Comments ( 402 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 402
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3142094 *starting rp*

I shook in the cold chambers, rattling the padlocks and chains that held my head down and my back legs together. It felt like hours had passed in the darkness, but I knew Luna wouldn't do that to me.

This was the price of getting to be a colt again for a day. Whatever was going to happen next I had no say in, no way of stoping, and with my current posture I knew for certain I had to try to relax my flanks.

I had no idea who would be coming into this room to use me, it could be any of my mistresses, or it could be a total stranger. That idea sent strange but wonderful shivers down my spine.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3142094 Luna sat outside the door with a frown. All the cameras had finally been given memory cards, but now she couldn't find anyone to ravish poor Adorabella's colt body. It had to be someone she knew could rough rough with her daughter, but not hurt her. Someone who...

Ahh, perfect. "GUARD COME HERE!"

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Mar 24th, 2014

Just as he was making his rounds around the castle, the guard known as Chain Mail trotted down by a long, dark corridor. Immediately he stood at attention as the familiar voice of the lunar princess sent his dull grey fur standing on end. Not a second later Chain registered the command and galloped toward the voice of the pony he swore to serve and protect down the hallway to the front of a conspicuous looking door. "My princess, what is it you need, is something wrong?" He asked, bowing his head as he was accustomed to do.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3142170 Luna gave the stallion a glance over. We wasn't quite perfect "Hold still guard." Luna started with a special lubrication spell that would keep his cock wet constantly, she followed that up with a mystical bit, and ended the set by filling him to the neck with lust. Having completed the perfect rutting stallion, she tossed him into the room with Adorabella. "Enjoy!"

((Lust spell affects him strongly but he can still think)$

Chain fell on is face as he could feel his member slowly growing from its sheathe. He let out a small groan in both confusion and lust as he turned back to Luna. "P-princess, what did y-" before he could say anymore his muzzle was met with a slam of a door. With no answer and an increasing want to put his girth inside something, Chain turned to he room he was now trapped in, and was met with the plot of some pony he didn't know. Already Chain's member was full length, and dripping precum as his legs massaged his leathery skin. "U-uhh..." ll he could do was stare, his mouth agape and slightly drooling as the mindless urge to rut this pony senseless grew as each second passed.

((Are you gagged?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3142320 ((yeah))

Adorabella tried to turn and look as she he heard the door being slammed. Was it time? Had Luna come to take his body?

Admittedly Adorabella was shaking nervously. She'd though of other guys back when she was a guy biologically, but now ... actually doing it, and as a colt no less. No, she/he'd be strong for Luna. This was what she wanted.

Chain couldn't wait any longer for a response, his impulses making all his thoughts hazy and full of lust. In truth he he could and would have rut anything in a five mile radius that he could get his hooves, but being locked in this room, he only had one option. Slowly but surely he walked up behind the helpless pony, placing his forhooves on his pillowy flanks while rubbing his rock hard member in between them.

((Hey... If people are getting turned off from the clop scenes in the story, why not make those parts separate chapters?"))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3142452 ((my plan exactly. Also, this guy is about to bang a twelve year old looking colt.))

((Isn't he supposed to be, like, really horny right now?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3142584 ((yep, really horny but still able to think and feel guilty.))

((well, he can't even tell who it is he's violating since his backside is facing him, and he's just asuming that that's wha Luna ordered him to do))

((so... how's it goin'?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3145090 Adorabella moaned as her now coltish flanks hot dogged what felt like a huge cock. The heat was enough to overwhelm his whole body.

((Good, hoping I can get away with publishing a changed version of the a alternate version of the story we are writing clop for. I'm chickened out and the new story will have no Foalcon or incest. Instead the main character must make a princess harem while pretending to be a Alicorn instead of a Royal Vampire because Luna fears that the nobles will lynch her if they discover she is a vampire after destroying a law they hold central to their party platform.))

Chain hesitated only for a moment as his cock slid between this pony he didn't know's flanks. It might have been wrong to do this... But he couldn't help it, he didn't buck something within the next few minutes he might go crazy with lust. And besides... He was ordered to do this by the princess... right?

((Reading it as we speak))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3145568 Adorabella squealed as the cock sank into his plot hole without any preparation. His virgin colt form being painful stretched to a breaking point. He tried pulling away at first, but as the pain peaked he forced himself to hold firm. He knew that pain now would become pleasure soon, and hurt less each new time until he would be able to take cock all day long like a slut. This would be just the first step.

Chain groaned as his cock glided into the pony's tight hole easily with the use of Luna's spell. Gripping onto his target of affection's firm flanks, Chain kneaded the his flesh tenderly as he thrust further into him, inch by inch.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3145704 Adorabella's mind shut down as the huge cock rubbed against something inside of him that made him see stars, and every inch that followed continued to produce those stars. By the time the stallion bottomed out a 14 (literal) magical inches later he was a mess on the floor with just the bindings keeping his plot up to be ravished. It took all his control to keep his small coltish body from trying to thrust itself back and forth on the unbelievably big meat.

