The Wild West 22 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Bill Clinton
Group Admin

"As you walk in the bank, you pull out a gun and shoot in random directions. One of the bullets shoots some guy's hat off but it doesn't kill him. You then yell that this is a robbery. You should get this done quick before the lawmen arrive."

I rush up to the f***** banker, yell "OPEN THE F***** SAFE NOW!" So, he moves to open the safe, and I watch everyone for movement, when he opens the safe, I tell him to get on the ground and not to move. I rush into the safe, and start taking all the money I can and packing it into my bag, I grab a few thousand dollars. Then I leave the safe and make a break for it out the back door, and run the hell away as fast as I can.

"I kick open the back door to the safes and blockade the door, proceeding to crack one. When I crack it, the other ones are easy; they all have the same combination. A wagon is waiting for me in the back, so I drop the money in, and whip my horse's reins."

"I double time it, noticing bullets whiz past my head. I start shooting blindfire and from the screams, know I hit somebody. I take a quick peek, noticing that even I couldn't have enough bullets to make it."

Joker, your turn to continue the story.
:twilightsmile:

EDIT: This is our own little story, I will not continue it unless the Joker has posted his part.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1249920 "After noticing the lawmen, you decide to throw a stick of dynamite."

"They try to evade, but it is far too late. Almost all of them fly to the sides, except for a couple. Laughing, I ride into the swamps, where they will go no further. It is done, but that doesn't mean they aren't waiting on the other side."

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250065 I think you should continue this now. After all, it is your story.

Al- oh man, my boner died. Sorry man, I can't think of anything else when my writing boner is off. Sorry! Let's think of more improvs sooner or later. (Writers Block turns on = Writing Boner off)

(That is usually why I never post any stories.)

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250100 Alright, I got something.
"You decide to charge into the lawmen on your horse, with your last stick of dynamite in your hand."

It was now or never, one more blockade, and then home. As again, they tried to gallop away, only to be splattered. Three were left. The thing they didn't expect however, was that I took out two revolvers instead of one.
Blasting away, the only one left kept firing, as his horse bucked him off. The knife he duct-taped to the end of his gun pierced his brain, ending him. It was over. As I rode into the sunset, I flipped the camera-man off.

THE END

That went well. Won't you agree?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250172 Indeed. You are one rich pony now. The only catch is that you are Public Enemy Number 1. I'm sure you can handle yourself though.

YEah, bbut I was probably going to get killed in a bar-fight anyways. Besides, there's always Mexico.
:twilightsheepish:

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250229 Yeah but be careful. Have you heard about the rebellion?

Yes. I have, that is why I die so much in Red Dead Redemption. The bad guy always gets killed. Sad, really.

Multitasking is annoying. Hey, there's always time for you though. We think in similar ways. Murder and violence.
:twilightsmile:

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250281 Did i ever tell you that I am the head of the lawmen? Don't worry, I'm still The Joker.

Eh, then I am definitely screwed then. I think one of the money bags was leaking a green gas... yep. I'm dead.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250337 No. Thats a skunk. I would never kill a criminal with so much class such as yourself.

Ah. Well then, I have some lotion and tissues buisness to attend to.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250390 By the way, I didn't send the lawmen. My second in command, Edgar Ross did.

Ah. I think he's going to be killed by a cliche sooner or later. I just know it.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250439 He already killed John. I warned him of Jack so when he retires he will have body guards.

Yeah. Was a shame really. Jack sounds like the guy from that WEN commercial sometimes, when I talk to him.
:twilightoops:

Besides, Jack also has the super aimbot.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250466 And i have the gas. But enough of that. For now enjoy your money.

Also, what's your favorite type of music?
No matter what, i'll search my MLP. I have alot of it.
Even Rap, but only one.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1250494 Oldies like Frank Sinatra.

Ah.

I think I have an oldie.

Return To Sender - Elvis Presley

The Reefer Man

The second one is rather funny.

I also got a non-oldie that is hilarious.

Tape 5 - Dixie Biscuit

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26