Comments ( 402 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 402
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3161727 Yeah... the Vinlandic Navy is small, but we could lend you peace keeping forces.

Blastos has a fairly large navy, being that it's island-based, but aid would greatly appreciated. From what you read... Did it make sense, did it sound alright?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3161784 I would think that insurrection would be a issue after such harsh wars. Not to mention your current failings in the political and social freedom areas.

The navy would just be there to carry the force. Vinlandic military police and a few marines are all it can support.

i suppose... Though, the government doesn't see the restrictions of freedoms as an issue, and would need an outside influence in order to change its views in that regard.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3161821 a uprising would be from the people, who would be protesting. A peace keeping force would help ensure the protests remain peaceful.

True enough, though law enforcement is another issue the country has as well, aiding in that would help both the government in maintaining its power, and the people in feeling that their ruler can sufficiently protect them.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3161863 now. Princessa to King, what are your real plans for your countries future?

Ensure that his land's sufficiently protected and armed in case the country needs to defend itself once again, but above all, ensure peace reigns for as long as possible. Keep in mind, when Blastos finally got out of their endless cycle of violence, Koga was basically considered the champion of his people, so he has a lot backing on him, and a lot riding on whether or not his decisions truly help or not.

Back when his grand father gained dominion of the country, Koga's grandfather made a law stating that any remnants of the Shen family that were found were to be executed as soon as possible, though Koga plans to rescind this law.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3161926 hmmmm...

Who are his major opponents? Supporters? What policy decisions does he have planned?

I'm thinking that if we work together we could write a awesome rp together right after joining a region together. It would be attention grabbing, and possibly make us a few friends.

The thing is, I'm not sure we'd end up allies in the rp.

Hmm... He made a lot of allies during the war, it took pretty much everything he could muster up to not die during the war. His opponents are mostly older noblemen trying to usurp his power, believing he isn't yet ready to rule by himself. Policy decisions, once he ensures the safety of the country, he plans on loosening the leash of the populace, giving mainly more civil rights, and perhaps even say in government decisions. What about the princessa, what is she looking to accomplish in the coming years of her country?

Do you think we could find an MLP based region, or possibly even make our own?

True enough... It's fairly obvious our two countries don't see eye-to-eye all that well... But you know, sometimes you just gotta roll with it.

Also... In the original lore Koga had a love interest whom he eventually made his queen, though I'll most likely take her out of this version, which means he'll need to find a queen soon if he wants to keep control of the throne~ :raritywink:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3161964 Vinland does have a single Princessa. Just one though.

But unless Koga is secretly a man of the people, I don't see it happening. Definetly not if he keeps suppressing the LGBT community when her two closest friends are engaged to each other (shade and Aurora)

Not right away. We should start out in a bigger group. I have three that I think we would fit in well... together.

What aspects of the nation do the nobles control? How is the military set up?

Like I said... Civil rights is one of the things Koga plans on being much looser toward. Koga has experience in leading and fighting, but not in personal relationships, so you could just send a few suitors to him in order to maintain some leverage in the country.

What are the three groups? Our country's locations are different, so we probably have mostly different region offers.

Mostly economy and social issues, though the king has final say on all decisions, which is why they want to usurp him. Most if not all the nobles knew the last ruler, Koga's grandfather, personally, but they don't know a thing about Koga, and vice versa. To say they've butted heads before would be an understatement.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3161995 a border crossing romance would make the rp feel more epic.

Let me to back and look it up.

If Kopa is so powerful, and he's popular, what stops him from discarding the noble's like a dirty tissue. If you want to make a rp that's epic and gets us noticed, then we need conflict. From what you've told me, there isn't a conflict there.

What would stop Kopa from deposing the lords and emplacing a more centralized junta (autocratic), or a congress (democratic), or just ruling everything and appointing ministers?

While he is powerful, and somewhat popular, he's had bouts of uncertainty in his time before becoming king. He knows that the nobles aren't for him, but they were loyal to hid family throughout their days, he's having trouble deciding whether ousting them is truly the ideal solution or not. The one thing Koga brought back with him during the war wasn't ferocity, or an iron fisted approach to everything, but compassion, knowing when to strike down his enemies, and when to let them live.

