FIMFiction UserScripts 383 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 61

Hmm... Then it must be some other broken script interfering with Fimfiction Advanced. The banner that I had from it is still bugged horribly.

arcum42
Group Admin

Well, I’m not sure if that was in the current released copy, or in Sollace’s personal copy, so it might still be Fimfiction Advanced. Given the banner page was removed in the update, I have to wonder if that’d affect the banners...

--arcum42

With the update removing the remaining banner code, fimfiction advanced just loads a blank box that renders too far below the user bar to be fully visible. I can only see the top of the fimfiction logo when I hover the mouse over it.

Sollace
Group Admin

5978620 5978624
Yeah, the update removed pretty much all of the remaining banner code, including the css for it. I was still using the extra css knighty shipped, so when it was removed things... broke.

Luckily I could just pull them from an old page and continued like that, so it wasn’t a big issue.

Everything should be fixed now, tho.

Remaining Words has been broken for a while, any forecast on a fix?

Edit: On its own, it seems to do nothing, but with Fimfiction Advanced, it at least says "This story has no words." so I know it's trying to do something.

Edit: The above behavior is on one chapter stories, I just checked one with multiple, and it does give total reading time, but the last chapter's isn't there, only the reading progress bar on the last chapter's line.

Here.

https://userstyles.org/styles/143555/fimfiction-classic-genre-colors

Ever since the last update it's not showing the colors properly.:(

The old fimfic banners are no longer hosted on static.fimfiction.net. Does anyone have a copy of them?

Selbi
Group Admin

Sollace (tagging 5978867 to notify you) might have them, as he made another script that adds additional banners.

Sollace
Group Admin

I had anticipated this would happen, thus I dumped all of them to imgur.

Fimfiction Banners

Alternatively, Fimfiction Advaned has all of them on my github and a lot more including old removed banners.

Thanks for tagging me! I don't get notifications on here for some reason. :applejackunsure:

AAAwesome thanks! :twilightsmile:

I anticipated this as well and I thought I had saved copies of all the banners but it turns out I missed a few, so when they vanished off fimfic and I went to swap over to my local copies I had some holes. :twilightblush:

I notice the yakovlev ones that I replaced are noticeably desaturated compared to the source pictures. I wonder if that's due to reencoding, or whether the sources have changed since the banners were originally created.

Sollace
Group Admin

They might have thanged. I don't know when you saved yours, but knighty remade all the banners at one point to remove the site logo.

Also the HD folder contains higher resolution banners I re-cropped from the sources. :3

They were supposed to be used with Fimfic Adv, but I never got to finishing them and that feature got scrapped.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 61