Equestria Girls. NEVER HAPPENED 110 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

3994129 It seriously took them this long to jump onto the Hunger Games bandwagon? Seriously?! And knowing them it won't even be released until months after the last movie is released. Hell, they didn't rip off High School Musical until 5 years after the last HSM movie was released.

Though it is only fitting that they're ripping off a series that was in essence a gigantic ripoff in the first place. *cough*BattleRoyale*cough*

-Kirb, possibly on drugs. (ytdatr)

Well at least this movie won't have Jennifer's expresionless face looking at the void the whole movie.

3994129 Hardly care. Not gonna watch it anyway. As long as they keep the canon episodic show running, side project will be side projects, much like the IDW comics.

I don't understand. It just looks like some new products.

3994129 Well, at least so far we don't have comfirmation of the Human Twilight apparing in it so Hasbro can screw her up.

3994618 Which is exactly how Rainbow Rocks started off...

The fact that this series is called "The Friendship Games" and the characters have bows and arrows, it's not difficult to connect the dots.

I didn't see any bows and arrows. Just what looked like make up stuff. But I see the problem.

3995101 Its on the box art. Lower left hand corner.

Plus it's in the title.

3995101 The one with Applejack in the lower right hand corner, she's clearly holding an object that looks like a bow used for archery .

Now I see it. They sure look hideous, and not in a cute way.

3995124 You know, I've never understood that.

Why do they insist on having the very hideous looking artwork for the boxarts and promotional items... yet have the (slightly) less hideous stuff for the actual movies and later posters?

Okay, first one you could argue it was beta/early stuff... but then they do the same thing on the 2nd and now 3rd ones?

3995033 You know that a franchise has a problem when it can't follow the way they use power. First was because of Friendship, in the second movie it was all about the music and playing instruments and now we goes with bow and arrows?
It just scream for merchandise and crap.

This is putting more salt on the wound.

Hasbro, how long are you going to beat up this dead horse!

4043628 Until there's gonna be drones wich will say that despite all the flaws this movies have they are still good you can bet that is never gonna stop.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17