Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
CometTail
Group Admin

How has your week been?

Spent the week getting high and playing sega fishing on y old dreamcast

Meh 7/10

1322788 eh, just playing some vidya

Filled with horrors from the outer spheres, wine, and my main characters going insane whilst I grapple to finish seven stories quickly.

You?

CometTail
Group Admin

Meh, I found some depressing stuff out I don't really want to discuss. I give it a 4/10.

It's been a really, really messed up week. Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter. And my girlfriend went and cheated on me. She's a California dime, but it's time for me to quit her.

Nah, actually it's been alright. Can't really complain or nothing.

CometTail
Group Admin

I believed you in til California dime.

Pretty great. I applied for a second part time job earlier in the week. And I went to see no less than 4 different theater performances (4/5, 4/5, 5/5 and 3/5). Aside from that, I finally got that chapter out, and tonight I'm working on a collab :twilightsheepish: It's been a great week, and a lot of fun.

Not bad, got out of writer's block. Which I'm happy about but that's really it. So, not a bad week.

CometTail
Group Admin

1323339>>1323134>>1322948
Good for you, however I had the shittiest day ever. I will discuss if you want.

Please continue. I want to see if I can help with that. :pinkiehappy:

CometTail
Group Admin

1323572>>1323589
Well for the past month I was my moms facebook, she is talking to this guy, telling him she loves him and sexts him pictures of her breasts. He says amazing and shit. She tells him how she loves him. Well my dad just found out. He was pissed. He didn't hurt her, but yelled at her. He said stuff like why and said he cried two hours straight when he found out. Made me cry because I knew the whole time. They got in a fight and wont talk to each other. Had to distract my sister from hearing. I cried for a couple of minutes. I don't know if they will have a divorce or what.

My mom before would never do that. She is amazing mother, I never knew she would. Help?

1323560 Sure. I'm all ears (well really eyes, but you know :unsuresweetie: )

CometTail
Group Admin

Look at post above you.

I know what you're going through. My dad hates my mom right now because of financial issues from ten years ago and won't let it go, and is forcing my mom to get two jobs while he's still working his one job as a school librarian. My mom has to pick up fifty-pound boxes every weekday, and on summer days, she comes home to clean the kitchen and other places.

I'm sorry for what your going through, and I think that if you sat them down and all three of you had a deep conversation, that might help.

(My parents almost got a divorce and I cried for a good twelve minutes. All I have to say about that is thank god for caring grandmothers and cellphones.)

(P.S. For almost four years now, my parents have been arguing within my earshot, and from what they say, I just don't know if I can trust anyone anymore.)

1323588 Hmm... unfortunately, there's nothing I can really do other than sympathize with the situation. All I can recommend is keep an eye out for your sister through all of this. This is something that your parents are going to have to figure out. I am reluctant to give any further personal opinions on what I would do in that situation, because I honestly am not too sure if my advice would be solid enough or if it would just cause more harm than do good.

I know this wasn't much help, but my heart goes out to you.

CometTail
Group Admin

Thanks, I will protect my sister. I am pretty depressed. But I will stay strong.

CometTail
Group Admin

I hear you. I cried too, and I heard the whole argument. I had to distract my sister from her ear shot of the argument. I only told my closest cousin ever.

I just don't understand why people could do such things in front of their own children, no matter the age. That's just going to psychologically break them, and they'll either turn into prison inmates or emotionally delusional adults that take the suffering and smack their kids with it. Some aren't either, and they become better people in the end, but parents don't realize it, and I just.....it's terrible.

CometTail
Group Admin

They locked the door and went in their room. My parents always go for the good end. Especially my dad, he wont give up because of this. They wouldn't beat me, just give me a spank, even though I am 12. XD And it doesn't hurt anymore.

Sadly, my parents do it in the middle of the living room, and my room isn't that far away and there's no wall separating us, so I can hear what they're saying.

CometTail
Group Admin

Wow, my room is right next to theirs. A hall separates us. Only thing I say is this.

1. Do you have a younger brother/sister.
2. Does your dad hit your mom?

No brothers or sisters, and frankly, if my dad had actually tried to hit my mom, he would be in the hospital because, like I said before, she picks up fifty pound boxes at where she works.

CometTail
Group Admin

Damn, do you have anyone to talk to about it. I talked to my cousin. Showed her the proof.

I can talk to my best friends and my grandmother, and both of my friends' parents have been divorced, (No, they're not siblings. Both of their families have been divorced.) so they know what would help.

CometTail
Group Admin

:) I will try and get over it, but what killed me was I knew. It haunts me.

Just remember what I said, if it gets a bit out of hand, sit them down and have a deep conversation.

CometTail
Group Admin

Yes sir! I will.

1323588 :pinkiegasp:

:twilightoops: That really must suck. I never dealt with a situation like yours. So, maybe a Pinkie Pie Party? I really don't know what to say but just look out for your sister. I wish the both of you luck.

CometTail
Group Admin

I would like a Pinkie Pie party. :D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32