FlashLight 919 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Ok I was watching the episode when HOLY BUCK! Flash Sentry was right there I screamed and thanked god for the miracle he has blessed upon me. Ok back to the subject. Are you glad Flash Sentry made this brief apperance? Do you think he could make more appearence? So far this is the best part of Season 4 for me. Yeah I just REALLY love Flashlight. Oh this was the best part. HE GLANCES AT TWILIGHT. PAUSE 9 SECONDS IN! :twilightsmile::twilightblush: Then he got on the train. :raritydespair:. Why? WHY? :facehoof:

Anyway here is the video. SPOILERS! http://youtu.be/W3ox3kCuyvw . (Just copy and paste in the search box.)

Later Flashlight Shippers

P.S. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

2690796 I saw that as well. I was glad that Flash was in it. Especially when the announcement said he wasn't going to be there at all. I was happy to see that.

I saw it too. It's glad to know Flash Sentry hasn't been forgotten.

He even gave a look to Twilight before leaving, like a hint or something :yay:

2690796 I loved that too!How he had half smile and was looking back at twilight when he got on the train!OMG!This is my new fav episode!It has everything!Even Potter Ponies!My dream come true!Twilight was in Gryffindor,Cadence in Ravenclaw, and Discord was a Slytherin!Wait, you know what I'm talking about right?Twilight belonged in Gryffindor and Ravenclaw....Gyffinclaw!Or Ravendor!But Twi would belong there!Anyway, I love how they STILL made Flash have a crushie on Twi, AND how Twi didn't seem to notice.And the TwiCord, DiscoLight shipping!I love Discords song!And then when he dances with Twi, oh dude expect some shipping...I love everything!Shippings, References, Jokes, Catchy Songs , my favorite characters,(Twi, Cadence,Discord!I didn't know it was possible!) how could Threes A Crowd not be PERFECT?!

2690936 I'd have to agree with you there. That was definitely toward Twilight :ajsmug:.

2691382 Yes I did get the Harry Potter references. Plus I thought the song was awesome. Plus that glance at Twilight. I ABOUT DIED! But ya I love refrences! FAVE EPISODE so far...... :twilightsmile::heart:

2691571 as soon as I saw that glance, I was like:
OOOOMMMIIIII!*flaps arms everywhere* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!!!*fangirl squeal*FFLLLAAASSSHHH SSSEEENNNTTRRRYYYY!!!*squee*YAAYYY!
*weird look from little sister*
*cough* hehehe...
That glance was EPIC!That sounds soo weird.But as I type these words right now I feel all YAAYYY and I want to fly like a firework cause...IM SO HAPPY!

2691571 also, are you updating "The Alicorn"?

OMC! I watched the episode and saw Flash, then was like :pinkiegasp::rainbowkiss:
Then I watched Equestria Girls again :)

2694453 I watched EG a day before so I was like OMG! :twilightsmile:

2692149 Yes comin =g soon but I want this chapter to be looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg :ajsmug:

2700342 that's seems logical.xD

When I saw that part I was like :pinkiecrazy: I wonder who he could be smiling at...:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16