Colorado Bronies 36 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hey everyone, I have a question for you all. Who here is going to the Running of the Leaves bronycon thing on the 31st? If you're not aware of the event, here is the link to it. If any of you did plan to attend, would anyone be willing to share a room / help pay for the tickets/ whatever else is involved. A friend and I are planning to go, but if anyone else wants to and can't afford it or something, let me know and maybe we can sort something out if you want.

The event will be at 10 East 120th Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80233; but it's up in the Northglenn area and runs from 21 Oct. through 3 Nov. If anyone is interested, let me know.

BronyWriter
Group Admin

1859348 I was planning on it, but I live so close that I wouldn't be doing room and board.

1859568 Oh so you live up in Northglenn? You're kind of where I am. Hmm, well I guess that doesn't help a whole lot then, but maybe I'll see ya there. Would you happen to be in college by the way?

BronyWriter
Group Admin

1859623 I'm in college in Greeley.

1859770 Oh, you're in Greely, never mind then.

Hey guys, I have a friend that is running the whole thing (no pun intended) I have some coupon codes and I might just come for the party since I live fairly close.

1893028 You got some coupon codes? Nice, do you think it would be possible to spare a code or two?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8