Comments ( 153 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 153
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Star Streak sighed as another pair of parents left the orphanage with a filly. His black coat and yellow mane blowing softly in the breeze. His bright blue eyes staining down the leaving coach.

((Rp as a colt coming with his parents to adopt a sibling))

((Umm... A bit on the spot here, I can't really think of anything...))

Lancer and his mother and father trotted to the entrance of the orphanage. Lancer was excited, and rightly so, he was about to get a brother! ...Or sister, or whomever his parents decide to make a part of their somewhat fortunate family

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3170180 Star Streak sighed as the summoning bell rang for the third time that day. He almost didn't bother showing up, but even the tiniest bit of hope tended to drive colts. Downstairs was already lined by waiting colts and fillies, but he managed to squeeze in on the edge.

((I assume your char will be a bit older?))

((Ja, if you want))

Lancer hid slightly behind his parents as they looked over all the little downtrodden colts and fillies as they presented themselves to them.Looking over each one carefully, one could hear the small whisper between the two adults if one listened close enough. In truth, Lancer felt more than a little uncomfortable as the needy, and even jealous stares bore into him. Hiding behind his long blue mane, Lancer waited eagerly to see who they might pick.

And just as the two of them were about to make their decision, a small yellow and black form appeared in a nearby doorway, one that practically took their hearts up and didn't let go. The desperate expression on his muzzle, his tear-stained eyes... It looked as if he didn't get taken out of here soon, he might have given up altogether. Lancer's mother was the first to speak. "Hello there... What's your name?" She asked just as he came into line with the rest of the orphan ponies.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3170285 Star Streak stared up in confusion at the mare. Was she a new worker? The new workers tended to be this nice. Miss Ruling got to them in the end, but a new innocent worker would be nice.

"Star, ma'am."

The two parents couldn't help but d'aww at the young colt's soft voice, everything about him just seemed so adorable, but they needed to make sure that he was the one. After another short round of whispers, Lancers mom gave him a small nudge.
"Lance, honey, what do you think of him?" She asked in a quiet voice.

Startled, Lancer gave a small smile to the colt. "H-he seems nice..."

Nodding to each other, Lancer's parents finally came to a decision. "I think we know who we'd like to join our family" Lancer's father spoke nodding to Star.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3170863 Star blinked in complete surprise. This was an adopting family? Who were they talking about?

Miss Ruling looked equally surprised. "Are you sure ma'am? We have some nice well behaved fillies right over here. I'd hate for you to have to waste time to... return him."

Lancer's mom gave the older mare a slightly annoyed stare. "Why, yes, we're quite sure." She said with a furrowed brow. "And I'm sure he's perfectly well behaved" She said, giving a warm smile to Star.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3171426 Star didn't rebuke the mare, but the idea crossed his mind.

Miss Ruling just shook her head and sighed. "This way miss."

An hour later, Star Streak had two parents.

A few hours more and the whole family was finally back home, getting Star used to his new home

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3171494 Star looked around the place in surprise. He had seen pictures if homes, but it was entirely something else to be in one. Still... it felt foreign when compared to the orphanage.

"Umm... where do I sleep?"

"You'll be staying with Lancer, we already have accomodations ready for you." She said, giving her new adoptive son awarm smile. "we hope you'll get used to living with us... As a family" She said the last part much softer. "Here, Lancer'll show you to your room" She gestured to the blue maned pony standing behind her.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3171658 Star Streak smiled at the colt. "Hey... bro?"

((How should sex start?)$

((Maybe... They're going to sleep(in a bunk bed) but it's really cold so they decide to sleep together, snuggling ensues, followed by maybe a misplaced kiss or lick or something... Then go from there?))

Lancer smiled brightly. "Right this way... Bro" He said with a slight giggle as he lead his new brother to their bedroom.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3171771 Star blinked in surprise at the room. It wasn't much bigger than the room back at the orphanage, but its decor wasn't falling a part, and the toys were all newish. He hadn't seen a room like this outside pf a movie.

Lancer gave Star a small nudge. "Hey... You want the top bunk, or the bottom?" He asked, nodding to the bunk bed off to one side of the room.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172351 Star looked back at Lancer in incomprehension. "That top bunk is safe? All our top bunks broke when you so much as touched the ladder."