Adorabella froze as definitely masculine gasps of air were made right next to his right ear. Luna had sent a total stranger, a stallion, in to rut him into a puddle of goo. If the breathing was any indicator, than every inch if his coat might be covered with hot spunk by the time the night was done. Just the thought of it made his small body shake in fear.

((Fuck me harder, please! Make me your bitch little colt, master. I want you to own every inch of me!))

((I-I can try))

Feeling that he could no longer push in, Chain breathed deeply, and let his lips kiss and nibble at the redheaded pony's ears, enjoying the little twitches he felt as he attempted to gain back some stamina. Feeling his strength that was not moments ago squeezed out of him by this pony's tight colthood, Chain pulled out slowly, all the while the pony's insides nearly begged him to slide back into the warmness of his sphincter. Feeling himself about halfway out, Chain thrust full force back into his tightness, utilizing his trained and toned muscles to full extent of their abilities as he proceeded to truly begin rutting this defenseless pony.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3145920 Adorabella moaned like a mare in heat as the big stallion dick started turning his mind to paste via his poor abused colt hole. Pretty soon he was leaving a big puddle of drool on the floor as he stopped trying to hold it in.

((Talk dirty to me master, tell me what a dirty little cock sleeve I am!))

((Hmm... Maybe this character, or someone like him, could be part of the harem? :rainbowkiss:))

Chain continued to nibble the pony's ears and neck as his hips slapped hard against his fuck toy's plot cheeks. "Buck, I bet you love this more than I do, don't you?" He whispered in his ears. "I can feel you grinding up against my cock, you're just a little slut, aren't you?" He asked, breathing heavily as he could already feel himself close to climax, which was sure to be the first of many. In truth he could barely decipher what he was even saying, but the immense heat from this pony's insides drove him mad, and he couldn't help but rut him senseless as payback.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3145998 Adorabella nodded enthusiastically as each question was pounded into him like a hammer. Each thrust made him feel like the cock sock he'd always fantasized back as a human, but somehow he knew that the far greater size difference , the stallion's ability to completely surround his small form depriving him of every sense but the feel of the cock slamming into him and the hot smell of sex, that's what made it magical.

((In the new story, soon to be Adorabella is eighteen physically, and I was kind of hoping crimson would be her first domineering harem member since she's in the story image.))

((k, it was just an idea))

Chain didn't hesitate to cum deep inside the pony's insides, filling him up with to the brim with hot sticky sperm. Already Luna's spell was at work, gettig him ready for the next round of rutting as he finished his first climax.

((Here's an idea, why not have Red be Adorabella's magic teacher, then have their relationship escalate from there?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3146797 ((wonderous! Want to rp magic lessens?))
3146757 Adorabella groaned as he was filled with spunk. The filling warmth sloshed as, to his surprise, the stallion kept thrusting "mmph!"

((sure, you wanna keep doing this, or move to that?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3147922 ((both!))
Adorabella sat across from her embarrassingly similarly aged tutor. The young mare had been brought on officially as a modern times teacher, but she had been sworn to secrecy.

((gotcha!))
Chain continued to rut the pony without pause, his only focus getting more and more of his cum into his rectum. "I'm going to make you feel pregnant by the end of this, you little cum dumpster..." He said as he nibbled his ear.

((how should I introduce Red?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3148078 ((red should be slightly confused and worried by the situation, I think... Do your best to introduce her as would be appropriate.))

The stallions harsh words and violent thrusts made Adorabella's whole body shiver twice as fast. Each new thrust was both degrading and mind blowing.

Luna giggled at the scene on her screen. She decided to mix things up by removing Adorabella's chains and gags, and then replacing them with tight lace socks and corset. As a final touch she magicked a bow into his hair.

((Alright... I'll try))

Chain blinked in surprise as he was suddenly the only thing holding up Adorabella's body. This of course, didn't stop as he continued to rut his hole and wrap his hooves around his barrel to keep him up. "mmm... You love getting fucked like this don't you?" He asked in a soft moan as the speed of his thrusts made the friction between them like an inferno.

Red cleared her throat lightly as she chose to break the few moments of awkward silence. "H-hello miss Adorabella, my name's Red, but you can call me miss Wonder, if you wish" she said with a small smile as she extended her hoof to the young pony who couldn't have been much younger than her. "I'm going to be your magic teacher" She said a little more professionally.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3148193 ((what tribe is chains?))

"I'm sorry that we got you here under false pretenses miss red. I hope our time together will go pleasantly enough, and the pay is good enough to make up for that." Adorabella bowed politely to the mare before her.

In fact, Adorabella was beyond nervous. Sure her fangs were enchanted to be invisible right then, but all it took was one mistake to ruin everything.

