Comments ( 402 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 402
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Alex sat across from the street as he clicked "Post Thread." He was happy to be roleplaying, but to be honest he had always wanted to meet the person who sat behind the other screen, his cyber "boyfriend."

((now you))

((Umm, How do you want me to introduce myself?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3120063 ((sitting behind the screen responding to my posted thread))

Francisco sat in his room, the bright screen of his laptop illuminating his otherwise dim, and incredibly messy room. He couldn't help but smile as he saw special somebody post up a new thread for them to RP in. He loved role playing with him, but secretly, he always wished for a little bit more from the relationship, but knew as long as they remained in the anonymity of this site.

However, he didn't let this stop him from eagerly typing up a response to his online BF's thread.

((This alright?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3120096 ((last sentence of first paragraph needs a little work.))

Alexander's face lit up as the response came. To be honest he was spending a little to much time on fimfiction, but it was worth it to chat with... what was that in the corner of the screen?

Francisco waited impatiently for Alex's reply, which seldom came. Strange... They had just started, but whatever, maybe he was just busy or something... Francisco took his attention away from the computer for a moment or two, and when he turned back he noticed he screen was shining a bit brighter than usual...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3120203 Nervously, Alexander raised his cursor to the mysterious shape. Curious, he clicked.

He barely had time to dodge before a dart came flying out of his screen. He wasn't so lucky with the next dart and darkness came. ((You should be knocked unconcious differently.))

Before Francisco could fully turn back around the bright light resinded and a mysterious colored gas filled the air of his room. He initially thought that perhaps something was burning, but before could think further the strange gas filled his lungs. After a few seconds he inevitably fell flat on the floor.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3121228 ((awesome))

Alexander tensed as stunning white light hit his eyes. ((Where should we wake up?))

((Twilight's library, Canterlot, Everfree forest, anywhere else I didn't mention that you'd think would work?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3121814 ((The Library then?))
Alexander tensed as pain flooded every one of his senses. The first thing he noticed was a distinct lack of clothes, next was that he was lying on a hardwood floor, and finally there was a strange tugging on his hairs.

"The fuck?"

((works for me))
Francisco attempted a groan of pain and annoyance as his eyes slowly pursed open, immediately noticing his voice was higher than normal. Perplexed by this, Francisco then tried to push himself away from the cold floor, but was met with a combination of fatigue, discomfort and pain in almost every muscle of his body. He decided that he could stay on the floor for just a few moments longer.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3122760 ((fade, it's very likely I won't be able to reply for a little while. I've screwed up a few things too.))

Alexander, who was much less self aware, was startled by the feminine voice next to him, he tried turning, but something held his head in place. "Hello?"

Vikinga... I'm really sorry... I don't know, maybe they won't find this group at least...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3124887 we are making a story with this! It's a collab! Let's try to continue working.

*smiles* okay Vikinga... Whatever you say

Francisco jolted lightly as another voice pierced the silence of wherever he was. "U-uhh... Hello? Is anyone there? I can't move..." He called out, but trailed off as he realized how feminine his voice now was, hoping that wasn't just his imagination talking to him.

((Vikinga! Knighty updated the rules! He's not going to delete the groups anymore))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3124912 ((hmm... Go back to my last story section post and reply from thAt please. This doesn't match up.))

((it doesn't? Just a heads up, I won't be able to reply for a while))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3127611 ((fade, this might be my last post for a long while. Just heads up.))

((I'm sorry to hear that Vikiga... I hope things get better, I'll try not to miss you too much*kisses you softly*))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3129067 I'm going to sneak on occasionally. Want to keep writing with me?

You naughty thing you... How about you introduce Twilight or something and we can go from there

Whenever you're able, of course *snuggles longingly*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3129831 maybe we should restart?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3127611 how about this. Tomorrow, try to come up with 3 or more introducing you and how we know each other, and I'll do the same. Then we can mesh them together.

Uhmm... I can try, though I'm not sure if I'll be any good at it... Could you maybe explain a bit more what I should include?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3129928 some physical description, plus what we basically put in our first posts writing wise.

