Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 391 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 391

2705304 "Of course, in case you hadn't noticed the Crystal city isn't looking so good so we've been pulling out all the stops recently and my spell craft isn't the best so i can't say what spells were used." Blue replies as he meets the strangers eyes. "You got any thing specific you wanted to ask about, it would help me to know what your looking for."

2705308 (Yes, his jobs is to keep the mage under controls and make sure than none of them go rogue. But for a better description, you need to ask Pleaseworkforonce :unsuresweetie:)
"I see, so there isn't anything special that you can remember? A spell that was really taxing? Or any strange behavior?"

2705318 (Please tell me he has a bitching Witch hunters hat:rainbowkiss:.) Blue scratches his nose. "Nope, nothing recently aside from restoring Sargent Greenwall to the land of the living, she suffered some minor amnesia but the mages got that fixed up rather fast." What's this guy after...

2705322 (Only when he is hunting, he currently is in full armor. But I think when he hunt deviants, he use a crossbow and have a lighter armor. BTW I'm going to eat.)
"And how many time passed since she died when they performed the rituals?"

2705329 (Alright, might go get some foods myself.) "Not much under an hour, within the time limits I can tell you that." Blue glares back at the stallion.

Finding a small spot of one one enchantment on the largest piece of armor, Star sets to fixing it. "Dim is the one in charge of our group, right? I don't think I ever caught his name."

2705329 Turing back to Star. Blue nods. "That's right, he was with us when we took down the Basilisk."

"What are you supposed to be anyway, Mr. Questions? Why so interested in how anyone performed? You doing a review of what happened or something?" Star wasn't familiar with witch hunters since they didn't exist back in his time period.

2705354 2705347
Frost turned toward the other unicorn, inspecting him, surprised.
"I'm a magus venatori. Since you are a mage, I would have thought that you met one of us. As for the questions, it is not something that you need to worry about. Two last question, how many unicorns casted the spell, and what happened to them?"

"Meh, I busy myself with what matters. Ponies snooping around are usually beneath my notice unless they prove to be thieves." Here he grins for a moment. "You aren't looking to steal his spell book are you? I think that is rather rude of you if so. As to those questions, I wouldn't know as I was too busy tending to my own business in a library at the time."

2705354 "Most of the medical staff I think, the were had some magical exhaustion and passed out but that's about it, if there was any permanent damage i guess we'll never know, most were killed in the attack.."

2705370 Frost looked down, lost in his thought, before shaking his head. "Thank you for your time, do you know where I can find Dim? I want to ask him some questions."

2705369 Blue shakes his head. "Sorry, your best bet would be in the officers quarters."

"Seems there was only the one piece that needed a touch up, Blue. All the others look to be fine." Turning his attention away from the witch hunter as he had dismissed them as a concern at this point. "You can suit back up if you want. Admittedly it might be best to let your body breathe a bit during down time. Can't be good for your muscles to support armor while it isn't needed."

2705392 Frost looked at them for a few seconds before leaving.
I didn't get anything useful on either of them. The only thing that could help me is the Hand of God spell, and even that is not really a proof. Except if the unicorns didn't had enough magic to perform the spell. But with most of them dead, it will be hard to see if their magic was sufficient. Paperwork time I guess.

2705404 (Jumping off, have my RPG night tonight)

2705392 (I don't think you have a second Oc by any chance?)

(None set for this setting. However, if you want something interesting for your character to find I do have an idea. There is evidence that Star Craving was around in the ancient past namely in 'cursed' artifacts the mad enchanter created. That witch hunter might wonder about him if he catches his name and recalls any of those artifacts.)

2705501 (That could be fun. I might try to do it, but even if he want to know how it is possible that a mage don't know about the magus venatoris, is priority is to watch over Raging Fire and Dim.)

(Understood.)

After handing over to Blue his equipment, Star sets off toward the tower to do some research. "Snoops are never a good sign. I had thought magic thieves to be less of an issue in this day and age."