Koga knows that the country won't be able to move on the way it is, but is unsure of how to go about changing it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162053 I didn't say kill the nobles, just strip them of power. As it stands they hurt him, but it looks like he can just cut them out without risking a section of government failing. Every second he waits, that's one second that they use trying to turn another part of the country against him.

So here is my idea.

He meets Vinland's third princess. He courts her. Deciding he wants her, he tries to convince her he isn't a bad guy by saying he is trying to replace the nobles with a more freedom oriented government.

Realizing he either delivers that or losers her, he has a second realization, he could use her to bring in Vinland as a mediator supposedly so that his country can create a constitution, but as he secretly predicts, the nobles give one last try to oppose him with arms, and he squashes it with popular support, loyalist military elements, and the pro democratic forces of Vinland.

Then he wins over the last pro noble people by marrying The Vinlsndic Princess he courted, because those sorts of people eat that shit up.

He does write a constitution though, with the help of democratically chosen delegates.

Then the conflict is whether or not he betrays his new wife and uses treachery to frame the new congress and take full control, or stay true to the promises he's made.

Hmm... Yeah, I like this, a lot! Great job thinking this up! *hugs tight* Though, I didn't exactly say killing the nobles was the idea either.

Perhaps the princess could be sent to Blastos to try to convince him to change the government's ways by any means, and then it evolves from there to something more serious? Koga may be a decent leader and fighter, but he's pretty shy in one-on-one confrontations. Like I said, he makes judgments based more on compassion rather than bull-headedness. He'd honestly take the suggestion of democracy pretty well if it was delivered correctly.

Maybe we could try a little practice RP of this here in a bit?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162170 hmmmmm... No, that wouldn't make sense for Vinlajd. There would have to be some sort of meeting or function they'd both attend. The remaining princess is the culturally empowered political Princessa . What she says can affects massive voter blocs. Perhaps... hmm... it would have to be something diplomatic, but too important for Aurora...

Perhaps a local military alliance is holding a invitational some thing or another. Aurora is too busy having hot wet sex with shade to attend.

Alright... But how would they meet from there? Their countries interests don't exactly coincide with one another... Plus, Koga would be more inclined to send a dignitary to the invitational, rather than go himself, unless it was something direly important...

Maybe... What if a mutual ally of both countries were to hold a series of peace talks or something like that, they could meet from there, right?

Aurora is too busy having hot wet sex with shade to attend.

:rainbowkiss:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162211 hmmm ... why not have Koga be hosting the meeting, in an attempt to try and join to secure his country's military safety.

He sees the princess and instantly desires her?

Want to rp that hot wet sex?

Did you see the edit I made to my comment? But yeah, that idea makes sense too... Not sure about the wholelove at first sight stereotype, but perhaps they could have an interest in one another?

Maaaybe... How long do you plan on staying up?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162227 why not just lust at first sight?

For a while more.

I dunno... I'd kinda prefer if their relationship was based more on real emotion rather than just primal lust. Though, the perfect mix of both would work great.

Same here, I suppose... I'll probably stay up as long as you keep replying. Though, I haven't really RP'd as Shade before...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162238 Aurora blinked as all at once her clothes levitated off of her, and she was left naked in sgade's bedroom.

Looking down at the fertility statue she had stolen from the ancient seapony tomb, Aurora let out a soft "o" as a had flew across the room into her mouth. Before she could react, her hands were bound behind her back, and then she was forced to kneel and her ankles were tied to her wrists.

Finally she was levitated up onto Shade's bed.

Then the door clicked open.

((Umm... How do I respond to this? :applejackconfused: I'm sorta out of practice :fluttershyouch:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162253 ((you respond as shade the Pegasus walking in to find her hot young human lover bound on her bed after having been missing for a month.