((whadya mean? As in, what kind of pony he is? If that's what you mean he's an Earth Pony))

Wonder smiled a slightly fake smile, but with a slight hint of fear behind it. She didn't know why she was afraid of the young alicorn mare standing in front of her, but she couldn't really help it.

((What next, how should I go about teaching you?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3148325 Adorabella cried out in joy as his first colt orgasm rocked his body. Every inch was a shuddering mess by the end of it, and his mouth was hanging open in awe. Coincidentally, this left him totally defense less against one of the room's enchantments that levitated all of his own cum and force feed it to him. The strange taste driving shock into the colt's body, he stiffened up.

((Teach as you think it should be taught. I don't have head cannon for this.))

Chain groaned as his second orgasm followed not far behind Adorabella's, filling him with what felt like another gallon of cum into his bowels. "B-buck... You're so hot..." He said as he finally began to slow his thrusts, but only slightly, as he lifted Adorabella off his hooves, forcing him to sit all the way on his dick as he bounced him up and down.

((I don't really know how... But I can try))
Red reminded herself of the confidentiality agreement she made with princess Luna, which brought back a bit of fear in her mind, "Oh, don't worry about me miss, I'm here for you. If you're ready, we can start with a bit of practice just seeing what you can do"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3148193 Adorabella screamed out as another orgasm rocked his body. Like the first his cum was funneled up into his own mouth. Unlike before, this load wouldn't go down no matter how much he swallowed. So as the stallion bounced him up and down like a fuck toy he was forced to continually taste his own arrousal

Adorabella went red as she looked down in shame. She did to know any.

Chain bit his lip as he felt what might be the last orgasm he could handle before losing it. His cock sloshed in and out of Adorabella's cum filled rectum as it was soon filled to beyond the brim.

Red gave her a sympathetic frown. "It's alright if you don't know any magic, that's what I'm here for. I just want to see you try" she then shot a soft smile. "All it takes is a bit of effort and concentration, if you can show both those things then you'll learn your first spell in no time!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3149145 Sketch's already spilled pre and the cum in his mouth coalesced into a strange swirling mass before settling as a cock shaped liquid. Before he could object the phallic shaped cum object was thrust into and out of his mouth. Then, just after taking a deep breath, the cum cock thrust into Sketch's throat and out and in and out. He was beginning to loose oxygen, but the stallion's cock finally bottomed out that extra little centimeter and he was seeing whole galaxies of stars as the stallion came a final time.

But from the door way floated two confused mares with strap ons. They looked like twins with switched color schemes, and Adorabella shook in fright as he realized one of them was his new magic teacher.

Finally there was a flash and Adorabella realized his costume had been added too. Now it had a tight leather collar with a rope holding up his tail. The bow in his mane had been moved to his tail as well, and his socks were now red and black straps.

The red and blue mares plopped down on the ground, and stared in shock and fear as the stallion finally pulled out of the fil- colt, his cock soaked in cum. He would have asked the young pony to clean his member for him, but since he was busy with the dick-shaped semen thrusting in his mouth, Chain took to cleaning his own dick with his hoof. The two twins stood there in their skimpy outfits, kneesocks, shortskirts, and collars, as well as the somewhat uncomfortable strapons that dangled between their legs. They were in shock of the scene before them, and could only stand and watch.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3150012 A fresh heat spell hit the two sisters and the cum cock finally forced its way down into Adorabella's stomach with a squelch. Before chain could object another spell hit him with a small drowsy feeling.

Then Adorabella's clothes were magically cleaned of cum and sweat, with Adorabella being forced to eat the first.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3150012 finally, and painlessly, the twins sensitive clit flesh was magically stretched over their respective strap ons, and the strap ons were enchanted to redirect their mare cum it's the tips.

Chain tried getting back up on his hooves, but eventually fell flat, unconscious. As that happened both mares in the room could feel their legs quiver in sudden excitement as chills of lust ran through their spines. Both of them moaned feverishly as they went to stroking their false cocks. One of them fell on their backs as the heat of the moment overtook them.

((The twins won't be as direct as Chain, so you're gonna need to find a way to coerce them into rutting Adorabella))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3151142 (( I thought red was into domming, or was that just Scribble's influence?))

((It was more just their dynamic as a couple))

((I already saw that...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3151142 Luna face hoofed as the two sisters completely missed the eager fuck colt right there! A quick spell later, and Luna laughed as the twin's cocks and hooves repelled each other like they were given the same charge.

Both of them trembled helplessly as they now had no way to pleasure themselves. They looked over and saw plush pony plot wiggling in their faces. But... Red was supposed to be her... His, teacher! And he was so young... Both sisters fought the urge to do anything further as liquid dripped down their legs.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3151860 ((if red is his teacher then he is 17 looking. How old is she?))

((Maybe... Twenty? Or somewhere around that age))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3151886 Adorabella moaned eagerly as a telekinetic cock began to thrust in and out of him, showing the twins what they could be enjoying. As if to capitalize that point the magical construct's thrusting made great squelches of cum ooze out invitingly.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 402