Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 206 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 206

2687637 (C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687632 seeing the hell fire Dim quickly teleports green and blue out of the room
The resounding explosion shook the castle and knocked off a few things

2687642 As Blue reappears a spray of blood spurt from his helm as the stress of teleport hits him. "Urgh, fuck me."

2687642 2687645 When Raging reappeared, after blinking away when she heard Star, she collapsed on the floor, her fur burned. "I guess I shouldn't have stayed when I casted the blast."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687645 Green proceeds to smack him with the flat of her sword

2687647 The blow causes a light red mist to spray as Blue staggers, wobbling on his hooves. "Knock it off, last thing i need is to lose more blood." Blue grumbles.

Star has apparently been knocked somewhat silly and is just laying there trying to get a handle on everything.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687654 "Shouldnt have cussed" Green says as she walks away
Laughing Dim says "Yeah she has not changed a bit" although if you looked closely you would notice him hiding his vodka a lot better than usual.
Here let me heal you up real fast

2687659 "Be nice Dim." Blue says, not in the mood for manners as he struggles to keep all his organs in place.

2687656 Raging got up, groaning in pain, before walking slowly toward Star. "Need help? I don't have enough mana to heal you, but at least I can help you get up."

"Blue banana kumquat silver." It would seem that is a yes though as he also nods his head though that leads to his eyes spinning worse.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687656 "Blah BLah Blah, and HEALED" Dim lets out a yell laughing at blues face as the magic literally moved all his organs back in place and healed his skin

2687668 "Garh. Still stings like mother fucker." Blue says, not giving a damn if Greenwall heard him.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687672 This time Dim teleported Blue about 15 feet in the air and let him fall. Green nodded her appreciation at Dim

2687667 "I want a kumquat now..." she said before helping him. "You should have waited longer before throwing those things."

2687674 Felling himself fall Blue conjures up a light shield, breaking it to slow his momentum. "Very funny, we sure that thing is dead?" Blue says as he hefts his blade up again.

"Timing ... urgh... off due to blarg... you all blinking. Already in air by the time I noticed you all were on it." Finally getting a handle on things Star sighs in relief. "Any of the critter left? I could use its eyes for something if they are still even remotely intact. Failing that its venom could be useful."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687679 "Yeah" although I am so eating some of that meat when I get my hands on it dim mutters. Walking back inside Dim sends the scrolls to the civilians.
Go ahead and step onto the pad guys It'll be easier If I can teleport smaller groups at a time

"Roger." Steps on the pad after a few stumbling and wobbling steps as he gets his motor controls under better control.

2687683 "Alright sir." Blue says as he steps inside, marveling for a moment at the size of the beast with his eyes before steeping up onto the runes.

2687680 "I don't know, and actually I'm not sure if that if it's still alive I could even blink or cast throw a rock at it. Can we wait for a bit before looking if there is something salvageable ?" she said before sitting down and looking at her injuries.
2687683 "I suddenly want to kill you..." nonetheless she get up and followed Star.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687689 Green grabs Ragings shoulder and drags her onto the teleport pad
Dim concentrated for about a minute before you are all teleported about 12 feet above a frozen lake.

"Aye aye. I think one of us is a medic, he might need to take a look at that." Turning to the others. "Any of you a medic, I think Burning got burnt."

2687692 "That's it. Dim shall burn in the flame of Tartarus." she said before falling on the frozen lake.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687697 Conveniently Greenwall lands on top of Burning cushioning her fall. Brushing herself off green begins to trot off the Frozen lake

"Well if I wasn't awake before I am now." Star swims as well as he can toward shore. "If I get pneumonia I'm suing."

2687698 (What I have I done to you :fluttercry: )
When Raging felt Greenwall land on top of her, she cursed before passing out.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687703 (It's frozen)
2687704 Green yells out "Hay I would move before" and at that moment the rest of the citizens appeared and squished anyone who hadn't moved.

2687703 Grabbing Raging's body and throwing her across his back Blue trots over to where Greenwall and Star were. "Huh, nice of Dim to do that."

2687711 (Raging is KO, she used almost all her magic on the last blast, and the explosion almost burned her. Then she fall and was crushed by Greenwall. Currently I doubt that she will be able to do anything before being healed.)

