Crustaceanism 31 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Irongalley
Group Admin

The gods do not favor the weak! Only the grandest of our kind can ascend to the heavens!

Ordered from the BEST to the most PATHETIC!

LOBSTERS! Lobsters are purely warriors. They are not nobility, though they do receive a larger portion of the spoils after a battle is dealt.

CRABS! Crabs are far more numerous than lobsters, as such they take on many more roles. They are the bulk of our armies and are renowned warriors too, but in times of peace they become laborers and workers. They also serve the Hermit Crabs as assistant priests.

HERMIT CRABS! Hermit Crabs are the religious figures in Crustaceanism. They spread the word of the gods and accompany our armies in their holy crusades. They also run religious centers and communicate with the lesser gods to ask for favors and to do general prayers.

SHRIMP! Shrimp are the natural scientist and philosophers of our kind. They are also physicians and healers, but their believes often clash with the word of the gods, which has them low in the hierarchy.

Sea Spiders. Sea Spiders are like street cleaners. They clear up the waste and eat the remnants of the dead after a battle takes place. They're also utilized as cannon fodder in combat.

Isopods. Isopods are cute little buggers, and they are best pets.

Mussel Shrimp. Mussel Shrimp are pets.

The rest aren't even worth mentioning... They're slaves and food sources. Eliminate them!

VX

Sire, I must ask the descriptions of our fellow beings. Are the Lobsters royalty or rich folk? And are the crabs commoners?

Irongalley
Group Admin

Lobsters are purely warriors. They are not nobility, though they do receive a larger portion of the spoils after a battle is dealt.

Crabs are far more numerous than lobsters, as such they take on many more roles. They are the bulk of our armies and are renowned warriors too, but in times of peace they become laborers and workers. They also serve the Hermit Crabs as assistant priests.

Hermit Crabs are the religious figures in Crustaceanism. They spread the word of the gods and accompany our armies in their holy crusades. They also run religious centers and communicate with the lesser gods to ask for favors and to do general prayers.

Shrimp are the natural scientist and philosophers of our kind. They are also physicians and healers, but their believes often clash with the word of the gods, which has them low in the hierarchy.

Sea Spiders are like street cleaners. They clear up the waste and eat the remnants of the dead after a battle takes place. They're also utilized as cannon fodder in combat.

Mussel Shrimp are pets.

What about the walking bipeds that wear shells among their heads? And tower over all of us?

Irongalley
Group Admin

I am unsure of who you mean.

1141933 I think Brine shrimp aka sea monkeys should be considered pets.

Irongalley
Group Admin

I don't know... They seem twice as inferior as barnacles.

Irongalley
Group Admin

That's a pistol shrimp. Not a sea monkey :derpytongue2:

1142857 I know I'm just showing you pistol shrimp are cool.

Irongalley
Group Admin

Got Mantis Shrimp?

What about Isopods? They are so cute! Can they be pets? They are also good cleaners.

Irongalley
Group Admin

Fair enough, they are cute little buggers.

Horah! My prayers have been answered! The gods smile upon me!

Would crayfish fulfill the same role as Shrimps? Or are they like lesser Lobsters?

Irongalley
Group Admin

They are in the lobster species, so ya. Lobsters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18