FlashLight 919 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I mean, they did introduce Flash as a love interest in the movie, so if Twilight does get a colt friend, it will probably be Flash. I do think tho that it will become a thing on the show because Flashlight has become one with most Bronies/Pegasisters, so they cant just totally drop him... :pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy::moustache:

3474256 tell that to the ones who complain about him.

I personally believe we might see some more Flash in the next season, so maybe FlashLight will finally happen.

Depends on how brave they're feeling, but I actually would say it's not entirely unlikely.

So far Flash has shown up twice, once in the movie and once as a cameo in season 4. Frankly, both appearances where kinda forced and - let's be honest - pretty pointless. From a writer's perspective it doesn't make sense, which is why a lot of people around here didn't like it very much.

Thinking about it, though, it does make sense of you think about it as long-term forshadowing. Taking a step back, it really kinda looks like they were more interested in introducing the character than incorporating him in the storyline. So maybe it was a test run, or a way to establish him ahead of time?

That's actually a sensible tactic if they do intend to push him as Twilight's love interest, because then he doesn't just appear out of nowhere as this random dude Twilight suddenly has the hots for.

3474256 I agree, I don't think it's very likely for Flash to be dropped completely. Besides, he has made two cameos in season 4. (as far as I know of:applejackunsure:) He'll probably be somewhere in Rainbow Rocks.

Since the show hasn't had any main character in a relationship, (yet) I'm not sure if they are ever going to go that route. I remember something about Lauren Faust saying that she didn't want any of the main characters having love interests. But then again, she's not working for the show anymore. So, I honestly don't know.

I personally would like to see Flash in season 5, since I believe that so much more could be done with his character.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4