Mad Authors 85 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

DISCLAIMER: The following real life events may invoke giggles, heat attacks, laughter, racism, disgust, and arousal in readers.

It was 8pm on a warm September night as I walked into the McDonalds. After I quickly scanned the menu and selected my meal, I approached the counter and the woman behind it.

She was a middle aged woman, stunted in height, physical fitness, and beauty; and, of course, she was black.

Leaning on one hip she looked me up and down. Her eyes stopped on the Vinyl Scratch embroidered n my shirt and I could already tell what she was thinking: faggot.

She scoffed.

I ignored the sentiment and looked at her expectantly. Rolling her eyes, she mumbled, "Wachu want?" Ignoring this new action of arrogance and rudeness, I proceeded to order. She then took the orders of three people behind me. I waited. One by one each of the three received their meals.

Finally the mass of fat and black glanced over at me and smirked. She then started to make my order. Midway through making it a car pulls up in the drive-through (I completely understand that the drive-through is the primary but it only seemed to add to my anger when) she took the fries, drink, and sandwich from my order and gave it to the car outside. Subduing my molten hatred and rage, I waited.

I watch as my fries- like my patience- burn as the woman laughs and jokes with vulgar language and slurred gangster terms with her black co-worker. Eventually she extracts the black crisps from the grease and puts it next to my burger on the tray. She then goes to get my drink. And somehow she has the arrogance and idiocy to fuck that up too.

She fills the cup, but rather than carry it in her palm with closed fingers, like most normal people would do, she grabs it with her index finger and thumbs by the rim, her thumb sticking in the drink. In. The. Fucking. Drink.

'The Blob' (for that is what I have come to call her) placed the beverage on my tray and pushed it towards me. She says, 'Here, get out.'

I snap.

Grasping the lip of the tray I fling it into the air. The fries rain down and my drink drench the Blob, a look of illimitable surprise and shock on her face. I laugh. And laugh. And laugh.

She opens her mouth, but before she can say anything I simply showed her the boner she gave my middle finger, said 'Fuck you bitch', and walked out.

Like a boss.

The moral is:
Never go to McDonald's in Baltimore, Maryland and it is scenarios like this that remind me why I am racist and why that will never change.

Thank you fimfiction! And out!

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

I didn't cum. :moustache:
But I came close. :trollestia:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

I know, but that woman gave my middle finger a boner... then killed it.

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Please... white people are just as bad, no need to bring race into it.

That's why I'm unbiased, I'm racist against all!:pinkiehappy:

I was given a rancid milkshake by a MacDonalds worker who disliked the fact I wear military garb, I took it, smelled it, then opened the lid and threw it onto him. As he leapt at me from the other side I grabbed both his ears and drove his chin into the counter, where I then dragged him over to my side. After grinding the heel of my size ten British Paratrooper Boot into the back of his shoulder blade, dislocating the arm, I waited for the law to arrive.
The situation ended with the idiot fired, a free meal from the manager (who made it himself) and a healthy laugh with the police. (fools are easy to fool after all)
Five weeks later he came at me with his friends, I walked away with blood on my NI Leather Combat Gloves and a smile on my face.

You has my pride!

And you mine!

Loved this part:

I took it, smelled it, then opened the lid and threw it onto him

:rainbowlaugh:

The moral is, some people don't learn the first time, they need it beaten into them by a psychotic maniac.

A very good moral, I must try this...

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

I still haven't made that JenkinRevenge approves thing yet:ajsleepy:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Will do...