Super Smash Bronies 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
F4D3
Group Admin

Well, now that we have a decent number of members we should introduce ourselves!

Let's start with a few simple questions;

Of the three SSB games currently out, which one is your favorite? Which one did you play first? Whose your favorite character in the series so far?

Right now I'm really into Brawl and Netpay Melee.
In Melee I main Ness and Marth.
In brawl I main Ness, Lucas, Marth, and Snake.

1092743 Hi everypony! I'm Quills. My favorite of the three is tied between Melee and Brawl (I haven't played the original much, so it's hard to say). The first game I played was Melee, back on the Game Cube (does anyone even remember that thing anymore?) And my favorite character in the series is Zelda/Shiek, because I love how I can go from being a frilly princess with a seriously annoying spam move to a badass ninja. :rainbowlaugh: What about y'all?

F4D3
Group Admin

Nice to know. I really didn't play the original all that much either, even though it was the first one I ever played. :derpytongue2:

Melee is probably my favorite of the series, simply because it had better explosion physics *cough* Roy *cough*

Mewtwo is still my favorite character, his down-B is BRUTAL :flutterrage:

1092743 I'd say that Brawl is my favorite overall, although I love all of them equally.

I've played the series since the original.

My fav to use is Wario.

Luz

1092743 Only played Melee and Brawl. My fav is Brawl, though, they did a great job on that one. Favorite character? Well, in Melee I think it was Mario and in Brawl I used Toon Link a lot.

My favourite is Brawl, because it's the only one I own, so no competition.

I first played the original, like one time when I was a kid.

I main Ganondorf in Brawl.:twilightsmile:

Hi My Name is FoxfanMLP22, and My Favorites are Melee and Brawl, Because They're Both Awesome.
I main Pikachu, Link, Fox McCloud, and Donkey Kong in Both Games.

1092743 I can`t find the game! I have played the real thing so...:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9