FlashLight 919 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

With the introduction of Equestria Girls' version of Twilight, it brings about the possibility that she will end up with Human!Flash Sentry.

Many seem to go with the idea that Human!Flash is in a relationship with Pony!Twilight, however, since my headcanon has Equestria Twilight with Pony!Flash, I'm going with the idea that their human counterparts end up together.

Anyone else agree with me?

5069181 I completely agree! Too bad a ton of people in the fanbase hate Flash...

Well, if we're lucky, perhaps the next EG movie or the sixth season will help improve his image. Also, I can't help but feel the next EQ movie will show a lot of shipping between the human versions of Twilight and Flash.

5069181 I really like that idea! Being a Flashlight/Twisentry fan, I really love to see Twilight and Flash get together, even their human counterparts!

5069210 I would love to see that! PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!:raritycry:

5069181 I'm going in that direction with my stuff, so the idea has my approval.

It would be interesting, especially since there would be a rather interesting conflict happening. Human-Flash would have to realize that Human!Twilight is not Pony!Twilight

5069210 yeah alot people...well some people in this fanbase hated flash sentry, soo heres the problem
you see before human twilight even existed or known later on alot of people complaining he should be with human twilight while pony twilight with pony flash sentry.
but soon after years later on, human twilight were introduce and during their big epic battle in friendship games, there some sort of relationship between sunset and twilight was made, flash in other hand were humilated into submisson in friendship games, and heres where it going in, in matter of that time suddenly people change their minds for some reason that both twilight be better off with sunset shimmer and i was like, what the fuck!?

soo here we are that some fandom cant even forgive nor give him a pitty nor a chance, some people that hated flash sentry see him as a hostile and heck even the famous brony on youtube hated him well some of them hated him, and will continued to break him untill hes gone

for me i love seeing flash with twilight even their pony counterpart should be the same as well, soo i hope someone could do something to help him or i hope the writer will wrote his background story and give him a life as well.

5069181 Thay will end up together is just matter of time.:raritywink::twilightsmile:

Ooh, then I might just check out your work to see how it goes.

5069181 Has been saying/thinking this for sometime now.

5069921 Please do, although it's going to be a long time before Human!Flash meets Sci-Twi.

For now, however, Pony!Flash and Twilight are officially dating. Halfway there.

I saw the latest tale in your series. Gotta say, the backstory you gave Flash is pretty depressing.

Anyway, hopefully, it won't be long before you write the next one. I'll be watching you in the meantime.

5070357 Depressing, yes, but things improved for him immensely. And they will continue to do so.

Thanks; I'm working off-and-on on five future tales for that series as we speak, and hope to have another new one out by the end of next month. It'll be a while before Flash appears again, but it'll be worth the wait. Glad to have you along for the ride.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14