The Strangeverse 117 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Silent Bob
Group Admin

Loners
Eldrich Abominations/Monsters
Alternator - Currently residing in Canterlot hospital. Crazy awesome form-changing ... thing. Read about him.
The Shapeless - Feeds off fear. Possibly feeds off it from those in the artifact. + (May be used in first arc)
Ender - Possible creature from the moon or a planet on the far side of the MLP solar system which he calls No Cre'Her. (No other solar systems in this universe with planets.) Went insane due to being off his homeworld for too long.
Shadowmist - Young Adult dragon about six feet tall. Somewhat sympathetic backstory. Possible anti-hero.
Jyrmmkoh - Freaky mo-fucking Eldrich Abomination. Turns its enemies against one another.
Kur - Slave hunting dragon.
Scorn - An abomination that feeds of negative emotional. Like a troll, he wants your hate ;).

Magic
Negato - Zebra. Hunts unicorns. Nullifies magic. Skar expy.

Badass Normals - Tech and Just Good Fighters
Slade - +++ (already in)
Ins4n1ty - Batshit insane torture master who also has a love for icecream.
Mist Breeze - Pegasus thief who uses her inborne weather magic for her shenanigans.
Red X - Heard of the legends of Red X. Same costume, but different tech.
MR. FREEZE - THE Mr. Freeze who became stuck in the artifact after a fight with Blight. Great concept. fuck yeah fuck yeah fuck yeah. ++ (There will be an arc based around him god damnit)
Silver - Insane giraffe. Lives in Whitetail Woods.
Miss Malady - Badass potions maker. Can control poison joke to a certain degree.

Cyborgs/Golems/Robots
Puppeter - Somewhat like the Puppet Master in Teen Titans. Sympathetic in a way.
Gary Goldclaw - Badass Gryphon scientist who is now sort of like Iron Man/Dr. Light/and Shriek combined.

Supernaturals
Relic Daybreak - Vampire daywalker who can actually shoot sunlight. Loves testing people. Kind of creepy.
Necrosis Wraith - Undead mo fucka. One of Starswirl's former rivals. + (Possible use in the Captain Black arc)
Videntis - Badass assassin bat-pony. Former guard. Bloodlust.
Raven Mocker - Mythological creature. Steals souls of the dying.
Reckoletor - Creepy mother fucking demon who morphs animals to what he needs.
Wrath - The embodiment of the Everfree Forest's anger. +++ (Already in)

Changelings
Mystrailia - Changeling/pony hybrid falsely accused by Shining Armor himself for comitting a crime.

Elementals
Phoenix - Part phoenix. Currently confined to Tartarus.
Thunder and Lightning - The same two fellows from the Teen Titans reincarnated. Possibly take over the bodies of Snips and Snails? Would be hilarious. + (Possible their own mini-arc)

Possible Team Players

Pandemoneum - Cousin of Discord. Bit more destructive but has a small soft side.
Onyx Claw - Teenage dragon. Sparr master.

Magic
Lord Goldbloom - Hates bullies. Illusionist. Drives people mad.
Frost Wind - Unicorn Mr. Freeze.
Strike Bomb - Crystal Unicorn with a love for explosive crystal magic.
Runic Fire - Uses runes as an advantage in combat. Egomaniac
Blackhoof - Torture master and trap making unicorn. Mercenary. Overconfident.
Midnight Stardust - Magic sword wielding unicorn.
Dusk Edge - Sword-summoning unicorn.

Badass Normals
Ramming Wreck - Minotaur bruiser..
Steel Wing - Griffin badass mercenary who will fuck you up.
La Muerte- Mexicolt assassin. Badass. Definite anti-hero.
Gnarl and Grimoire - Pair of mercenaries. Will accept artifacts/arcane objects/ext. as payment + (Likely will make use of them as comedic relief villians)
Sprinkles - Mob Seller of destructive doughnuts. This is awesome.

Cyborgs/Golems/Robots
Sharpened Intelligence - Pretty much a soul attached to a robotic body.
Diesel - Mechanical construction of pure hate. Possibly Made by Slade.

Supernaturals
Captain Black Harness - Immortal Earth Pony currently tainted by the Black Orb. Cannot die. Ever. (Not just in story regards either.) +++ (Already in)

Changelings
Requiem - Changeling dark magic user trying to take over the hive. ++ (Definite use in the changeling arc)
Fang Cloak - Decent changeling infiltrator
Silent Shadow - Badass changeling infiltrator. Do not fuck with her or she will turn you against your best friend.

Elementals
Snowfall - Half-windigo descendent of Snowdrop. After Princess Luna's life. A taaaaad bit bitter.
Blizzard - Pegasus who has seven friggin windigos in her. Very brutal combatent.
Murachan - Zebra elemental master. Mercenary.
Slade's Myterious Associate - +++ (Already in)
Spawn - A living being of fire. Terrorist fo sure.

