The Powers of Harmony Initiative 169 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Hidden Scorpius XI
Group Admin

Hi everybody. First of all, I'd like to welcome all the people that joined the Initiative in the last two months, who are a lot in fact. Thanks to all of you for supporting the Initiative, I know it might be a long wait, but you can trust it'll be worth it

Also, since everybody will read this thread (and I'm almost certain that nobody read the group's description), I'd like to re-estate the rules "conditions" that the members should meet; they are very simple:

1- To have TPoH in your Favourite folder.
2- To have CS in your "Following" list.
3- Do not confront CS about the cancellation/hiatus/continuation of TPoH at any moment, in any way.
4- Should anybody want to make some contribution for the initiative besides ginving his/her support, you are welcome to do so, but be reminded that there is an official group for the story that will accept any kind of work.

Please remember, that this group was created to gather support from people on the site toward CS and his story, while also respecting Cyborg's decision or intentions at all moments, so this conditions are in order to meet our goal.

Lastly, as many of you should know by now, CyborgSamurai has stated that TPoH might be continued in the future. However, the main reason he made that announcement was because, around the final week of August, I sent him a PM explaining the purpose of the group so that there were no place for misinterpretation. Here's a fragment of the message:

...You probably are aware of this Initiative I've started some time now, but I'm not sending this message to know your opinion about it, but to better explain what are my intentions, and thus, the purpose of the Initiative. Firstly, I understand your wish to focus on your studies, and I totally respect that, so I don't want in any way to force you out of them for any reason.
The sole purpose of the group is to prove that we can wait any time neccesary to see TPoH continued, and if you need more than four years to focus on RL problems, then you should use those years for that. I've seen that the story status changed just recently, and now you've revealed those maps, and while I won't make any assumptions, I can't help but feel excited about it. However, I must clarify that I've made this group not to demand an inmediate continuation, but to show you that we will not loose interest on the story that, as you've said, you've put so much effort in...

The reason I sent the message was because I though it was the correct thing to do, but I realize that I did it without asking any of the current members by that date, which is something that I should have though before even thinking to make that message. Not only that, but by doing so, I also broke the third rule of the group: "Do not confront CS", which in turn makes me an hypocrite. I was acting out of guilt, and I'm doing it again right now, so please, don't be so mad; I did wrong by not asking and I'm sorry.

-HSXI

You don't need to worry about me. Like with anything else, I made sure to read the fine print before signing the contract clicking the Join Group button.

It's totally cool! I feel exactly the same as you; willing to wait any length of time for the continuation of the story. I wouldn't care if I was in my rocking chair at a nursing home, so long as I still got to see it continued at some point :twilightsmile:

I remember the rules that were stated when you first messaged me to join, so you don't have to worry about me. Besides, I like CS too much to want to antagonize him like that.

That might not be the best time to finish it though, the pure epicness would give you a heart attack.

I respect your decision to contact CS about the group, and believe it was the right thing to do. A group was created about him, and he had the right to know what it was about. Someone did need to contact him, and as one of the original members (the founder if I remember correctly), you were a good choice to do so :twilightsmile:

1748200 At least I'd die happy :rainbowlaugh:

Hidden Scorpius XI
Group Admin

1747704>>1747426
The reminder is for the people that joined the Initiative after CS's blog-post, and since they are a lot:twilightoops:, this is the easiest way to comunicate with all of them:twilightsheepish:. Everybody else is okay.
1747454>>1748200
There is no better way to die than by awesom-e-picness exposure (:rainbowhuh::pinkiecrazy:). But the point is, that I betrayed your trust and I'm apologizing for that... sorry:ajsleepy:
It was the right thing to do, but what wasn't right was to do it without telling any of you about it:ajsleepy:.

I don't really understand why you feel so guilty about contacting him directly without telling us or anything; it what pretty necessary right? And it's your group anyway, you can do anything with it, and that includes telling the person who made the story that caused the group to exist that it exists. We don't was CS to feel as though he was being pressured to write by a plethora of rabid fans, am I right?
Just make another thread if he responds, and we'll forgive you, ja?

Hidden Scorpius XI
Group Admin

He did respond my message, he made this blog. He was kind of vague about things, but he clearly approves the intentions of the Initiative. About my trip through guilty-road, we are a group, the decisions shouldn't be made just by one person, especially when that person said to not confront CS about anything, so I'm feeling a little hypocrite, that's why I made this thread. That's all I gotta say.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10