Comments ( 153 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 153
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3175975 "Umm... dude?" Star starts uneasily.

((Mixed day, bang and cuddle time))

Lancer shrinks back. "S-sorry... It's just a little cold" Lancer says, pulling his hooves back slightly.

((Anything worth talking about, or should we just focus on le RP for right now?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3179152 ((tomorrow))

Star grimaced at his own words. "Sorry dude, I was just a little surprised." Star pressed back against Lancer as a apology.

((kay))

Lancer blushed lightly as Star's warm fur once again touched him. He nuzzled the back of Star's neck in thankfully. "U-umm... Star?"

((How should I go about seducing Star?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3179205 "Yeah?" Star answered a bit awkwardly. He was a bit out of his comfort zone right now.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3179205 ((slowly. Make him aroused subtly. ))

Lancer nuzzled Star once again, but this time more slowly. "You're really warm..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3179297 Star fidgeted at the touch. This was a bit much for cuddles, wasn't it?

Lancer whimpered lightly as he sensed he might have gone too far. "I-I'm sorry... It's just... I've been kinda lonely" He admitted guiltily

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3179337 Star blushed lightly in embarrassment as he admitted, "I don't... hate this, and as your new little bro, I'll admit I've been lonely before." It felt weird thinking of himself as a little brother, but he technically was, and he wasn't going to risk alienating his new brother yet. This family was too good to risk being shipped back to the orphanage.

Lancer stared off into space for a moment, he had never been this close to anypony before, and it was making his mind go all fuzzy inside. "I hope we can get to know each other well Star... You seem like you'd make a great little brother."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3179418 "Never had a bro back at the orphanage." Star admitted a bit shyly. Books had been good to him. Unfortunately, his books didn't explain why his body felt warmer in the front, when Lancer was hugging him from behind.

((Okay, now, keep things slow.))

((gotcha))

Lancer sighed contently as he laid his head next to Star, enjoying the soft feeling of his fur brushing against his own.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3179466 Star shunted away his feelings and clung to his weariness. He needed to sleep.

Lancer gave Star one more grateful nuzzle, then a yawn, then he was off to sleep .

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3180628 ((not that slow!))

He heard the soft snore, and Star fidgeted. Why was he feeling so warm? Why was Lancer so close?

((Honestly... I think it's better if they don't try anything tonight... I mean, isn't this a bit soon?))

Lancer continued to breath softly down Star's neck, his nose twitched as he felt Star's nose fidget.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3180815 ((true.)) eventually, star fell asleep.

((Still though, I think this'd make a great little story!))

((So, how have you been? *snuggles*))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3180869 ((I've been better. I lost a game making competition to three shitty incomplete games, while my own game was complete and actually fun to play. This is the same competition I got first place game design last year, and this is the last year I can compete. Can we keep writing?))

((I didn't know you were into game design... *hugs tightly*))

((we can keep writing if you want to))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3181008 (( I just use game making software, but I was the lead programmer and designer/ only programmer. Let's keep writing.))

Star woke up first. He was still on the strict orphanage time schedule. Looking back, he was shaken to discover his new brother pressed flat against him. There was an odd poking sensation too.

((alright, we'll talk later))

Lancer slept on for a little while longer, his hoof wrapped snuggly around his new brother. He was still snoring quietly as he continued to snooze for just a little while longer.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3184620 Star struggled to turn around, but the hooves kept him from moving, and it was strangely slippery against his flank.

Lancer soon awoke, seeing Star struggling under his hooves, and in reaction pulled them back to give him room to breath. "Ohh... Hey Star, how'd ya sleep?" He asked, still half asleep.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3185205 "H-hey!" Star stuttered out, forgetting to turn around and investigate what was poking him.

Lancer scooted back a little further, afraid he might have gotten too close. "U-uh, sorry..." He said as he looked over to the clock on the wall.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3185487 It was a Saturday, but Star wasted no time getting out. He turned like a flash and gaped at what was between Pancer's legs.

