Mad Authors 85 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
The Music Man
Group Admin

(I will do my best not to hate on the substance. :raritywink:)

But I'm serious (which is a bad thing to be on the internet). What is the appeal of alcohol? The stuff smells like rotten bread, I hear it tastes like gasoline, it makes you get hangovers and blackouts, but people still drink it. Then again, people also smoke and get fat.

People are funny.

Anyway, can anyone clue me in? Please? I'm probably never going to drink any so I'll never have any firsthand experience (not to say I'll regret that).

Or you could just post funny videos of drunk people. Both will work.

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Same thing with me and soda :applejackunsure:

It's fizzy and it burns my throat yet peeps be saying 'it cool'

And I had a Budweiser once, and it was just as MFing fizzy as a Mountain Dew (that kills sperm:raritywink::trollestia:) the only stuff I like is rum cuz it isn't fizzy, it has bold flavor, and you can make fucking cakes with it.

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

1730526 You're just talking about Beer, wine alcohol is far far better.

Pretty sure that it's just the appeal of getting drunk. I've never been drunk before, so I don't know if downing such vile fluid would be worth it, but most people seem to think that it is.

As an extremely-stong-willed blooming alcoholist, I can tell you from experience that
Beer tastes like piss,
Champane is no better,
Wine is ok,
Saki is the bitch's Vodka
Vodka is best mixed with another drink(it's flavorless),
Rum can be very sweet and smooth, depending on the brand,
Scotch is tough stuff, but good,
Whiskey is even harder, and has a very pronounced flavor,
And finally Tequila is the good shit. Strong as whiskey, but more flavorful.

Now, onto Alcohol itself. Alcohol is not actually the appealing factor. The two things alcoholics love is the taste, and the ethenol. The flavor of whatever you are distilling is what cancels the alcohol's repulsive flavor. Not only that, but Ethenol, a chemical within alcohol, is rather addictive. That is what makes an alcoholic, no matter how misleading the name is. Booze is just another drug. Now, if you excuse me, I must think of something other than alcohol. (I FUCKIN LOVE THE STUFF, GOD HELP ME.)

The Music Man
Group Admin

Thanks for the info! :pinkiehappy:

1730526 I'll tell ya wassssap, bro(ny) *hic* itsh makes meh feeeeeeeeeeeeeel gud:rainbowkiss:. An then I can be all liek: sup, ladiiiies, yoush gosh some beeeeeeg titties! Way don we go don to mah playsh and f:pinkiegasp:k rrrreeeeeeellll guuuuud.:rainbowwild:

And then I realize that I'm talking to a bush.:rainbowderp:

And the I go to sleep.:ajsleepy:

To be serious, though *WWII bomb sirens sound in distance as people flee for shelter that they know cannot save them! MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHA!!!* Alcohol has a calming effect and can be good for you if drank in certain amounts. It's got an acquired taste...like coffee!:pinkiehappy:

Though not a fan of getting drunk, mostly because that's illegal at my age, but I've got a bit of a taste for the stuff from stealing sips from drinks when no one's looking. Plus, good to build up a bit of an immunity to it in case someone decides to spike your Sprite.

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8