Alright Vikinga... I'll try my best

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3130018 Alexander sat tiredly at his desk for the first time today. He stopped once to move his constantly messy brown hair out of his eyes, and then logged in. He groaned as the computer ran annoyingly slow(brb)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3130018 Alexander sat tiredly at his desk for the first time today. He stopped once to move his constantly messy brown hair out of his eyes, and then logged in. He groaned as the computer ran annoyingly slow(brb)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3130018 a few clicks later, and Alex was sitting across from the screen as he clicked "Post Thread." He was happy to be roleplaying, but to be honest he had always wanted to meet the person who sat behind the other screen, his cyber "boyfriend." To be honest he wasn't sure if he was really bisexual, but his heart didn't care about reproductive organs. If he wasn't bi, then he'd face that bridge when he got to it. For now, this made him happy.

((Vikinga... I know you really want to do this, but I don't think I'm going to be any good at it...))

Francisco walked into his room as he came home from yet another day at his prison, or more commonly referred to as school. He quickly set down his backpack and opened up his laptop and signed in, as per his usual ritual once he got home. Another few clicks and his dark brown eyes scanned over the list of new threads, one of them from his special somepony, as it were. Smiling lightly he clicked once more and entered the thread, read its contest, and after some typing, deleting, and retyping he hit the reply button.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3132224 ((this is better than average, and is thus good! I'll have my post tomorrow. I've come up with another self insert story I'm going to be doing solo alongside this. It's about me getting killed just to get resurrected by Princess Luna as a Vampony version of scribble, but not in the scribble verse. It will have clop.)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3132224 in case this is the last time I can sneak on tonight... *kiss* I love you.

*nuzzles you gently* I love you too... And I can't wait to see your story... I think I'm gonna work a bit on the lore for my verse, and maybe turn that into a story as well.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3133066 I'd love to see it. In the one I have planned, Vinyl Scratch is Luna's apprentice but before that she was a sterile vampire. Now in exchange for Luna allowing Vinyl to turn Octavia into a vampire, she and her marefriend are hot sexy subs to Luna and they all adopt ponyized, forcefully muted me, alsO I'm a vampire princess because I was too far dead for standard vampirazation. So I'm going to be using Vampire Scribble's image for the story.

Hunh... Interesting, and sexy! I'd definitely like to read something like that.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3133089 here's a quote from Luna speaking to Vinyl Scratch.

"Apprentice, remember our agreement. I shared your blood with the mare you love, and in exchange you and her share my heart, home, and sheets, for the next millenium or so, however I wish to share them. address us as ordered, or I will invoke the third tenet of our pact so hard thou shalt not be able to trot for a century!"

So Luna's a vampire too? Or something else? Also, this made me giggle, if the rest of the stories even half as funny and sexy as this it'll be awesome!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3133140 Luna is goddess of vampires. She made them, but all the royal ones died when she was sent to the moon. Vampire blood eventually stagnated. Vinyl was the youngest of 50 remaining vampires, she is about 325. Most of the vampires committed suicide or just left.

Hmm, interesting...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3133171 I plan on doing clop either as Foalcon starring filly or colt me caught in the three mares of sexy's antics, or one of them transforming me into a adult temporarily just to steal a taste.

Why not a bit of everything? If they can change your age, species, and gender assumedly, the possibilities are endless!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3133237 so true, but whAt should I start with?

Hmm... perhaps some initiation, or test, of sorts, where each of the three take their turn with you to maybe see how long you can last or how well you can pleasure them?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3133259 but as a filly or teenage mare? ... I haven't written the age I become into the story, but it's all on paper right now.

Maybe training then? Perhaps they could use overly large toys to try and build up your young body's endurance :rainbowkiss:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3133289 what age should I be physically? 12 like scribble, or 17 as I really am? Which would be sexier for three vampire mares to ravish?

younger, I suppose. If you're immortal, they needn't worry about hurting you, though you may pass out during the initial training, which may require some form of punishment~

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3133320 sounds sexier by the second... in fact... I'm going to write it right here as a reward for your help coming to the decision.

Also, molesting is wrong because a child is too young mentally to say no, but I'd be mentally 18, so it'd be fine right? I know it sounds silly, but I need to prepare defenses against Foalcon fighting fools.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 402