Bronies and Pegasisters Stand United! 214 members · 614 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

:facehoof: I really don't get some peoples logic. Kid getting picked on for having a RD bag oh I know lets not punish the people picking on him we will punish him instead by telling him he can't bring his bag to school.

Link to the full story here

yeah, like not having the bag will stopp people from picking at him, now when they know he's a brony!:ajbemused: seriosly, this is the most stupide thing I've ever heard...:facehoof: but I must addmit, that if it would have been about me, my school would probably have given me "some friendly advice" and told me not to bring the bag to school!:applejackunsure:

3079032 This new? I got punished for standing in one place, while some little boy tried to shove me. Turns out, he was the younger brother of my bully, and the church princess. Yes this was a Catholic school with uniforms, nuns, priests, and a church.

I was the poor new kid - from out of town, so any reason to make my life miserable. She was all on it, too bad I didn't know who his sister was... I would have RUN as soon as I saw him coming. Instead I stayed in my hiding place, and got in trouble for not letting him push me around.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5