FlashLight 922 members · 334 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I know we all know about the tweet Meghan McCarthy sent out to Twitter but do you think there is a way he could be in Season 4 if not if there is a Season 5 do you think he could be in that? I NEED MORE FLASH!:twilightblush::heart:

We can only hope that he will be.....:twilightoops:

2504285 Only way I can see him being in S4 would be as a background character with no lines whenever there's a focus in the Crystal Empire. That's about as much as I can see him being part of S4 so far.

Hopefully, there might be a season 5 where he'll crop in with lines. I want that.

Honestly? I don't think they will bring him in, though him showing up would be enjoyable... mostly to watch the reaction of the fandom

Season 4, and in fact Twilight is not ready for a love relationship yet, since she just became a princess... give her and the MLP makers time, and they'll eventually bring him back in, one way or another... hopefully in season 5 or in another MLP movie...

2504285 it's confirmed he and sunset shimmer will not be in season 4 sorry.but star swirl and the changelings will!yay! ^.^

2504285 Megan McCarthy said he wouldn't be in S4.

Of course, I could see a scenario like this:

Cadance: Twilight, you really should come to the Crystal Empire more often!

Twilight: I think I'd enjoy that, Cadance. The Empire is full of amazing things!

Cadance: The guards are really dedicated, too. I think you'd enjoy having some of them be your own guards!

Twilight: Ugh! First Celestia, now you too? I told everypony, just because I'm a princess doesn't mean I need guards!

Cadance: Oh Twilight, the guards aren't so bad! Why, there's this one guard who'd really do a great job. I think his name was Flash Sentry or something. Anyway, I'm sure you'd love to meet him!

Twilight: I'll think about it, but I've already said I don't want any guards.

That would probably be the closest to actually seeing Flash in S4. Maybe S5?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7