Comments ( 79 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 79

((Obviously, Red will keep her sister, but she probably won't be around much... I don't know, maybe Red starts off with meeting Scribble, then realizing she's already sorta going out with Derpy and Platinum Red starts messing with them or something... I'm not exactly sure, what do you want Red to be?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3199099 ()this is just the sex-off, but I want Red to be whatever you think best.))

Scribble sighed as the last silk ribbon was affixed. Her back legs were tied to each of her forelegs, and she was laying on her back. She was glad Derpy and Platinum hadn't gone all chains and metal like they'd first been planing, but she was still miffed about her position.

Platinum and Derpy were positively salivating over the adorable bound filly. The lacy socks touched the top of Scribble's legs, and the filly's mane and tail were Adorned with bows. Add to that the silk bindings, and Scribble looked just like a present.

((Crimson should step in and say something about "don't forget the rules," or "remember our deal."))

((I want Red to fit well with you're story... But I have no idea what that would be unless you help give me some sort of idea))

Red came into ((where are they?)), her eyes immediately glaring past Derp-eyes and miss prissy pants to Scribble, where her gaze softened into a youthful, loving one as she got a good look at her soon-to-be marefriend's marehood. Turning her attention back to the other two slightly younger fillies inside the room, giving a business-like *ahem* before speaking. "Alright... You two remember the deal?" She asked as she closed the door behind her softly, maintaining her aggressive glare toward them.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3199706 Derpy and Platinum both blushed and turned their eyes to the walls of the small she'd they had secluded Scribble too. "Y-yeah."

((Shit, this is in third person while DCMA is in first... ahh, I'll just convert it when writing. We'll treat this as a session to see what kind of filly red is.))

Scribble was completely silent as she tried to see who had stepped in, but just as her eyes reached the doorway a red cloth blocked all sight.

"Sorry." Platinum whispered as she stepped away. "but we just can't have you having any bias when judging."

'Judging' scribble wondered with great trepidation. "Judging what?'

Red stifled a giggle. "I'm guessing she doesn't know why she's here?" She asked, though, judging from the fact she was tied up, she assumed that Scribble didn't come here voluntarily. "So how do we decide who gets to go first?" She asked, not bothering to wait for the answer to her first question.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3199877 "Uhh, I'm not sure." Derpy admitted. "I'd say we go first, but that'd hardly be fair to you." Platinum glared at her marefriend but didn't argue. "I guess a coin flip?"

'A COIN FLIP FOR WHAT?!' Scribble thought desperately. She was beginning to try her bonds. She'd been so curious now about sex, it's the only reason she walked into Derpy and Platinum's "trap," but this wasn't what she wanted!

Red nodded. "Works for me. One of you got a coin?" Red asked, though to be honest she was curious about how much these two knew about sex and pleasuring another mare.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3199904 "I think there is one in my, ah!" Platinum pulled a bright silvery coin out of a velvet red purse. With a glance at Red she flicked the coin. "Call it!"

Red leaned in as she exclaimed "Tails!"

((How about... Red goes first, then once Derpy and Platinum get their turn Red decides to interfere?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3199943 ((sure))

Both Derpy and Platinum looked teary eyed as the coin landed tails up, but they nodded and stepped out of the way, leaving the adorably bound Scribble exposed to Red.

Red trotted up to Scribble's exposed form, giving each of the two other ponies a look that said something along the lines of "Watch and Learn. Without another moment of hesitation, Red dove her head between Scribbles' legs, her tongue pressing in and out of Scribble's plothole while her horn rubbed up against her marehood.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3200194 Scribble silently screamed out in complete shock. She struggled. She shivered and shook at the completely foreign sensations, and kicked at the pleasure washing over her small system. Her whole body was overcome with a bright blush.

Derpy and Platinun watched hungrily. Their cute little filly was shaking like a leaf in the wind as another filly their age ravished her. Mentally, they were taking notes.

((Describe the technique some.))

Red pressed further, her horn just barely penetrating Scribble as her tongue pushed against the tight walls of her sphincter. Already she could feel her mane getting matted down from Scribble's juices as all she could focus on was pleasuring Scribble as much as possible.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3200521 ((A bit fast.))

Scribble three her head back in pleasure, hitting the ground, and dazing her completely.

((Change Scribble's position now if you want. Also, describe how things taste and how Crimson's horn feels))

((Sorry, it's getting more and more difficult to send messages from school))

Red took the opportunity to flip Scribble onto her stomach, her youthful tush wiggling in the air as her decorated tail clumsily swished back and forth. After a few more savory moments of ogling Scribble's plot, Red dove back in, this time going for her young flower, licking up all the sweet juices as they leaked out.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3201170 Scribble's air was taken away as the unseen pony flipped her over. It was seized violently when the same stranger dove back between her haunches and sent Scribble's mind into a hot white zone of pleasure.

And then something hot and wet kept her there, her body barely managing to stay cohesive under the rapid assualt.

Derpy and Platinum were both breathing deeply with their hooves between each other's legs. The two took a moment to kiss, but not long enough to really take their eyes off Scribble's writhing form.