2687703 (Off for the night, cya.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687703 ( Theres a castle to the south populated by ponies take the refugees there and that's our next intermission spot)
Also only 1200 of the crystal city ponies survived that attack. Kinda feel bad about that. Im out

Watches the appearance of more ponies and looks off into the distance.

(Later. I've got at least a chapter to write to a story this morning myself so I won't be on for much longer.)

2687751 (Okay G'night. And that's not a lot of survivors...)

((Well, I missed a lot...))
Heaven sighed as she continued slaying Griffons execution style, using Spatial. "I... need... somewhere safe..." She said, out of breath as she found a reprise from Griffons. "Where though..."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2689277 (Dim is still at the castle with the NPc dawn members and he's about to send out a message saying get the buck to the castle if you are a pony)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2687761 (Oh only like fifty thousand ponies died and countless more have been captured:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy: no biggy)

2691957 (And they will in no way be used as ingredients for the recipe of grand mama Griffin :rainbowlaugh:)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2689277 Dim and the research squad that was proctecting the civis decide to wait as long as they can before leaving. Hoping to give the people the highest chance they could they set up a perimeter around the main entrance to the castle. Sighing Dim puts down a scroll that shoots out a purple beam into the sky that says "ESCAPE AT CASTLE WE WILL HOLD OUT AS LONG AS WE CAN" Hoping people will come even though it looks like a classic trap Dim notches an arrow into a bow he had received and prepared to kill a lot of griffons.

"I hope Heaven catches up to us. Should some of us go and find her?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2696143 (You've already been teleported away, Dim doesn't remember heaven so he's just trying to save some more people before leaving and I'm giving heaven an easy way out)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2689277 (I'm time skipping ahead we can do like we did for Ebony earlier and come back to this)

((See my pm Pleasework.))

Heaven sighed once she saw Dim's announcement. "Then I need to get out of here." She mumbled, looking around for a quick way out. "And fast," She smiled as she pounced on a griffon that was approaching her, killing it. "Hey, brother..." She said turning to look at Sebastian. "Think you can cover me on that end?" She asked, as he nodded smiling softly. She then dashed into even more Griffons.

---

It was long after this that Sebastian arrived at the castle, a slight cut on two of his legs, one appearing to be rather deep. He arrived after most everyone had been evacuated. "How much longer are we staying here?" He asked, looking around for the person in charge. "We'll have to leave soon."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2766008 Stabbing a griffon as it flies over head Dim looks at the pony just arriving "Surprised you made it here by yourself, now that I think about it you do look familiar " Shaking his head as he impales another low flying griffon Dim continues " We are evacuating the soldiers as we speak, My fellow sergeant and I will be the last to leave to ensure we evacuate as many ponies as we can"

Sebastian nodded a soft smile on his face. "I see..." He sighed, looking out of of the windows. "You may go then." He said turning to look at Dim. "I will finish things up here, so that they can not follow. Or would you like to help in that regard?"

Comment posted by Pleaseworkforonce deleted Feb 4th, 2014
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2767801 Laughing Dim looks at the pony " You obviously don't know what we mean when we say the last to leave. However you seem to be able to hold your own." As Dim finishes that sentance a scroll pops up in front of Dim " Ahh you're in luck another caravan has just been spotted, they are taking casualties, but if I send any soldiers to assist them the griffons will overrun the portal, so ready to show us what you are made of?" Dim turns back to the battle at hand and begins to shoot arrows at the swarming griffons (I'd say there are about 350 griffons attacking the castle directly and we have like ten soldiers so yeah)

"Once they are clear," Sebastian chuckled ass the sigils etched onto his body began to glow. "All that has to be done, is collapsing the castle." He chuckled, looking over at Dim. "Are you sure you want to stay?" He asked, as he turned to attack a couple of the Griffons near him. "Or will you go, and lead the ponies into a brighter future?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2767938 Laughing Dim says "Who said I was staying until I die you underestimate how strong two seargents truly are." Shaking his head Dim says "after what looks like the last group leaves me and mister magic over there will hold out for twenty minutes to make sure we save everyone, then we are getting the buck out of dodge"

"And I, plan on making it so that no pony, or Griffon can follow." He repeated, a soft smile on his face. "Do you understand that? I will be the last through the portal."

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 206