Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 232 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 232

2924748 (Yeap, besides Dim took away his weapon what's Blue supposed to do? Beat him with the power of song:unsuresweetie:...actually a rock off would be way cooler...) Blue grunts as the magic hits his chest piece, the impact nearly winding him. However he held on, throwing a hoof into the gap in the medic's side armor. As they collide with the shield Blue rams his armored face into Dim's, exploiting the whiplash while as he adjusts his grip to start laying into him.
(Dim had best get out of their or he's going to wind up like that Japanese guy in the final fight scene of IP Man.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2924808 Dim smirks as he horn glows. His wounds are instantly healed and stares ahead at Blue just saying hit him.
(Oh please don't hit me oh kind sir, I'm so weak and feeble.
Also I just realized Dim could impale Blue at any moment, because my sword is just floating in the air right now not even moving)

2924836 (What are you gonna do? Stab me?-Famous last words:pinkiehappy:.) Blue doesn't take notice, striking up under Dim's chin, into his throat and with is other hoof, down into his solar plexus. He proceeds to rain blows onto Dim, picking up speed as he works the body beneath him like a baker works a lump of dough.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

The whole time Dim just stares ahead. Now the non-plant Dim teleports behind Blue his sword in a gap of armor poking Blue in the ribs. Smirking he pushes forward.
(What can I say Dim and Greenwall are related.
Also if you haven't figured it out yet if their horns keep glowing and they're not doing anything they probably teleported away and are controlling something else. Like Greenwall has illusion magic and Dim happens to have plants that are just like changlings, but with less brains.)

2924942 (I swear that family has a relation to Doctor Doom:derpytongue2:) Grunting as he feels the sword pierce him. Blue finishes the the plant clone with a blow to the neck, crushing it. Blinking away he stands, turning to face Dim ans he seals the would with his telekinetic field, noting to see the medics later he charges again.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2925022 (Well the dummies are literally dummies. People are just to stupid to realize they are attacking a tree. Now if we made clones of ourselves then they would be related to doctor doom). Dim shakes his head as the pony keeps charging. "Okay I'm getting bored, time to end this" With that said Dim teleports back a few yards and shoots a beam energy directly at Blues horn

2925046 (Sorry, eating a crayfish.) Blue ducks his head, the beam flying right over him. As it fades he jumps again, his hooves glowing with energy.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2925321 Sighing Dim realizes that this pony won't just go into a magic duel. Looking for any way to for it he sees Blues hoofs glowing. Perfect. Teleporting Blue backwards several yards Dim forces a magical connection through the magic channeling through his hooves. The beam starts at Blues hooves but it quickly moves to his horn.
(This is a fun way to kill ponies who have less magical energy:rainbowlaugh: Albeit it would never work in an actual battle because it leaves you completely exposed)

Comment posted by Pleaseworkforonce deleted Feb 23rd, 2014

2925429 (:applejackconfused:Dear god that's crazy.) Blue grunts as he realizes what Dim was trying to do, Cutting off his casting he focuses on his mental defense, ignoring the pain. Good, he's open Blue thinks as he charges Dim, rolling at odd angles to make it harder for Dim to maintain his connection.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2925482 Dim smiles as he cuts off his magic and summons a shield directly in front of blue

2925694 Feeling the magic cut off Blue grins, empowering himself as the shield get thrown up. As he collides with it he stops for a moment before his horn flares, propelling him through. (Brute force is his thang. He's like the mother fucking Kool aid man, no wall can stop him! Aside from you know...The WALL.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2925724 And dim teleports the swords in the area into a giant square of pointy death in front of Blue

2925740 Underneath his helm Blue makes a face (:rainbowhuh:), and puts his all into maintaining armor strength, barging into the wall of spikes, shattering the unfortunate rookie's weapons against his hide. Bursting out the other side he makes a leap at Dim.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2925803 Who swings his own sword at Blue
(I'm so going to add relic weapons to the game now that I think about it now to the other thread so you can watch your friends be ripped to shreads by the bloodmages)

2925809 (All righty.) Unable to correct mid leap Blue tanks the hit, the blade slicing through his torso, narrowly missing his spinal cord and heart. Blocking out the pain he collides with Dim, ramming his hooves into the unicorn's face.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2925939 Flying backwards from the force of the hit Dim feels a bone in his jaw crack. landing on his feet he notices his blade is still in Blue. "Well I could kill you, but think this will do" Chuckling Dim sends a bolt of electricity to incapacitate the pony

2925998 Blue gritts his teeth but stays standing, using his magic to pull out Dim's blade, holding his chest together with his telekinesis. Taking a deep breath to ensure he had everything where it needed to be while Dim gloats he launches himself at him again.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2926042 "Wow you're really going to kill yourself at this rate" Sick of being hit Dim just teleports out of the way leaving a shield in his place.

