The Cadanceverse 268 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

From the same guy who is doing the Lunaverse comes...

Cadenceverse!!!

This was fun, but I will admit that it was tough singing the chess number alone. Luckily the other songs are nowhere NEAR this intesiive.

Well you've done a bunch of other alternate universes not just the Lunaverse. You did the Manhattanverse, my verse, a few other stories...

Nice, not exactly how I thought Octy would speak, in this universe I thought she's have an Indian accent given her background, but it's always open to interpretation.

I think I will get everyone done soon. If I keep this up, I just might hit the Dashverse by the time season six rolls around.

I can see your point, but I have been so used to doing my british voice for her for so long...its stuck

Are you going to try Manchesterian for Medley? It'll be fun to have her sound like the one of the Beatles.

4730846 Eh, he made my Masquerade sound raspy and hissy, despite having an "odd and smooth" accent. He doesn't always sound "on model", but that's fine. It's a fan work of a fan work after all.

And now, part two!

Yay! Manchesterian Medley :yay:

You don't know how long it took me to get that accent right.

Sorry! (But I think it was worth it)

It was worth it indeed

Just weight until you do Medley Hearth Warming (assuming you do) you'll have to cover her entire family :fluttershyouch:

4732792 Is Manchester accent similar to Yorkish?

York or Yorkshire?

Geographically they're relatively close, but I don't think the accents are that similar, Mancunian is rather more nasal to my ear.

Culturally, well Manchester is in Lancashire and there was a bit of a war between them and Yorkshire for about 30 years in the 15th century, so they're not really that close.

The third part, where I get ready to see NMM and Corona in the same scene...my voice will never e the same. And Dinky! Because people probably still don't believe that I can get my voice that high without special tech.

With this next part, I think we all want to hug Octavia

As much as I look forward to each chapter, I am looking forward to the next one all the more. Beast of Pirate's bay is one of my favorite Voltaire songs

And now, Voltaire...enjoy

This song was the easiest to do, because I had listened to this song so often that I knew it by heart.

I just realized next chapter I get to do weird al...I am so excited

I am not going to lie, doing this song was tough.

Oh not because of the song, I know that one by heart. But, I am not as good as Al when it comes to singing that style of song, not helping was the fact I was holding in y laught the entire time. It had this big grin on my face as I read and sang each lyric.

And now, the music video

Yes, this was playing in my head as I sang.

Nothing more to add here other than I am finally glad to have a fic where Fluttershy isn't a complete DID this time.

Wherein Vinyl Scratch is a boss.

Ok, so who wants to try and get some of the more faous fan voice actresses from around the fandom to get together and sing the rendition of My world here? Because, quite frankly, I don't think I did the song enough justice in my acting. Or I am just dreaming of a scene of having Britt, Evans, and Nicole having a song battle together.

Also of note, this was the story that introduced me to 'My World' and I want to thank the fic for doing that. It was an awesome song.

Well it wouldn't hurt to ask...

This last vid was a blast and this story was fun to do. Thanks for letting me read this and I hope you continun to enjoy the rest of what is to come. I hope you all enjoyed this little ride.

And yes, I wanted to add friend for life because that song needs to be put somewhere else than Equestria Girls.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25