Mad Authors 85 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
The Music Man
Group Admin

This will now be a standard thread where you can post links to where you have got the better of a debate.

Here's a couple of mine:

LiNk!

1519673 The people in the Human's aren't bastards group are a bunch of circle jerking faggots that think the world is nothing but rainbows and daises and refuse to see the world how it is and choose to see it how they want to.

The Music Man
Group Admin

I know. It's why I love proving them wrong. :pinkiehappy:

Daises? Why would the world be filled with raised platforms commonly used for speakers or honored guests? :rainbowhuh:

The Music Man
Group Admin

Debate 1: Liberals (especially on the federal level) are a bunch of backward bureaucrats that just don't want to get it.

Debate 2: Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive" music video analysis where the true villain is the protagonist.

When people say "Radioactive" to me, this is the song I think of:

Yes, I'm old. Get off my lawn.

Zanec
Group Contributor

Master trolling?
REAL master trolling

The Music Man
Group Admin

If it makes you feel better, I got this in my inbox today:

"So I was kind of hoping you'd stay under my radar and play nice, but I've gotten some complaints about you from members of the HAB group about... well, here's the PM I got. Please note that you can certainly talk about this anywhere you want, but if I see the below text quoted anywhere on the forum or there are any attempts at reprisals I will take action. I just felt that you might benefit from seeing that others are being affected by your attitude. As the subject line says, this is an appeal, it is neither a warning nor anything approaching a directive or attempt at outright censure.

Anyway, here's the PM I got.

I'm here to point out the behaviour of The Music Man free in the HAB group.
He joined three weeks ago, and has done nothing but create aggressive, insulting and inflammatory threads/comments since day one. I understand that you don't want to be seen as censoring free speech, but that's not the same as stopping someone from attacking/insulting others.
When will something be done about this?

Now I would like to point a couple of things out. I have neither deleted any of your threads other than the one I warned you about, nor have I censored any of your comments. I believe you have a right to say what you want, even if I don't particularly agree with what you have to say (and for the record, I usually don't. No offense.). However, I would ask, in the interest of NOT forcing me into a position where I have to take action again, that you tone down the aggressiveness a tad, dude. Note, again, that this is NOT a warning. This is an appeal for you to moderate your behavior a bit, because as the above PM displays, people are starting to get a little tired of your attitude. I believe that you might be unaware of how your behavior is grating on some of the other members, and I am giving you an opportunity to play nice, because I believe that we can ALL be reasonable adults.

Please don't prove me wrong."

Emphasis: "... and I am giving you an opportunity to play nice, because I believe that we can ALL be reasonable adults..."

...AND NOT GET BUT HURT WHEN SOMEONE WITH HALF A BRAIN CELL POSTS SOMETHING SMART AND ORIGINAL! :flutterrage:

I have to tell you, I don't like calling people bastards because that's insulting their mothers. Then again, all the people I talk to on HAB are controlling, smart-ass, college edu-ma-cated, prideful idiots that SHOULD be made low! :flutterrage: :flutterrage:

Jeez, if I lose it, that group will be the first to hear it. :facehoof:

Zanec
Group Contributor

Damn, I'm feeling jealous now, you even got a warning and all...

The Music Man
Group Admin

I quit the group. Too many idiots. :ajbemused:

Oh, and here are my last words:

Is there a God'? Is there not a God? Who invented science? Why does everyone like the movie The Hobbit when the only good characters were the trolls? Why are people signed up to be Democrats, the party against the American Dream of "leave us the hell alone"? Why do the poor hate the rich while the rich have no problem with the poor? Why do we listen to old, dead people who have absolutely no experience in the subject matter they are talking about? Why are colleges still tax exempt when they suck you dry of every dime you own? Why do we trust government when there are ample historical examples of reasons why we should not trust it?

Why do you think you have any qualification to answer theses question? And why are you typing right now? :trollestia:

Yep. An entire troll thread made up of nothing but eleven interrogative statements, two fragment, and five declaratory statement. :twistnerd:

The reason for this thread is to show you all that you don't know the answers to everything. So think of this as an artful lesson to everyone in this group. :rainbowwild: :raritywink: :twilightsmile: :yay: :ajsmug: :coolphoto: :derpytongue2: :pinkiehappy: :scootangel: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Someone ban me now. I'm done. PEACE! :moustache:

Zanec
Group Contributor

*BAM!
>You heard a sound to your left
*BANG!
>Anxiety(Effect #4) kicks in, you better take some mushrooms
*Poof!
>You feel refreshed

The Music Man
Group Admin

Is it narcissistic to read my own writing an laugh at it? :unsuresweetie: