Demonata Group 11 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Irongalley
Group Admin

What happened to them after the war was won and the world returned in time?

Where they ever created? Did they all cease to exist? Who fights Lord Loss' forces after he becomes the supreme Demon Master? Even if he isn't trying to take over the world, who stands against him?

Theories!

1335124 At the end of the last book of the series, Lord loss is made King, while the world and all time resets itself. It's kinda hard to put into words, I might have to reread the books once more. :ajsleepy:

Irongalley
Group Admin

Yeah, but what do you think happens to the disciples? Do they stop existing?

1335734 most likely they do exist, though they aren't the disciples anymore. You see when the Earth was recreated, they too were reborn, though they don't have their powers anymore, nor could they remember that they even were disciples.

Irongalley
Group Admin

But who fights the demons now? There must surely be a new organization! And did Dervish X Meera happen without the lycan curse?

1335814 ??? What? The deamons were killed off, did you read Hell's Heroes? That was the last book of the series.

Irongalley
Group Admin

What? The demons were not killed off! Lord Loss became the. Only Demon Master, all the lesser demons were given to him as his familiars.

1337015 You could be right, I'll reread the book. Anyway, Lord Loss did come to a conclusion that he will be the satin of this new world, to give people a reason to be good. So he won't try to invade the Earth anymore.

Irongalley
Group Admin

Not take over, but small incursions, like opening a window and kidnapping the shit of the humans around, is still game. That's why I think there would be disciples still, not to mention Lord Loss can't control all the demons.

Individual groups would still attack earth. :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright: We need a new group of heroes for this kinda stuff.

1339961 Kinda gives me an idea for a fanfiction collaboration. Do you want to help out with a Darren Shan crossover?

Irongalley
Group Admin

Would I!

I'd love to, but I have a lot on my plate. Tell me, what were you planning?

1341199 Just jotting down some notes and ideas to come up with a readable crossover that is epic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12