The Cadanceverse 268 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 80

I wonder if Octy strings the bow with her own hair? It seems like something you might do.

"It is one of the reasons I keep my mane and tail in such good condition."

3214078 Well, the bow was made with horse hair before. I don't know if they use different material today.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3214078 : Wouldn't surprise me at all. There could maybe even be a story about that, though there'd need to be some complication. (Maybe someone accuses Tavi of vanity for caring so much about her mane, then sees why she does it?)

On a sillier front: -

Maybe its tradition to use your own hair but Vinyl questions it and asks her to try a range of hair to see which actually gives the best sound. Each of her friends 'donate' and she tries them: -

"Now Vinyl's, I can't see this would be any good, look at the split ends, honestly does that mare take any care on her appearance."

Octavia relaxes and begins to draw the bow across the strings

Wubwubwubwubwubwubwub

"What! How? That can't be right."

She tries again

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

"I will take this to my grave, Vinyl must never know!"

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3214337 : As funny as that sounds, I'm not sure it'd fit in canon. But it could make an excellent noncanon story.

Then we'd have to come up with what the rest of the 6's hair sounds like.

3214349 Fluttershy's would sound more like a violin on the cello.

Octavia seemed to be in a rough patch there. I wonder if there is a Parallel/Mirror Universe of the Cadenceverse which had Octavia as a rough foal living in the streets of Chenneigh.

She seems happy enough about it maybe just a bit of rough and tumble play.

Maybe her and Vinyl were switched at birth and she was raised in a sawmill with a dozen brothers?

3424171 I thought about a street-child Octavia while looking at the picture mostly due to in Cadenceverse and Lunaverse canon she was from Chenneigh, which is culturally a bit like a city in India.

That might work, we'll get to see what G&C2 plans for Chenneigh to look like when he writes his chapter for the Crossover verse which is set there.

3424203 Still, filly Octavia there is cute.

Well that's a given of course.

Survival of the cutest.

Nature sparkly in fluffy coat and big doe eyes.

I always took Octavia for a cultured badass. Demure and ladylike, but able to kick butt with the rest of them.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3424595 :As do I.

3423612 : Tavi seems pretty happy, so I'll assume that she just got banged up in a rough game of stickball or something. Which she won, because she's Tavi. :-)

I see her more as a hockey player really.

Although there is the previous picture of her playing cricket.

I wonder what position she's take, loose forward? She's quite fit and probably fast.

Okay, here's an insane idea. This guy shows up!

I can't say I like the song itself but the idea is nice and very anti-harmony, what are they the daughters of Discord?

Have we seen an EG Octavia before? Because she makes at least two appearances here.

At about the 2 minute mark I was telling Trixie not to do it, don't turn to the dark side!

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3506771 : I saw Octavia a few times there. Glad to see her represented, though as one of the predominant musicians in the background ponies, I was kinda hoping she'd have a bigger role in this one. :-) Apparently the novelization is first-person Vinyl, so at least there's that.

The song itself was pretty good. The lyrics were kind of cliche-evil, but the music was nice. I'm a bit relieved, since I've been somewhat unimpressed by the music in the other shorts thus far (especially the Rainbow Dash one).

And the plot thickens, was that some sort of overflow from opening the box at the end of Twilights Kingdom?

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3555639 : Kind of a 'Mayhem of the Music Meister' kind of plot, I see.

I dunno... for me, this movie is going to stand or fall largely based on how well the music works, and based on most of the clips thus far I'm not too impressed. But the big one (where we first saw Adagio) was pretty cool. So I'm holding out hope. :-)

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-r13SLLdZtZNmuC2bMnlmw]

Well looks like Sunset's still not that popular after turning into a demon and almost destroying the school.

No sign of Twilight, I wonder is she'll end up only cameoing? Although I think it's more likely she'll turn up via rainbow thingy from sneak peak 1.

Not a bad song, not outstanding though.

Flash seems to have to bad for Twilight, not sure what this says about wether there's a native EG Twilight or not. I'm still thinking Twilight will probably cameo near the end.

Plus I want to hear Fluttershy's song.

I really like the rather dumb bad girl, she seems sweet,

Octavia art by Void Heart

It sort of looks like she could be activating her Element of Honesty here...

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3791334 : Woah. That's epic.

I suppose this is random; so now, it is not totally offtopic:

I cannot comment on your stories. It seems that you blocked me. If I offended you, I am sorry. If it was accidental, I would like to inform you that you blocked me.

As stated above, I am sorry, but I am not sure what I did. When you announced your Ph.R, I did jocularly quoted the daleks:

You can call me…

I like to make Jokes referencing CupCakes when Miss Pinkamena Diane Pie bakes cupcakes. If the CupCakeJokes is it, I apologize and shall not do it again. If it is something else, if you tell me what it is, I shall not do it again.

I am sorry. Please unblock me.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 80