Satyrs 309 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

4553172 Figures Fluttershy's child would be a rebel.

Twifan
Group Admin

Fluttershy currently has quite a few satyr children drawn/written about.

It was only a matter of time before one of them becomes a rebel just to be different from the rest.

4553172 wait a second...... Sir Hat? I saw a Sir Hat leave the site, you are the same writer I'm talking about?

I came back in limited capacity.

I no longer write pony, I'm finding new homes for my stories, ect.

(Still really like the satyrs though....)

4553219 oh then welcome back Sir Hat. I know a number of my friends on site were upset when you left us

It happens. I don't like the moderation on the site, and I'm not exactly well liked by enough people that I don't want to leave stories I like on the site.

Oddly enough the squishy submissive horses person is fertile.

Who would have guessed?

Means she has a lot of sex.

Oh, you left? That makes me unhappy. Where will we get sphinx fics now?

I was gone for 2 months....
Even now I don't plan to do any MLP stuff.

Uh...try patreon. Seems to be where things are heading.

4553234 oh I know about popularity problem you have..... it took me about seven months and non-stop writing to get what little popularity I have now

It's not being popular or lack of popularity that I take issue with. It's more when people leave snarky comments then get mad at me for being an asshole back.

I had La Barata make an obnoxious comment on one of my stories just to take a jab at me, then when I blocked him he brought up a review he was supposed to do for me, and how he couldn't do it if he was blocked. What he didn't tell anyone was that I'd asked for the review six months ago, and he was never planning to do it in the first place.

So, shit head people that I don't agree with. Pretty normal here.

4553282 please don't me started about the trolls on here they are nasty evil a$$holes I should know one almost destroyed me when I first started..........La Barata sounds like one of the worse bad mouthing one for your works then had the nerve to get your hopes up for a review that he planned to never do............:eeyup: that a pretty much normal day

Here's the thing. He reviewed for one of the groups well known on the site, he was obligated to do the review and he didn't. Fairweather mother fucker brought it up just to try and make me look bad.

4553312 petty very petty what was he even known for beside fucking around I haven't heard of him minus from you

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15