Pit Bull - Fans 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

The reason being that Twilight, newly a princess and learning, has seen through open magical windows what the humans think and do with the poor animals and mass teleports them all to equestrian, and then doesn't know what to do with them

A collab where Twilight sparkle sees ass the horrible things people does to pit bulls, and decides to bring them to equestrian for a better life. So she mass teleports all pit bulls to equestrian, canterlot castle specifically, and then doesn't know what to do with them

1114629 Are you writing a story like that? sorry, but I have know idea what a collab is.

a collab is a collaboration between authors to write one or more stories. No im not writing a story like that, im just giving an idea for an interesting pit bull collab

1114668 I thought that. We need to get a word out, that this group has existence. Maybe in blogs. You write a blog and I write a blog?

1114681 O you have summer school? sorry.

I didn't start summer, I have 8 and a half days left XD my school started a week before private schools

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10