Bronies and Pegasisters Stand United! 214 members · 614 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

All admins are now butts. Deletion of this thread will only make them bigger butts.

Big stupid butts.

Here I thought they were humans!:pinkiegasp:

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1459655 A clever disguise, but over the internet nobody can truly confirm that you're actually a butt.

Until now.

Let's hope they can wipe themselves!

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1459675 :twistnerd::twistnerd::twistnerd::twistnerd::twistnerd:

1459679 You'd have to ask one of them, because I'm not sure how a butt could wipe itself, but with their evil darkmagic they may have some sort of sacrificial ritual that lets them wipe.

Apparently I'm an admin of this group, but I'm not a butt. I'm a hueman!

Can you wipe yourself?

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

I can do lots of cool things.

I don't have to prove myself to you.
You know what I think? I think you're the butt here, not I.

I'll take that as a no.

Take it as a 'yes'. I'm so talented, not only can I wipe myself, but I can also do other things too!

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1459703 No, I am a human.

After doing some research into the matter using google image search on my own name I came up with this image that proves that I am not a butt. As you can see that this is a face and not indeed a butt.

Now could you say the same?

I looked up 'Ethesto' on google, and I came up with a lot of pictures, none of which were butts.
Besides, that face looks a lot like a butt to me. How can you be sure it's not just wearing makeup or a mask?

I looked up normal and I found some genitalia

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1459754 Googled "ethesto" myself, came up with this.

Two definitive humps, which by my calculations means that there's a 74% chance of this being a butt. Also there is a butt in the picture.

Also I'm like 62% sure that I'm not a butt. So there's no way I'm a butt.

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1459789 This is normal.

That's not a butt. As you can clearly see, that's a sideways picture of a dragon's head. It has a little hair flip, and some horns on the back. You can clearly see its red eye and its green eyebrow. What you mistook for 'humps' is actually its open mouth. How could you have possibly misconstrued that as being a butt?

It's a camel's butt I believe.

It's totally a dragon's head. Look closely.

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1459830 Ah, my apologies. Butt-identifying technology still has a long way to go before we can get 100% accuracy from pictures.

Can you confirm if any of the other admins are butts though? Symptoms of being a butt are rather obvious and easy to identify, including but not limited to:

-A whole in between their cheeks that makes inappropriate sounds
-Always talking shit
-Pink eye
-Bad breath
-Jiggling
-The ability to be either silent and deadly or wet and loud

I'm pretty sure every other admin in this group is a butt. I'm honestly surprised I was made an admin of this group as I was directly responsible for the original 'Bronies Stand United' group's destruction.

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1459974 Hm, how did you destroy the group if I might ask? I was only a member for the last few hours or so and all I did was mess around on the forums and call a few people blowjobs before the group disappeared.

Over the course of about two months I made friends with half the people on there, then when the admins started getting bitchy and deleting threads I kept getting into 'serious arguments' with them about it. I acted serious about the group, making the stance that I wanted it to return to how it was before. Despite continuously getting into fights with the admins, I managed to befriend most of them while slowly pissing off the group leader more and more until he snapped at me, cussed me out in multiple threads(he was a hardcore mormon and always talked about how he refused to swear), and finally deleted the group.
Honestly, it was pretty glorious.

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1460278 Higher level trolling killed BSU it would seem.

Either that or an awful reaction to trolling from t.he creator of the group. How was the group originally?

Originally it was just a group where we posted joking threads all the time. It was pretty fun, and most of the people there had a sense of humor. The group's creator clearly couldn't handle jokes and eventually he got upset and started making rules against making 'troll threads' and he, along with the other admins, kept deleting them all and getting into arguments with people (mostly me). So yeah, he couldn't handle trolling which kind of sucked since he thought everything anyone did was trolling.

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

At least it was fun while it lasted.

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1460975 Yeah, that'd be cool if it happened here, but the fact that it didn't happen yet means it probably never will.

Yeah, that's probably not gonna happen, especially since this group only has like a fourth the members of the other group... And I'm a mod...

Dominic the Donkey
Group Contributor

1461057 Yeah, this is all probably your fault. Maybe if you weren't such a butt things would be different.

Like we would all be able to get new car or something, I'd probably be driving a lambo if not for you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31