Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

(Takes place before discord is reformed. Military is similar to FoE)
We thought we were safe. Discord was sealed away in stone. We thought we were safe. The changlings were defeated. We thought we were safe. The crystal empire was brought back to equestrian control. We thought we were safe. The fungus ophiocordyceps unilateralis was ignored as usual. We were not safe.

(Info that may affect character creation.
1. Confined spaces may contain spores which = infection
2. Bites= infection
3. it is impossible to amputate fast enough
4. transformation within minutes
5. magically touching infected saps your magic rapidly
6. No military FTW
7. All pony races aside from batponies and crystal are available
8. Location is the outskirts of manehatten)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Oh and these get stronger with the infection as well

3041848 Lt. Forge, Pyromancer unicorn specialized in metalgurgic magic. 155 years old, member of the Royal Guard.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Name Minstrel
Race Pegasus
Sex Female
Appearance Limegreen coat, bright orange mane, green eyes. Wears a brown travelers cloak concealing her cutie mark.
Bio A traveling bard Minstrel has discovered her love of other ponies, but also her ability to cope with loneliness. She has a soft singing voice and carries a flute. She also carries a bow for protection when she leaves the safety of equestrias heartland.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3041865 Now make the character the right way:trixieshiftleft:
(And I have no clue what metalgurgic magic is)

3041884 Name Ember Forge
Race Unicorn
SexMale
Appearance Bright bronze coat, dull dusty grey eyes and grey mane and tail. Often wears a his armor that he designed and made himself, has flecks of metal bonded into his skin.
Bio A stout member of the Royal Guard, he works on the designing and repairing the equipment of his comrades. A graduate of Canterlot Academy in Engineering, he quickly joined up with the Guard after graduating in order to preform experimental weapons research. Commonly uses a large war-hammer and liquid metal.

I don't know if I should join or not :unsuresweetie: I still have things to do and dragon age to finish :facehoof:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I almost died when I found out about inquisition so I can relate. But still do it

3078023 Well, I'm making a character, but since I didn't played The last of us, and the only thing that I know about this game is that the zombies are plant-zombies instead of zombies-zombies, is there something that I need to know :trixieshiftright:?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I may introduce new zombies later, but for now they can fly, run, teleport, and spread spores after death in a confined space.
That's all you really need to know since most of the lore will be introduced in game

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Alright I have a parlingo group set up for the first mission of this rp if you guys want to play a bit.
It's called zag: the beginning

3136397 *bang his head on his desk* I can't find the grouuuup :raritycry: I also don't understand how to use parlingo, guess I will need to have fun with this thing for the next hour :facehoof:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

in hind sight I probably should have hit create when I was making the group

3148265 That could have been a good idea :trollestia:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Yeah I'm going to try to find a more viable method of rping, but I am playing videor games (That happen to be rp's :trollestia:) so God knows when I'll get around to that

3149964 Oh, and what video games? Since I've finally finished Dragon Age, I have to wait for Inquisition and Pillars of Eternity :raritydespair:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Mainly the overlord series, but I'm throwing some farcry as well

3150320 It's been some time since I've played to overlord. I guess I could play to it again. It's so fun being evil :pinkiecrazy:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I want to give Parlingo when a go one of you galled zag: the begginning (yes i spelled it wrong, but I really don't feel like fixing it)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

wow that got butchered somehow
I want to give parlingo a go the group is called zag: the begginning

3197886 I just saw that today... Unfortunately due to some IRL stuff I don't have a lot of time on the internet for 2-3 month so... Sorry :unsuresweetie::fluttercry: I'll join it but I don't think I'll be able to do a lot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23