree using my other sense. I can hear and see the life giving energies feeding the tree. It was unicorn.

I wonder, not for the first time...
... Equestrian at least.

I think introducing this concept in such great detail so early on might be a bad move. What you might want to do instead is hint at the idea she can do this, but outright reveal it just yet.

The door is answered by a Lavender Unicorn, female.

I think this description is a bit dry, wouldn't you say? What about Twilight's mane? Her tail? Her almond shaped eyes? Even her cutie mark?

"Hi><my name is Twilight Sparkle. Me and your mom are friends."

I think placing a comma here might show a bit better how formal Twilight's being to Scribble.

Ahh><she was waiting for me to talk.

Again, adding a comma here wouldn't hurt.

Ponyvill on the other hoof was warm

*Ponyville

but I had gladly given it up for mom.

I think in this instance it would be better to use 'I'd' instead

Ponies two years older then me

*hugs*
*than
:twilightsmile:

but seeing as how she already said my name so I couldn't use the card now.

That doesn't really need to be there, in my opinion.

as was miss Cheerilee

*As

Why had my mother talked to her first?...

Should be '...?'

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1970403 *my arms softly wrap themselves around you as I give in to the moment.*

((Excellent, thanks for the help!))

*My hands run up and down your stomach, feeling every intimate inch of your body*

((No problem :twilightsmile:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1970543 *I gasp at your touch* Fade, I need you. ((genders?))

*I whisper lowly* "I... I need you too..."

((Whatever you'd like, I suppose))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1970661 ((guyxguy?)) *I shudder at your answer* I-Im ready.

((That works for me))

*I bring my hands onto either end of your shirt and begin pulling it over your head*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1970733*the shirt slips off easily, and I blush brightly as more of my skin is revealed*

*I lean in and kiss your bare chest as I grope the crotch of your jeans tenderly*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1970793 *I moan louder as I feel you squeeze me lightly. Using your distraction I try to remove your shirt*

*I take my attention away from your crotch for a few moments as I help you get off my shirt. As it slides off I turn back to you, placing one hand on your cheek and another around your stomach as I pull you in close for another kiss*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1970863 *I groan frustratedly into your mouth as we are pulled into another embrace*

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Oct 17th, 2013

*My lips trail down your body once more as I lower myself to your hips. My hands go to work unzipping your pants as I stare lovingly up at you*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1970965 "f-fade" * I whisper in slight surprise. I can feel my undergarments getting even tighter as my button comes undone*

*I bring my nose into your crotch as I finally pull down your jeans. I take in your wonderful smell as I deeply inhale*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971071 *my hips grind forward in instinct and I place my hand lightly on your head* p-please use me however you w-want.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971071 f-fade, can I lay down on my back first?

1971120>>1971173
*At hearing your request I lightly push you onto your back and onto the bed. As I have you pinned down I slip my hand underneath your underwear and feel your warm cock*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971202 oh my gosh! *I cry out excitedly as you firmly grip my shaft*

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Oct 17th, 2013

"I'm guessing you like that then?" *I ask teasingly as I gradually begin stroking the length of your member. As I'm doing that I take your other hand and guide it over to my crotch with the exception that you'll unbutton my pants*

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Oct 17th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971322 *my hand come up short* f-fade, try turning around. I-I-I want to taste it. ((69ing))

*I nodded quickly and turned around so that my face was in your crotch and vice versa. I nuzzle your underwear lovingly* "I.. I want to taste yours too..." *I say as l finally pull down your underwear and give your cock some breathing room*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971381 * I quickly pull down both your pants and underwear. Not wasting a second, I bring my tongue along the throbbing piece in front of me.*

*Feeling the irresistible tension in my loins, I immediately do the same to you as I lick your deliciously salty rod from tip to base*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971430 * I escalate things further and take your whole head in my mouth. Without any hesitation I bring it to my throat and back. Just the taste and heat of it make my sphincter and cock spasm.*

*I moan deeply, and down your cock in reaction, letting my tongue lather up your member with my saliva. I continue moaning as I your shaft, my hips rocking back and forth on your face*

((Gotta get off soon))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1971467 *I pull away.* f-fade. Finish in me!

*I slowly take my lips off your cock, lightly kissing your head as I separate. I roll off of you, the mere idea of getting to orgasm inside you making my cock even harder than before*

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 198