Sorry dude, but I probably won't respond till tomorrow. I need sleep more than I thought.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162253 ((check out http://w11.zetaboards.com/Supreme_Union/topic/8973676/4/#new group. It even has a map our countries could both fit on. Vinland could be on one of the upper right larger islands on the left continent, while yours could be one of the upper left islands next to the right continent?

that's fine, talk to you tomorrow then.

Shade trotted into her room, exhausted and angry, but most of all: lonely. She had been missing her fiance more and more as each day without her grew more and more infuriating as her hoof stopped cutting it. Switching the lights to her room on, Shade's mouth went agape and her eyes went wide as she saw Aurora laying on her bed, hog tied and helpless. Shade couldn't decide whether she was more turned on or overjoyed at seeing her lover like this right now. Without putting much more thought in it, Shade lept onto her bed and in between Aurora's legs as she began to desperately eat her out, savoring the taste she had been deprived of for over a month.

((Yeah... That could work, looks cool, to say the least))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162288 it was recently featured as having "vibrant rp". I think we would do well there. Also, it has great schools for the kids.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162281 ((okay, Aurora is kneeling on her knees with her legs tied together and her arms behind her back.))

Aurora squirmed as she felt the pegasi's hot snout dive underneath her. Her whole body shook in surprise as her long missed lover dropped everything and began ravishing with a tongue.

((The cannon is that Shade sometimes sexually tortures Auroraby keeping her on the edge of orgasm for hours. She uses it as punishment, and probably would do it now))

Alright, I'll check it out and make an account tomorrow, for now, I should probably get some sleep...

...Or not
((Okay... Thanks for clarifying))

Just as she got the familiar taste back into her mouth, Shade brought her lips up to Aurora's young, supple breasts, and began to kiss and lick them as she looked up to her with longing eyes. "I missed you Aurora... More than you can imagine..." She spoke in a sultry voice as she nibbled roughly on her helpless lover's nipples.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162298 ((im assuming that you want a modern rp? I have others we could do if you want sci-fi or medieval fantasy?))

Aurora looked away blushingly like an innocent school girl as teeth teased and tickled sensitive nerve endings along her skin. Her breath caught as one second Shade was sucking, and the next biting. When she next breathed out it was a ragged moan. ((I'll read you response to this, respond, and the probably fall asleep.))

((I'd be fine with anything, though, as we've seen before I don't do too well in a medieval setting...))

Shade then brought her teeth up to Aurora's neck and kissed it lovingly, while her hoof went to work teasing the young human's clit as she breathed soft breaths on her cheek and neck.
((I'll probably do the same, 'night))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162311 ((Supreme Union it is then. Want to go ahead and move your nation to the region tonight?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162311 ((Supreme Union it is then. Want to go ahead and move your nation to the region tonight?))http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_supreme_union

((Gotcha, just did it))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162324 cool we can finalize that shot tomorrow. See you later mr stallion!

seeya! *gives a kiss goodnight*

yup

So... I asked yesterday, but I'm not sure you answered, what are your plans for Vinland?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162571 I'm going to work on its economy and social rights, but it's going to be slow work.

So... I see you cracked down on all freedom.

Umm... Yeah, no worries, that'll change, promise :scootangel:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162610 grr.. K.

Did you see the rp map on that forum?

I didn't actually mean for it to get that bad... I really wish you could redo your decisions on issues, but whatever, let's just say that's how the government was, and that the new king plan on reforming it.

Yeah I saw... Not much room left, but I saw the two islands you mentioned.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162876 I created a version of the map with Vinland on it because I was having trouble saying which one I wanted.

I also published a few things to the factbook.

kk, I'll have to check it out once I get home.

So... wanna do some more practice RP?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3162891 sexy or political?

why not both? It could start off as a political discussion between the King and Princessa(or at least, my horrible attempt at actual politics), then gradually go into sexeh stuff.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3163143 no sexeh stuff is allowed in the region's forum, but we could practice the while 9 miles.

We could make it a summit of nonaligned island nations?

I meant, practice it here... Or just have le sex scenes happen here... But whatever...

I guess...

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 402