America Latina 172 members · 163 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Cause half my family is there

Argentina, Cordoba. Cause that is where I was born and where all of my family, except my parents and sister, are. One more thing, this is a warning stating that...I am not wearing pants.(I was gonna have a gif for this but it didn't work.)

1157499 Let me go into detail with me. I was born in Panama City, Panama. My mom is Panamanian and my dad was from New Jersey. I have great respect on my mom's side of the family than my dad's. My mom's side is very poor which is the reason why i am respectful towards them, even my cousins.

It's only fair that I do the same and go into detail. My mom and dad were both born in Argentina, Cordoba. My grandfather on my dad's side fought in The Dirty War but they were still able to get by fine even though he had 2 sisters and a brother. My mother on the other hand, had 5 brothers and 2 sisters(one of which being her twin) and she had to drop out of high school to help support her large family. When I was born my dad was in the USA and eventually he sent us money to come over here, and that's my story.

1157533 I want to go more into detail with mine but i don't like to share it. Now then i check the notes on the story...i'm gettin TWO MARES????? WELL IM FUCKED! @_@

Don't worry, we have burn lotion.

Luz

>tfw I'm the only brony in Honduras.

;_;

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8