FlashLight 922 members · 332 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So, recently I had a conversation with a person on Silver Quill's video about Flash.It retains the the comment/mini argument I left on said video venting my frustration with the fanbase's treatment of Flash(the comment it self is awful and I hate it. I made a much better argument later which can be found here ) Afterwards, it got me thinking about something. How often do people, whether they be fans or not, talk about what Flash could be as opposed to what he he currently? I know I've barely touched on the subject, outside of making a few headcanons here and there.

So, what about you guys? What do you think Flash could be?

4152002 he could just be a regular student that does what he thinks is right.
of course, ask most of the fandom and they'll say Flash only cares about a few things such as stealing Twilight from them.

I have some plans for Flash. Pony and Human versions.
Human is divided up.

He could be a great ally for them, like providing some last minute support whenever twilight and/or the others are down and maybe gain some magic like them, the possibilities are endless

He's the Cinderella in a Cinderella story. There is literally zero reason for Twilight to be the slightest bit interested in him. There's nothing he can do for Twilight that she can't do for herself. There's a big, deep canyon dividing the two physically, culturally, intellectually, socially, and professionally. And there's really nothing he can do about that from his end; it's really, really not his place as a guard to ask her out and when the heck else would he be able to run into her? About all he can do is pick up every shift that he can get near her (for which there will likely be stiff competition) and hope something turns up.

So what could turn up is him willing to be her confidant. Let's imagine that she's in the Crystal Empire or otherwise away from Ponyville. Spike is off training to be a Dragon Knight (or something). She's effectively alone, has nobody to bounce ideas off of or blow off steam at. Most guards just want to do their job and don't want to get roped into sorting books or listening to her work her way through a problem by rambling at the nearest animate object. But Flash might. He doesn't need to be a genius to listen. And once she's opened up a bit, he's got the opportunity to tell her that she's been studying for sixteen hours and maybe they could go get something to eat. Do that a few times and they're effectively dating. The romance can effectively proceed from there.

I see him as being captain of the guard at Twilight's new castle. Hey, that's what happened with Shining Armor and Princess Cadence.

That could work. Hes is pretty much the same age as her compared to the other Guards so age wouldn't be an issue.

Comment posted by MidnightEclipsed deleted Mar 9th, 2015

Flash is Twilight future husband/prince

A charming big brother, who is rough and tumble, and a bit out of the ordinary.

4152002 I'm actually working on a head canon for Flash Sentry for my story series, but I'm afraid of sharing it for fear that it might be plagiarized plus the fact that it's not quite complete yet. It's close though.

4160005 Okay. I've got my own slew of headcanons for Flash.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11