Red pulled herself away in order to breath, and lick up the delicious wetness that had culminated on her snout. As she did so she noticed in the corner of her eye two fillies behind her, clopping themselves and making out. She gave them both a devious grin as her horn glowed. Enjoying the show, are we? Well, you're going to enjoy it even more... Flaring her horn up once more, Red finally entered into Scribble's cunt with her vibrating horn, and once she was a decent amount inside, Red began to expand the aura of her horn.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3201290 Scribble almost collapsed in disappointment when the unbelievable teasing wet hot thing left her body, but her mood and her young little body surged up as the much harder vibrating horn pressed inside. And finally her pleasure was doubled when that thing inside her expanded.

Red pushed her horn further in, and increased the size of her aura. She could feel everything inside her.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3201574 Scribble came to a crashing halt as something small tore inside her. Immediately she was filled with a sharp pain that just managed to blot out the pleasure she felt. She tried to pull away, but the binds kept her in place/

Red suddenly felt a change in Scribble's reaction, and immediately pulled out in panic. "Scribble?! Are you okay?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3202660 Scribble sagged as a small red liquid dripped out of her small slit.

Red sighed lightly, relieved that she'd only just broke her hymen. "Hey... You two want your turn now? I don't think she can take much more of my magic..." She whispered to the two ponies behind her.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3203184 Scribble settled slowly as the pain and pleasure slowly drained away. It wasn't long before she was laying flat against the ground again. She briefly wondered what that was inside her just now, but she as too dazed to think much.

Inversely, Platinum and Derpy were looking very thoughtful. While both flinched at the blood, the nodded an affirmative to Crimson's question. After a few seconds of hushed whispering, Derpy charged across the room and flipped Scribble back over.

Scribble's legs kicked out in surprise as she was flipped back into her back, but they failed to hit anything before the ropes caught them.

Derpy dived back in as the legs withdrew, her muzzle nipping and licking along the soft flesh of Scribble's inner lips. Scribble kicked again as uselessly as the first time, and she felt her wings begin to expand against their bonds for the second time. Her breathe became short, and soon her legs were regularly bucking against whatever was making her body feel this way. Once Scribble was breathing at a frightening rate, Platinum dashed across the room and leaned in to suck the sweet button that Derpy had purposely avoided.

Scribble came in a long wet fashion. Her hips continued to grind back and her mouth sat open adorably. She squirted enough to leave her mouth dry, and finally she collapsed against the floor as she whited out from pleasure.

Red stared astounded as the two slightly younger ponies worked masterfully on Scribble's recently healed slit. As she looked on she noticed the wetness that dripped down both of their legs, which were spread ever so slightly. Red then got an evilly good idea. Sneaking up on the tips of her hooves, Red got up behind Derpy and Platinum, and brushed her hooves up against both of their openly accessible cunts.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3203502 Scribble shook in disappointment as Derpy and Platinum pulled away to cry out in shock.

Perplexed and aroused, they turned back towards Red.

Red responded by sticking out her tongue and winking at them. Without giving them any time to argue, Red levitated the much lighter Derpy on Platinum's back, lining up their plots so they were both easily accessible, and then began to tease both of them the same way she did to Scribble not moments ago, licking up Platinum's wet slit while gently teasing Derpy's with her horn.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3205693 ((they jerk forward. Rp Red's response. I'd just say it in rp, but that'd be really awkward to storyize. Btw, I'm trying to draw clop of Scribble.))

((Umm... Okay, be sure to tell me how it comes out))

Red held tightly onto both of their legs as her tongue trailed from one moist slit to another as she rocked them lightly against Scribble.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3206429 Scribble's body rocked when the two other fillies' snouts were pressed back against her folds. Derpy, and Platinum were too disoriented by the smell and feel to put up too much of a fight.

Red continued to kiss and lick both of their entrances, feeling single shiver that traveled up and down their small bodies. She could only hope that they were giving the same treatment to Scribble.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3207006 Platinum recovered first, her muzzle pressing most directly onto Scribble's lips. It was a slow process, but she Morley up the control to begin licking. To send Scribble back up the hill of pleasure.

Red gave Platinum an extra kiss on her clit as a reward before going back to her double pronged attack, this time just barely inserting her tongue and horn into both of their moist slits.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3208373 ((:ajsmug:)) Platinum cried out once before digging back in twice as eager. Derpy stared down in confusion, but quickly realized what had happened and latched onto Scribble's clit. The renewed two pronged attack along with the sounds of we sex drove Scribble's body through two more shuddering but small orgasms.

((Mm?))

Red could feel every little vibration from their bodies through her snout snout and horn as she dug into the both of them, licking up Platinum's delicious juices while plunging her horn into Derpy's cunt. She began to hum lightly to further increase the vibration.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3208461 ((I really liked what you did that))

((heh, thanks :twilightsheepish:))

((So, how's it goin'?))

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Apr 18th, 2014
Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Apr 18th, 2014
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3208613 Derpy and Platinum both leg out energetic little squeals driving Scribble over the edge as they themselves fell.

Red gave both of their behinds an appreciative smooch. In the corner of her eye she could see Scribble's bound legs twitch and flail which each little rock of their bodies. It was safe to assume she was feeling pretty good right now.

((Nice chapter))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3209887 All three fillies collapsed into a gasping mess.
((thanks, anything in particular you liked?))

Red licked her marecum covered lips as she looked over the three exhausted ponies laying on top of each other.

((Hmm... Tough to say, I like the joke about Scribble's mom flirting))

((Hey... You there?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3212766 ((I am now))

((*snuggles* How're you doing?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3212785 great!! ((kiss))

That's good to hear... *nuzzles*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 79