Beings with Super Powers 1,538 members · 1,127 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

This is just an idea that I'm throwing out, but is there a story about or similar to the Fantastic 4? I ask this because I was watching "The Incredibles" last night and, despite it being 10 years old, it's still much better than the other Official Fantastic 4 movies, despite only having 3/4 of the powers right. I'm no fan of the Superhero/Family team, and that's all thanks to the movies, but I know someone can make a much better story than the others. (But probably not the incredibles). I'm busy at the moment with my own fics, but here's a story for grabs.

The Mane-Tastic 4

This is set in either the comic book universe with the Power Ponies, or in an alternate universe, but the family/team is going to be the Cakes. In this, Mr. And Mrs. Cake are a successful scientist couple who both raise their teenage twins, Pound and Pumpkin cake. Mr. Cake, according to theory, has found the way for space travel, and Mrs. Cake struck a deal with some shady looking figures from the government to have the supplies ready and in turn, bring results. With the help of their kids, the ship is built, but the clock is ticking, and with no willing subjects, Mr. Cake volunteers himself. Mrs. Cake, being the supportive wife she is, joins him, and, in fear, leaves their kids with Auntie Pinkie Pie... Or so they thought. Their kids sneak into the ship, both from pure excitement for adventure, and, though it was breathtaking for them all, they're hit with a solar flare, something they looked over in the schematics.
Surprisingly, after crashing, everyone is fine. They may have failed, and are in debt, but they're all okay. But, after some time, they've experienced various changes. Mr. Cake now has the ability to stretch his limbs with his bones being like that of rubber; Mrs. Cake can lift objects weighing tons with relative ease; Pound Cake can burst into flames at will and fly faster; And Pumpkin Cake can turn invisible and generate shields at all, both of which are spells undiscovered.

The rest is up to you on how they react with their new powers, but when an evil emerges with a plan for world domination, it's up to the cakes to save the world by not as superheroes, but as a family. (Villain can be someone from the show, a ponified Dr. Doom, or even an original character)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1