2705524 (Sorry, I had to leave for a while.)
After Frost had leaved her in the infirmary, Raging got up and tried to see if she was fully healed. After that, she decided to go to the mage tower to read some books until she could talk to Dim. When she approached the tower she saw that Frost was talking to two of her teammates before walking away.
That looks like trouble. I need to be careful now.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2705408 Dim and Green are still chatting because lets face it seen one castle seen them all

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2705524 You enter a large tower full of mages and magus venatoris

(Wow... I never suspected.)
Seeing no archives around the entry, Star sets off toward one of the mages completely ignoring the witch hunters' presence as if they are only so many ants. "Excuse me but where are your archives?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

(It's a mage tower what else is there to tell you:unsuresweetie:)
Glancing up the mage points towards the 2nd floor

"Danke." He chuckles as he turns and heads up the stairs to the archives so as to begin research. In particular he is looking for acid magic given the habit of the griffons to wear all that armor he believes it will come in handy.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2744271 He finds a rune spell that will spit acid when activated

"Copy time." Begins to copy the spell for his personal use. "Let's see what else they have here." He sets about looking for any runes of a more restorative nature. Whether they repair the body or an object doesn't much matter to him at the moment.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2744379 You fail
To find anything useful

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2744379 (All you
I'll watch these until then

)

(Whooops, sorry. I got into watching Epic Rap Battles of History. I hadn't realized they were that funny.)
".... I feel like I just experienced an rpg cliche. An old one at that. Oh well." He sets to looking for anything about time manipulation next followed shortly by anything about general illusion use.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2744570 You realize the library here is completely useless and you should leave

"Bleh, no decent research here at all. Oh well, one new spell isn't too bad." He steps out of the library and over toward another mage. "Excuse me but can you direct me to anywhere in this tower I could set up to enchant some things of mine?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2744607 Glaring at the pony the mage says "Buck off"

"Charming kiddo." He chuckles as he looks to find another mage. A small coin falls out of his pocket as he walks away.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

)

The unicorn throws a book about enchanting without a set place at the pony saying "Take the dang book if it means that much no need to drop trap coins!"

"Ah, good, you are a smart one after all." Takes the book and looks for somewhere to read. His magic retrieves his coin as he goes. Wouldn't do for just anyone to pick it up. (Hahahahaha, I can't help it. I accidentally dropped an alchemical grenade in an rp session just because a guard laughed at me when I reported an assault in the city.)

(Needless to say I wasn't allowed back into the city. Then again, with the two guards dead and a collapsed entrance I suppose that was expected.)

Finding himself somewhere to sit down he starts to read to see if it has anything useful to himself in it.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2744694 (A puff of green gas bursts out of the book knocking you out. You awaken tied to a wall with no horn and a bunch of stallions staring at you:trollestia:)
You learn nothing because you never needed a table to enchant stuff!

("I've been here before. Though if I recall, you all worked for me. Does this mean you escaped from the slavery I sold you into to that white mare with the pink hair?")

"Well I knew that. I was just wanting to find a quite place so I could work. I figured they would have a room for that given that it is a mage tower." Seems Star's madness is kicking in as he talks back to the narrator. He sets up on a likely table and pulls out his deck and begins enchanting a few cards with the acid.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2744747 (Wow it looked like you pulled something else out at first:pinkiesick:)
You enchant your cards:yay:
(Do you really need me narrating all this?)

(Nah that is alright. As for that matter is after 2 am here so its time I get some sleep. Later.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2706000 Finishing his food Dim heads towards the mage tower

2750807 Blue wanders around the castle looking for a quartermaster.

2706000 Failing to find a Quartermaster Blue retires to his bunks where he lies down and starts reading books from his collection. If anyone looks over they'll see he's reading advanced medical anatomy texts.
*Sounds of heavy coughing* *Notes on a Piano* The face of a gaunt, almost sickly thin Zebra looms out of the shadow. "To late tin pony."
*The piano picks up tempo*
*Feeling of soft sheets over bare skin* "I'm sorry Blue." *Sounds of heart monitors turning off*
*A jarring sound, the snapping of chords.*
Blue jolts awake, the medical book on his face falling to the floor. He places a shaky hoof over his face, breathing deeply before exhaling and picking the book up again from where he left off.

(I am for the moment.)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 391