Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 227 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 227
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

With Dim and Greenwall unresponsive everyone is left knowing nothing about the situation outside of the crystal empire. With nothing else to do our young heroes explore the city.
Places of interest
Hospital- current location of Dim and Greenwall
Armory- weapons available for purchase
Train depot- Recent troop arrivals can be found here
Market place- lots of ponies there
Library- Several (NPC) low ranking members of the Dawn Brigade are there researching something

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Cafe- Sells food and coffee there

((Do we RP here?))

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2654984 (Yeah this is just like the train intermission, but instead of carts it's a city)

((That's what I thought.))

Heaven sighed, as she looked around the City. She herself was slightly hungry from using Spatial a few times in a row during the battle. "I wonder where I can get some food." She sighed, shaking her head.

Star arrives in town toting a pile of threads behind him. "I'm going to have to get this cleaned of blood and then spend an inordinate amount of time reweaving it back into clothing."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2655009 Btw other than moderating npc interaction I will not be participating (Like if you try to buy a weapon respond to me or if you are asking an npc a cannon question ask me)

((That's fine.))

Heaven chuckled as she heard Star. "Need any help?" She asked him, her clothes in slightly better condition, ergo it had a couple of holes in it, and her cloak had a rip in it. "I actually know... a bit, about sewing."

2655421 Tired and hungry Blue heads over to the cafe to find some food.

((I'm actually going to see if I can get some sleep. See you in maybe 8 - 12 hours.))

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2655552( I am, but both my characters are out cold)

2655561 (....Oh yeah...)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2655564 ( >.> yeah that was a bit of an oversight when I decided to use that spell, but Greenwall will wake up in 1 day game time)

2655568 (Lets do the time warp again!)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2655574 (That only works when I have a storyline set up, the intermissions are pretty much freestlye)

Comment posted by Pleaseworkforonce deleted Jan 21st, 2014
Comment posted by Balancer deleted Jan 21st, 2014
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2655635 (yeah I don't have that much money laying around. Anyways I probably won't put her in the banner since she's a secondary, but all the primaries on the other hand anyways we've side tracked this thread pretty badly so I'm doing an exodus of this conversation)

"I could use it yes. Thanks for the offer." He nods to Heaven and walks over to her.

((I'm on, though I don't know for how long. Plane to catch to the States...))

Heaven chuckled, as she took of her cloak and looked at it. "I should probably get this fixed too..." She mumbled, looking at it's underside. "Though, I doubt that anyone would know about these..." She said, poking one of the many symbols found on the cloak.

2657690 (I'm on but I have no idea of where is my character, probably with the rest of the medics.)

"Hm... I might be able to help with that. Let me get a good look. I'm pretty handy with obscure magical symbols. First I suppose we need to find some supplies to work on them though." (Depending on how old your sigils, I believe it was, are he might very well know what they are.)

((As Pleaseworkforonce said, this is like the train.))
((And, yes it's Sigils, they are the oldest type of magic used by non-magical and magical races.))

"Well, that's good..." Heaven sighed, still slightly tired and hungry. "Say, you wouldn't happen to know where a place to eat would be? This is the longest I've had to stay here..." She chuckled.

"I think I remember seeing a cafe around here last time I passed through to look at the archives. Let's see if we can't find it and then eat and work on repairing our clothes, eh?" Star does look kind of silly given that he has a lot of pouches and items strapped to his person without his robes hiding them. "By the way, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Star Craving."

"Heaven Star." She responded, smiling softly. "Interesting name Mr Star Craving..." She chuckled, before looking around. "A cafe you say..."

2657892 2657775 (I should try to write something at least, just to be sure that I'm not too rusted.)
Raging woke up in an infirmary bed with a headache that could mean only two thing, one she had headbutted a dragon, or two she had a magical exhaustion. She saw a few medics taking care of the wounded, a lot of them, not that she particularly cared. One of them noticed that she was awoke and informed her that she had used too much magic to help performing an Hand of God, and that she should eat before collapsing again. She got up, thanked him, and proceed to search for a nice place to eat. And find Dim.

"Yep. Let's see, I think it was just over here." He leads Heaven toward the cafe a few blocks over. "I hope they still have some of that corn. It has an interesting taste compared to normal corn."

((Replies will be a bit slow... Be playing RO.))
"And about our clothes?" She asked, hoping to get her cloak repaired soon. "What about them?"

"Heh, don't worry. I'm sure I've got a needle on me and I'll have a look over those sigils of yours and see if I can't help repair any of them. Though cleaning them.... hm... well I know a spell for that but I'll have to eat right afterwards. I kinda burned through a lot of my reserves out there."

Heaven nodded, still smiling. "Thank you." She sighed, looking around. "Those are very useful to my job..."

"I would imagine so. I know I rather count on my enchantments to get mine done." Finding a seat at the cafe, Star sits down and places his order when a waiter shows up. "Alright, first let me clean these while you place your order and then we might as well eat before getting to work."

2658056 2658174 (Been a long time since I've played that game)
Raging looked around town, noting the important place, and how many soldiers were still able to fight. Either there was a lot of casualty, either we are less than I thought we would be. If they keep attacking us we won't be able to defend this town. At least I will be able to taste gryphon's meat.
Noticing a place to eat, she entered, looking at what they were baking.

Star notes Burning entering. "Hm.. I think I know that one. I believe they are from our unit."

((You played RO? What class were you before the switch to Steam? I was a Guillotine Cross. Going for that again.))

Heaven nodded, ordering roughly the same meal as Star. "That makes sense." She said, as she noticed another member of their group enter the cafe. (That is, if Raging entered the same place as them...)

Star works up some magic and casts the cleaning spell on his pile of threads and Heaven's outfit. Afterwards he kind of sags down toward the table. "Yep, that pretty much tapped me out. I'll need to eat before I can do much more than simple levitation."

2658360 2658332 (From what I remember I choose a merchant. Unfortunately I didn't go far into the game. It's been a loooong time since I've played it, so if I got time I should try it again.)
She looked around the cafe, she noticed two members of her group, talking to each other and thought that she could eat and know what happened while she was... asleep.

Heaven waved at Raging when she approached. "Nice to see you up." She chuckled, patting Star. "And that's fine... I just need somepony to repair the sigils though..." She sighed, looking at her cloak. "They always get messed up when ever magic is used on them..."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 227