Lancer stared in confusion at Star, until he slowly brought his eyes to what he was gaping at: his crotch. Eyes suddenly wide in panic and embarrassment, Lancer leaped out of his bed and out of the room at break-neck speed, running for the bathroom, and locking the door behind him.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3186481 Star panicked as Lancer ran away. "I'm sorry!"

After a few prolonged minutes Lancer eventually walked back into the room, his cheeks pale, and his head hung low. "I-I... I'm really sorry..." He said softly, he couldn't bare to look Star in the eyes.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3186702 "Why?" Star asked confused.

Lancer nearly let out a whimper as answered. "I-I dunno... I just..." He blushed as he looked back up at Star. "I'm really, really sorry... C-can you forgive me?" He asked, his hoof scuffing the floor.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3186827 "umm" Star was still confused, but he couldn't afford to alienate his new brother. "Sure, I forgive you."

Lancer breathed a small sigh of relief. It didn't seem as if their parents had woken up yet, and from the look on Star's face he didn't really understand what had happened. Still, that wouldn't stop Lancer from feeling bad about it. "So, um... Did you sleep well?" Lancer asked, hoping to change the conversation.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3188009 Star blushed as memories of falling asleep in his brother's hooves returned, but he nodded. "It was warm."

Lancer smiled sheepishly as a renewed blush ran across his cheeks. "So... What would you like to do?" He asked with perked ears.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3188418 "I think I would-"

"STAR, LANCER, COME DOWN FIR BREAKFAST!" Star's new mom shouted from the floor below, jolting Star.

"I guess we can do it later." Star admitted as he made way for the door.

Lancer nodded and followed Star out of their room and to the dining room, where there were already two plates stacked with pancakes waiting for the both of them, with a small bottle of syrup off to the side.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3189151 Star stared wide eyed at the plates full of food. It was slightly less than what they served at the orphanage, but for four people instead of eighteen.

Star's new mother smiled at Star. Poor thing must have never had this much food back at the orphanage. "Go ahead Star. help yourself" she said softly as she trotted over to him, giving him a small nuzzle. Lancer was already sitting in his seat, but he waited eagerly for Star to join him at the table before starting to eat.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3189432 Star blushed as the mare called mom gave him a soft nuzzle, but didn't hesitate to respond to Lancer's request. Sitting, he didn't hold anything back as he began to devour the pancakes.

Lancer was taken slightly aback by the small pony's ability to gobble down everything on his plate. Turning his attention back to his own plate, Lancer took up a fork with his wing and began to cut up his pancakes into manageable little chunks. "So Star, how did you enjoy your first night in your new home?" Star and Lancer's mom asked in between Star's inhaling pancake after pancake.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3189522 "I couldn't sleep in the top bunk," Star admits red faced, "but Lancer let me sleep with him in the bottom bunk!" He finishes with a cheery smile.

She smiled back just as cheerfully. "Aww... How sweet of you Lancer!" She exclaimed, to which Lancer blushed as well.

((Watcha want to happen next?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3189594 ((Lancer should think about last night, and innocently decide to experiment with Star))

As the final flapjack disappeared with a "mmmmmm" of satisfaction, Star blissfully sat up in his seat. Then, realizing what he had just done, Star began to panic as memories of switched past danced in his head.

Star's mom looked to him with worry. "Are you alright son? Is something wrong?" She asked in a fearful tone.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3190247 "I'm so sorry for my table manners ma'am. P-please don't switch me." Star begs feebly.

Her brow furrowed as she heard Star and saw him practically shaking in his shoes. She very quickly decided that a hug was the only solution. "It's alright son, that kind of appetite's healthy for a colt your age." She said as she levitated a napkin up to Star's cheek and wiped off a smudge of syrup. "You don't need to worry"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3190276 Star practically melted in his seat. "Th-thanks"

((Lancer should think about last night, and innocently decide to experiment with Star))

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 153