Beings with Super Powers 1,538 members · 1,127 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

No, I'm not working on this (though I want to), but is anyone willing to join a super team!? I'm open with anyone joining a team made up of heroes, anti-heroes, and villains.

1) Must be original. Mary Sues are looked out for.
2) Can be humanoid, Anthro, or just a pony.
3) If Mary Sue, doesn't have to be Marvel only. Other companies, including DC are allowed.

PM me if you wanna do this and/or need some more info. I won't write it, though, but someone else.

.... I'm not sure I understand what you're saying...

Are you looking for someone to write a collab with you?

5466566 Always, but this is something I'm doing with my fic, The Daughter of Deadpool, and other people wanting for a super team.

So you want people to submit Oc's to join a super team in one of your fics?

5466591 This is a group fic, actually. And yes, just as long as they're from a superhero-ish fic. (Antiheros are allowed)

Sorry for asking so many questions but I have another so if I wanted to contribute do I need to write a story to connect to yours or do I just submit a profile of a heroic/villainous OC I Have?

5466639 make your own fic. Doesn't have to be completed, and you don't need to end it similar to any of the MCU after credits. And who is your character? If you need to know who's on the team
-Lunacy (Healing Factor with sword-gun hybrids and can use magic [Super jumping, fire manipulation, and super speed for this fic])
-Copy Control (Mutant that can use force mind trick like moves and copy anyone's power for a limited time)
-The Crimson Avenger (Woman swordsman who uses her own blood to make her attacks powerful and others to keep herself alive)
-Ghost Pony Rider (A ponified version of Ghost Rider, only more relaxed and is a cowboy)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8