Lancer's ears drooped at hearing this. "I-I'm sorry... You don't need to worry about the bed, mom and dad'd never allow us to get hurt" He said, smiling once more hoping it would rub off on Star.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172535 Star looked at him still incredulous, but then again his new parents might send him back if their kid got hurt. "You can take the bottom bunk. I just hope I don't break my neck tonight." Star gave a weak smile.

"Don't worry about it... If you really don't want to, I can sleep on the top" Lancer said, his ears slightly droopy as he felt he was doing a terrible job of being a brother. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable..." He said, scuffing his hoof.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172628 Star shook his head emphatically. He was not getting sent back because of this idiot. Plus, they couldn't return him until he healed, if the bed broke. "No it'll be fine."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172651 check out DCMA's new cover art!

Lancer hung his head low. "A-alright..." He said as he noted the time on a nearby clock, it was just about time to get to bed.

((D'aww... All the new drawings you did are super adorable!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172669 "what about dinner?" Star inquired softly. He didn't want to embarrass Lancer in case his family couldn't afford dinner.

((Couldn't we just say dinner and all that noise happened already?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172686 ((nah... this has real story potential! Let's go all out! We can pretend the last two rp posts didn't happen.))

((Alright, hmm... How about... We go back in time before they go to the room and do the dinner scene then?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172706 ((nah... the room scene is good.))

Star was shaken from his thoughts as a bright cheerful voice cried out from across the house. "DINNER!" He sighed and sat his stuff on the bed and turned back to Lancer. "After you?"

Lancer nodded shyly and trotted to the door, leading Star down the hall and to the dining room, where there was already four plates sat around a round table, each with a lovely tomato and daffodil salad. Already their dad was sitting in one of the chairs, and their mother soon entered the room as well will a glass bottle of salad dressing. She smiled to both of her sons as she set the bottle at the middle of the table and took her seat as well. "Please, sit down Star" She said softly, already Lancer was getting into his seat.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172771 Star sat uneasily. He was used to being one of a crowd. This was too much attention.

Their mom gave Star a worried look. "Are you okay Star? Do you need me to get you some water? O-"

"Come now darling, I'm sure the boy is just a bit out of sorts with getting used to the new environment, just give him some time and he'll be fine." Their dad said, meanwhile Lancer was coyly nibbling on a piece of lettuce.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172894 Star nodded appreciatively at the stallion who would be his father. Oddly enough, he caught the other colt looking at him from the edge of his vision, but he passed it off as curiosity.

Lancer continued to glance occasionally at his new brother. Some brother I've made out to be... It already feels like he hates me....

"So" their mother spoke up once more. "How are you liking your new home, Star?" She asked, taking a small fork's worth of greens and putting it into her mouth.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3172955 Star Streak smiled, deciding internally to not reveal that he knew that they were trying to kill him or their son.

((wut))

The family ate in silence for pretty much the rest of dinner, only occasionally starting up conversation for them to end prematurely. Soon, though, dinner ended, and the parents said their goodnights, and everypony left for bed.

((*nuzzles* hey... You there?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3173487 Star sat his plate in the sink before dashing up to the bedroom. He sighed, spotting Lancer in the bottom bunk already. Looking up, he eyed the top bunk suspiciously. It was now or never.

Star Streak climbed the ladder up.

Lancer gazed up at Star with a dower look. "U-uhh... Goodnight, Star..." He said, turning over under his covers.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3174607 Star looked back down to thank Lancer, only to seize up as he saw how far off the ground he was. With a mighty squeak, he began to slowly climb down.

The ground wouldn't be too bad!

Lancer turned back to see Star fumbling at the ladder. "H-hey... You alright?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3174706 "I-I'm fine. I'm just going to sleep on the ground tonight ." Star was visibly shaking.

((Maybe Lancer has heard about sex and is curious ?))

((maybe... Let's just take I slow))

"No! I-I mean... If you don't to sleep up there... There's enough room in this bed for the both of us" He blushed lighlty, then spoke again "I don't want my new brother sleeping on the floor"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3174843 Star eyed the bed suspiciously, but climbed up into it anyway. "Move over."

Lancer slowly did as he asked. He wanted to ask if everything was alright, but decided against it.

((*nuzzles* u thar))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3174946 Star settled in next to Lancer with a content sigh. The other colt was wonderfully warm.

As Star settled in, Lancer bravely wrapped a hoof around him for warmth.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3175975 ((busy tonight and tomorrow))

heya... How goes it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 153