Created Groups
The Others - Badass group of thieves or mercenaries. Possibly terrorists. + (Probably will find a use for them sometime soon.)

Heroes (Or Helpers of Heroes) in Ponyville and the Surrounding Areas
The Slendermane - Silent guardian and manifestation of the Everfree Forest's Fear.

Magic
Starfire - Pegasus Titan able to spawn energetic green ball lightning on her frontal hooves. (Also, laser eyes. Winning)
Princess Twilight Sparkle - Princess currently residing in Ponyville to begin her studies. She's fairly powerful, but not invincible. Her power is nowhere near Luna/Celestia's.
Rarity - Not really a hero, per-say, but she'll fix up your costume in a jiff. Maybe she'll figure out a way to shield it from magic, too... decent shot with combat magic when in a tight spot.

Badass Normals
The Doctor - The current universe's reincarnation of the Doctor. He's the Doctor: Nuff said. Possibly currently deceased. Has inexplicably decent skills with sword-fighting and bo-staffs (the latter of which he prefers)
Derpy - Intelligent assistant of the Doctor. Possibly currently trapped in the distant past. Somewhat decent with a bo-staff as well. (The Doctor loves Bo-staffs, Bo-staffs are cool.)
Rainbow Dash - Pretty much one of the most badass pegasi in Equestria. May occasionally help the Titans out.
Applejack - The most normal of badass normals. Strong hooves and a good shot with a Hoof-Rifle. Part of the Town Militia.
Granny Smith - The oldest badass of badass normals. Good with a Hoof-Rifle. Part of the Town Militia.
Robin - Do not fuck with him. No matter who you are. Kill him quickly or he will figure out how to take you down.
Sergeant Necrospear - Captain of the Night Guard (bat-ponies) in Ponyville.

Cyborgs/Golems/Robots
Cyborg - BOOYA! Current robot-parts powered by magitek. Raven helps him out here.

Supernaturals
Raven - Rockin' demon gothic snarky Titan of black magic doom. Unicorn (who will eventually learn how to fly)
Zecora - The Manifestation of the Everfree Forest's pride. Zebra magic (elemental) is her strong point, as well as hoof-to-hoof combat and alchemy.
Pinkie Pie - Nopony knows what the fuck she really is. All that's known is she is fairly harmless. Do not mess with her friends, however.
Sorrow - The manifestation of the Everfree Forest's sorrow. Powerful but fairly placid.

Changelings
Beast Boy - A literal changeling. Feeds off love. He's pretty much the greatest changeling on Trinity when it comes to animorphing.

TGM

So are all of these reader-created except for the main characters and ones from your previous story?

Or are they deviations of your own mind? :unsuresweetie:

Silent Bob
Group Admin

Pretty much all user-created ;D. May not be using all of them, but I'll probably need a substantial portion once the Titans start fighting crime again.

I love all these character's. So all are these character's made by you or did you also accept character's from other authors?

TGM

I basically just asked that. :l

Pretty much all user-created ;D.

Sorry wasn't pay that much attention.:facehoof:

Spawn - A living being of fire. Terrorist fo sure.
Dude thank you so much for using him and as a terrorist to i can actually see that. and i mean even if you don't use him thank you for considering him. well i wish you the best of luck on your stories. Brohoof /)
~ Techsol

Are you still accepting character ideas?

Silent Bob
Group Admin

Are you going to keep this list updated, or use blogs/chapter ends instead?

Silent Bob
Group Admin

I'll probably make a new thread every time the list updates :).

How about you use some of the original villains, who against all ods also made it to Equestria. Like Mumbo! In a world with a lot of magic, he could have some more tricks up his sleeve. And up his hat. And his gloves... Wait, nevermind, he doesn't need gloves in Equestria.

Silent Bob
Group Admin

:P. I'll definitely consider it.

I got another one.

The Ripper
Appearance: Approximately 10 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 8 feet tall, without including the tail. Looks slightly like a gigantic four legged spider, only mammalian, having blades coming halfway up his legs, an extremely elongated tail with a sharpened pincer on the end (also prehensile), and a beast-like face with jagged and very sharp teeth.
Personality: Extremely clever, cunning, and intelligent, with a sociopathic love for slaughtering anything that isn't him. Looks definetely decieve when it comes to this one.
Special Ability: Can instantly de-rail the train of thought of another creature, leaving them stunned and confused for a time.. Eye contact required.
Preferred Weapon: His leg-blades, as well as his tail.
Possible Weakness: His underbelly isn't as protected as the rest of his body.
Bio: Has a long history of violence and manipulation. No-one knows what kind of species he is, yet no-one seems to want to find out, lest they get mauled as well. Although he cannot speak Equestrian, he is extremely skilled at tricking and manipulating his opponents.

Silent Bob
Group Admin

This one sounds like it crawled out of one of my nightmares.

Let's see where I can put him...

1657324 Do not underestimate the horrors of my imagination. My brother's is worse though...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16