The Powers of Harmony Initiative 169 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Hidden Scorpius XI
Group Admin

Hello, Bronies. Since the group is about TPoH, I guess it needs to have more related content: thus, I am posting this thread. Without further to say, I give to you, The Order of the Zodiac:

EDIT: I added who I think would be the best VA choices for the twelve knights, just as a voice reference :derpytongue2:

Esra (Quinton Flynn-Raiden/Metal Gear Solid)

Strauss (Fred Tatasciore-Chewgi/The Wonderful 101)

Megnii (Yuri Lowenthal-Yosuke Hanamura/Persona 4)

Ace (Phil LaMarr-Samurai Jack)

Elo (Josh Keaton-Jak/Jak and Daxter)

Grovi (Dante Basco-Gral. Iroh/Avatar: The Legend of Korra)

Blair (Troy Baker-Joel/The Last of Us)

Piro (Troy Baker-Kanji Tatsumi/Persona 4)

Tastar (Phil LaMarr-Kevin Washington/Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance)

Norric (Yuri Lowenthal-Cecil Harvey/Dissidia: Final Fantasy)

Ras (Kevin Miller-Sly Cooper)

Spesci (Nolan North-Desmond Miles/Assasins Creed)

Vigil and Ophiucus (Horizon) [link] (Charlie Schlatter-Wonder Red/The Wonderful 101)
Yeah, I know that I said you don't have to talk in the forums, buuut since these are CS aproved, and I kinda put an effort to them, a little feedback about it wouldn't be so bad.

OotZ belongs to Cyborg Samurai.
Made with General Zoi's Pony Creator.
All Cutie Marks, except Vigil's, were made by me using Windows' Paint.Ink

Are those Cutie Marks hand-drawn?! :twilightoops::pinkiegasp::rainbowderp::applejackconfused::yay::raritystarry:

Hidden Scorpius XI
Group Admin

Actually, those were made with a basic paintig program, that's why they look so crappy pixelated. But what do you think of the designs? Are they loyal to their story profiles?

1261318 It's been too long--I'll have to go read the profiles/relevant in-chapter descriptions again before I can give you any kind of an informed answer. :twilightblush: Maybe after I eat some lunch I can reread them and get back to you... :twilightsheepish:

Comment posted by conantheimp deleted Jul 17th, 2013

Alright, as much as I support this story being continued, I do question why this TPoH now has two groups devoted specifically to it. I joined on the basis of that support, but why can't this just go through the normal group?

More on topic, 1256643 :rainbowdetermined2: Nice work! Sure, it's just Zoi, but this is worth posting in the normal group.hint hint

Hidden Scorpius XI
Group Admin

Um, okay. In that order:
The normal group was created as a page where people can look for more information regarding the universe of The Powers of Harmony (TPOH-Verse) that cannot be found in the actual story. Think of as a "Word of God Compendium". The Initiative was created in order to support the motion given by many readers (myself included) that CS held the story On Hiatus during his time in college and to continue whenever he is ready, that we'll still be here.

And I did post these desings, in this thread. Thanks a lot for the compliment! I'm actually very proud of the end result, specially since aparently these were going to be their canon appearances :(

Hidden Scorpius XI
Group Admin

Eeyup! That's the idea. What do you think about the desings? Did I nailed it or failed it?

Now we just need some brony artist to do their renditions based on these so we won't have to rely on PonyCreator as our only reference.

I liked them, especially Megnii. And I appreciate this actually, it was kind of getting hard to keep track of all their physical appearances.

Hidden Scorpius XI
Group Admin

I believe CS was going to have them comissioned for the new cover, but we'll have to wait and see if that was the case. But hey, if anyone wants to do other renditions of the order (maybe a groups-banner:twilightsheepish:) that will help with the support of the story. And thanks, I tried to portray their personalities and appearances, so I appreciate every feedback I can get.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10