FlashLight 919 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Title: Equestrian Acceleration

Main Characters: Twilight Sparkle, The Humane Six, Sunset Shimmer, Flash Sentry.

Genre: Crossover, Human, Anthro, Alternate Universe, Humor, Romance, Adventure.

Pairings:
FlashLight

Crossover With:
Accel World (Not 100% directly, but rather a similar storyline and elements)

Premise:
Flash Sentry has always been the solitary outcast, always seen as either a hindrance or someone to avoid. Things only got worse when he was transferred to Canterlot High where most of the school has segregated into smaller social groups, none of which he'd fit in with, and to top it all off he quickly becomes the personal whipping boy of the most popular and influential girl in the school: Sunset Shimmer.

His only means of coping is losing himself in a virtual guitar game where he holds all of its high scores. However he constantly wonders if there's more to his life than just this...

Surprisingly, his answer comes in the form of a girl from Crystal Prep; Twilight Sparkle, who offers him the opportunity to "Accelerate into a new world" with his neuro link, leading him to an all-new experience known as Equestrian Acceleration.

In Equestrian Acceleration, upon logging in gives you a special pony avatar based on your personality. In this game there are two worlds, one being the standard neutral ground where all players are in their normal pony avatars, and the other being the battlefield where their human and pony aspects are merged into one, creating their Anthro forms that they use for combat.

With this strange yet exciting new world revealed to him, what possible role will Flash play? And hat are Twilight's reasons for showing interest in him?

5213621 Sounds like something I would read.

5213621 That sounds interesting, but I think the roles would need to be reversed. Twilight is the transfer student and Flash or maybe even Celestia takes shows her acceleration world. I know the main character in Accel World is a guy, but I think Twilight captures the social akward part of his character, but that's just a suggestion. This sounds like an interesting idea nonetheless.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3