Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 391 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 391

2770910 Blue was silent for a moment. "....No." He looks away, lost in thought for a moment.

"A pity. I might have heard of it in my travels. Would have told me what region this was in." Finishes up his food and gets himself some tea. "Sounds like your past was at least as busy as mine. I still sometimes see the inside of that bird's mouth with that eye. I guess its sort of like phantom limb syndrome."

2770920 "I know the feeling, only good thing about rotten flesh is that nerve endings are the first to go. Seeing your insides being eaten by insects is one of those things that never quite leave you, just glad i couldn't feel a thing by that point."

"Maggot pack wound dressing?"

2770933 "I had a great gaping hole in my chest, more like an all you can eat maggot feast. Remember the doc saying I looked like deamon from tartarus, what with the flies coming out of my chest and all."

"It's a wonder they didn't think you a plague beast and have you killed in that case. I would imagine the smell of rot was also rather strong."

2770946 "Yeah, really lucky the locals didn't off me after that." Blue says with a shake of his head. "What about your eye though, gota be a story behind that."

"Cheating at a card game with a retired griffon commander isn't a good idea. Especially one who subscribes very much to the 'ponies is for eatin'' policy. He thought it would be more fun to eat me alive a bit at a time. Thankfully he found out my cards are enchanted for more than just telling me which ones are which when they sliced him to pieces thanks to a minor vacuum edge enchantment I put on them. Bright side, I took home all the bits on the table and a trophy griffon skull."

2770962 Blue breaks out into laughter. "Ha ha ha! Really? The look on his face must've been priceless."

"It was. Kind of hard to emulate though without a beak."

2770974 "I can imagine well enough." Blue grins.
(Jumping off now 4am on my end.)

(Alright, later Balancer.)

((So, give me the run down?))

Sebastian sighed, as he walked through the portal. "Be safe." He said, looking at the portal before he turned to leave the area quickly.

2775574 (Not much has happened really.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2775574 (There are mage hunters, but raging is the only one running around with one)

((I blame Youtube.))

((It's always Youtube's fault.))
((Sounds... Juicy.)

2775863 (Ha, so your switching characters?)

((Shhh... It's a secret. Just wait till a character finds Sebastian.))

(Me.)
"Well that is my meal down for the day. I'm going to go back and get some rest now I think. Talk to you later Blue." Star gets up and puts his food tray away before heading back to where he can rest. On his way he spots Sebastian. "Hello, who is this?"

2777954 (I'm on for a unknown duration)

((I'm on now.))
"Who I am is of no importance." Sebastian said sighing, shaking his head. "But, if you must know... It's Sebastian Michaelis." He chuckled, turning to leave again. "And I'm also very busy." (There is no relation to the... other Sebastian Michaelis.)

"Alright then. First magic thieves and now strangely named ponies. Next I'll find out I've got a dragon for a descendant." He chuckles to himself as he sets down his earlier path.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

(spike is part pony >.>)

(Spike? Who said? Hehehe, that was a ponified variation of "I'll be a monkey's uncle." so to speak.)

Sebastian sighed, half listening to Star Craving. He was about to leave when a cloaked stallion walked up to him. "Lord Sebastian." The stallion said, bowing to Sebastian. "So, have you located any of this... Dawn brigade?" Sebastian asked the stallion, half sighing. "Behind you." The stallion said, a soft chuckle escaping him. "According to the dossier we received from Heaven Star, your sister, This one is Star Craving." Sebastian smiled looking back at Star. "Ah, that makes things easier."

"Do be dooo... meh. I never did have a singing voice. Perhaps I should have that checked. I've noticed everyone can sing these days. Perhaps its part of the modern education?" He continues to talk to himself as he walks along.

2781744 (Call upon the sea ponies~:trollestia:)

((Sea ponies... Does everything have to relate to Sea ponies?))

Sebastian had finally caught up to Star. "Hello," He said sighing. "And I appologize about earlier, I was not aware that you were of the Dawn Brigade."He said, half smiling. "I believe you might be aware of my sister, Heaven? Well, I'll be taking her place as of today." He said smiling, looking away. "So, could you please direct me to whom ever is in charge."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2783560 Dim continues to trot towards the library, grimacing as he feels one of his stitches loosen. Great he thinks to himself before he forces the stitch backthrough.

"Hm... well I think Dim is the name of the guy we've been following around. As for where he is I'm unsure. I guess we could look around for him. Or that might be him over there." Star points toward Dim who is walking toward the Library.
(Of course it does. The sea ponies were awesome.)

2783560 (Still there?) Blue finishes his coffee and stands. Stretching his neck he looks around, seeing no sign of the mad enchanter he shrugs Must've left he thinks. Putting his book away Blue walks outside, heading to the barracks.

((Sorry, yeah... YouTube...))

Sebastian sighed, looking over to where Star pointed. "Thank you." He said nodding at him. "I do appreciate your cooperation." He chuckled as he turned to head to the library as well, the cloaked pony not far behind him.

(Whoops, I kinda rolled with the convo being over once you left so some other people could have some interaction.)
"Bed time. To sleep perchance to dream." He returns to his original task.

2784877 (Sorry writing for contest.) As he walks over to the Barracks Blue spots a tall stallion walking with an authoritative swagger that screamed confidence and power. Huh He thinks, seeing the cloaked pony behind him trying to stay out of view, the heavy cloth blocking any distinguishing features. Wonder who they are. Blue wonders, stooping in the yard he tracks them as the walk. Best if i keep an eye on them, never trusted a pony who keeps their head covered in friendly territory. Looking around he shrugs and follows them, heading over to the library while doing his best to observe them from his peripheral vision.

2784366 (I find it annoying that it's almost always thanks to my luck that I'm on when something happens...)

2785945 (Annoying aye.)

2785945 (So what's the deal with raging and the new dude?)

2785957 (He is here to keep an eye on Raging, she is is suspected of letting an illegal magic user go in exchange of knowledge. However since they doesn't have any proof and she is a experienced soldier, they need to catch her with her hoof in the cookie jar. )

2785964 (The evil cookie jar:unsuresweetie:?)

2785966 (The really evil one, filled with the cookies of the dark side :pinkiecrazy: They are the best! They taste like thousands of souls, suffering for the eternityyyyyyyy!)

2785968 (And they always seem to be gone to soon, leaving you with a parched throat with no water to found.:pinkiecrazy:)

2785969 (Ah well... At least after that you can be a badass looking skeleton of fire and darkness :pinkiehappy: What? A ghost rider pony would be fun to play :derpytongue2:)

2785977 (Ha, true but horribly OP as fuck.)

2785979 (True, except when it rain. Ah well, just need an umbrella and the problem is solved :twilightsmile: Even if after all, with the magic Raging know, a fire skeletons might not be impossible :ajsmug:)

2785983 (Ha, looks like someone hasn't played skyrim.:ajsmug: Magic fire does not care for your rules.:rainbowdetermined2:)

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 391