Comments ( 153 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 153

((When? I mean, if he were to do that right now that'd kinda seem outta place))

Star's mom smiled and gave a kiss to his forehead, then released him and took his and Lancer's plate from the table to clean.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3190288 Star dashed up to Lancer and gripped him in a hug. ((Now)) "hey bro!"

Lancer blushed as his new little brother wrapped his hooves around him. "U-uhh... hey bro" He gulped as memories of being in between Star's legs flooded back to him. "...Want to play a game?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3190510 "okay?" Star replied hesitantly. This was odd.

After quickly excusing themselves from the table, Lancer lead his brother back to their room and shut the door behind him. He turned back to his new brother, both riled up and extremely nervous. "S-so, bro... Are you ready to try out this game?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3192315 Star looked around for whatever board game they'd be playing.

Lancer shook his head emphatically. "N-not that kind of game..." He said as he got up onto their bed, hid legs hanging over the edge. "C-come here bro..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3193040 Star blinked in surprise. "Big bro?"

Lancer spread his legs lightly as he began to lightly stroke his member, just enough to get it going. "This is a game parents play all the time... I think you might be too young to play yourself, but you can still learn." He said, biting his lip

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3193091 Star blinked as realization struck. "Where you playing it in bed this morning?" He asked innocently.

Lancer nodded as a blush ran across his muzzle. "Y-yeah... D-do you wanna try it?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3194933 Star felt a bit weird about the situation, but if his new brother enjoyed it then he had to at least try it. "I'll give it a go big brother!"

Lancer felt slightly fuzzy inside at how willing his little bro was... He wasn't exactly sure if he should be doing this, but his young colthood blurred his judgement. "H-here bro... Try and put your lips around this, sorta like you're kissing it" He said as he pushed his hips up to the edge of the bed.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3195648 Star blinked in confusion. This sounded like a weird game. Leaning forward he sniffed the air. Lancer smelled weird, not bad, weird. Now curious, Star did as Lancer had asked and gave the surprising warm limb a kiss.

Lancer twitched at the touch, but immediately melted as the sensation went on. "A-alright... That's really good." He said in between short breaths "Now, try to put it in your mouth"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3196679 take it into his mouth? Star gave the limb another curious look. "Are you sure adult play this?"

Lancer nodded vigorously. "Yes! I-I mean yeah... I watch mom and dad do it all the time" He reassured him.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3196735 Star still felt weird about this game, but if his new parents played it then he'd try it. The more they interacted positively with him, the less likely them sending him back would be.

With that in mind, Star put the limb in his mouth.

Lancer put a hoof on Star's head as a small moan escaped his lips. "O-ohh... That feels great..." He said under his breath as he widened his legs.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197534 Star looked innocently up at his brother, unsure of what to do next. The thing in his mouth tasted kind of bitter and salty, and Star wasn't sure he saw the appeal yet.

Lancer pushed on the back of Star's head "B-bob your head up and down a bit" Lancer threw his head back in ecstasy as his little brother sucked him off without knowing.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197599 ((jumping ahead a little. Star isn't sucking yet. Maybe Lancer can try to make it into a actual game? Like, compete to see who can make the white stuff come out faster? Btw, is this sexy for you?))

((Well, Lancer's like, sorta making him suck without actually knowing it. He's pushing on his head. I guess this is sexy))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197648 ((guess? Darn it! What would you like to do? Maybe some lesbian stuff?))

((Don't get me wrong. As a story this has a lot of potential, but as a RP It's gotten a bit tiring. I dunno, maybe we shouldn't try doing full-length RP, but still, you should totally write this. *huggles* How have you been?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197712 ((I'm going to see an opera tomorrow. After that I have to drive my mom and sis home, and then I have to find a old test or fail a class for the six weeks. I'm a little stressed. Up for sexy at all right now?))

((*hugs tightly* Sorry to hear you're having troubles, what would you like to do?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197739 ((chat. How's school?))

((You don't want to RP? School's still rough, but things have... Well, it's complicated. There's been discussion that my school should start a steam group, so that's cool I guess))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197748 ((is the idea... gaining steam? lol. I'm up for some rp! Did you have something in mind?))

((Heheh, oh you :twilightsmile:))

((I dunno, it just seemed like you wanted to RP before. I don't really have any ideas, but we can come up with something together, or if you have any ideas yourself I'd be cool with that.))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197761 ((hmm... what if we do wrote the scene where Lance finally shows Star the other game? Or you could help me write a sex off between Derpy-Platinum and Crimson for the right to date Scribble?))

((Huh... i like that second one... What would happen exactly?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197776 ((It's a few days after Scribble's birthday. Derpy and Platinum are on one team, Crimson's on the other. The two sides compete to see who can give Scribble faster or bigger orgasms. In the end the two teams decide to share. Scribble is mainly just tied up and posed while they spank, lick, and clop her.))

((Hmm... could there be a possibility of them turning on each other as well? Also, did Scribble approve of it, or did they foalnap her against her will and tie her up for their contest?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197804 ((they ... technically foalnap her? She saw it coming, though she didn't predict how exactly it'd turn out.))

((What about my first question, could one team try to sabotage the other by pleasuring them as well?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197820 ((maybe. My plan was to write Derpy and Platinum's actions and all of Scribble's reactions, while you write for Crimson. Some inter team play might be possible?))

((Would you be okay with that? It is your story after all))

((Huh... This is really something... What's it supposed to be?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197841 ((yeah we can try it tomorrow!))
((It's going to be an Female Human in Equestria Fic. This is just the mysterious beginning.))

Alright... I'll see you then, and I'd love to see what you do with that story. Goodnight~!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3197858 wait! How was that last chapter?

It was nice, really freaky, but cool. Really ominous though, but I liked it!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Alright... So is there anything else we need to discuss before we start le sex off? *snuggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3198468 ((it should be a new thread in case we ever want to finish this, and I need to know more about this version of Crimson! Post some details about her in a new thread!))

Alright... You want to start it?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3199020 ((could you post a short descrpition of this version of Crimson in OOC?))

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 153