2926051 Blue scowls as he turns to find Dim again,this time just marching towards him. "Sir If you bothered to read my file you'd have seen that I never,ever give up. I've had me heart ripped from my chest, walked across a desert for three days begin eaten by insects and birds. I earned each and every single scar!." Stopping halfway to Dim Blue halts, waiting for him. "It's going to take far more than what your dishing out to kill me. So stop being a coward and fight me!"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

"Sorry it's against my contract to kill someone. Guess I'll just make your life hell for now" Smiling Dim covers the sky in his aura before he starts to lower the aura

2926098 Charging himself from the tip of his horn to his hooves in his aura Blue rockets forward like a bolt, streaking forwards like a blur, rapidly closing the distance, power crackling over his body. (Blue is by no means a weak caster, just not an advanced one.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2926133 " Alright this is starting to take over my own time" Summoning his sword Dim slices directly at Blue's front legs. . He begins to cast a spell as he swipes

2926141 Streaking forwards, Blue does a small jump, his hooves coming down onto the blade, pining it as he finishes closing the distance, barriling into Dim with the force of freight train. (Choo choo.:pinkiehappy:)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2926170 And Dim moves his head down as he is barreled into releasing the sedative into Blues system. "From the way you have been acting I'm assuming the amount suggest to kill a dragon would be risky so I doubled it:twilightsmile:"

2926209 Feeling the foreign spell effect his system, Blue grunts as his vision begins to swim. However as he struggles he slams his head down onto Dim, doing the most damage he can. As he feels his body begin to shut down Blue uses his telekinesis to stimulate the pain receptors in his wounds, causing his brain to react by flooding his system with adrenalin. Fuck, this is going screw with my liver He thinks as he feels his body go numb, redirecting his lymphatic system to filtering the chemicals from his blood stream.
(Given enough time Blue will eventually manually flush the foreign chemicals from his body, so sedation onyl works in huge does...like twice the amount to kill a dragon:twilightsmile:. And yes, he is doing that by telekinesis.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Dim shakes his head Padded helmets gotta swear by them Groaning at this ponies stubbornness Dim takes his sword and cuts the nerve bundle leading to a unicorns horn. (And Blue is going to be magicless for the next couple days:pinkiecrazy:)

2926264 Feeling his magic fade Blue begins to slip into unconsciousness, his telekinesis flickering out of existence. Blood gushing out of the gaps in his armor he draws his strength for a final blow, hammering his hoof into Dims face, his vision fading to black. (Damn, Blue just doesn't have a good track record does he?)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2926301 Dim moves his head to the side, but the hoof catches the side of his helmet. As he feels his helmet flies back he grumbles before he teleports the helmet to back to him. "Are you done yet? Because I have a lot more sedatives"

2926315 Blue collapses onto Dim, his armored head cracking against Dim's, Blue just gurgles.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2926325 Shaking his head Dim teleports Blue off of him. "Something tells me that pony got demoted. Oh well it's been a while since I actually fought someone who didn't get impaled the first time" Smiling Dim casts a healing spell closing the ponies wounds. After that he removes the scars on his stomach and inner legs." Guess I'll give him a consultation prize and remove the less noticeable ones. He takes a drink of his flask before he teleports Blue to the hospital

2926354 (Dim should notice one under his left leg that refuses to heal.)

2926354 (And oh boy yes, been demoted heaps.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2926367 (Meh Dim doesn't really care hes drank like five shots of everfree so he's wasted)

2926374 (Huzzah! Everyone get blitzed!)

2926374 Groaning Blue stirs from his dreamless slumber, starling the nurse who was leaning over him, adjusting his IV.
"Sorry." He grumbles, feeling a familiar throbbing pain at the base of his horn. "Urgghh." He groans, slumping back into the bed.
"It's fine, you just shocked me. The charts say you should till be under for the next three to four days." The nurse says, a blush in her checks as she finishes reapplying his tubes.

"How long has it been?" Blue asks, rubbing his forehead.

"Umm, half a days. We were going to hook you up on life support but the doctors noticed your body was coping just fine."

"Yep that sounds about right." Blue says, checking his body. Least he didn't take anything important. He thinks to himself. Didn't have to take my magic. "How long till I'm casting?"

"Uh normally we'd say anywhere from a couple of days to a week. The higher the complexity of the nerves the longer the wait, higher power though decreases the time it takes to heal. Increased latent power from the core seems to boost nerve connectivity. Yours seem to be bonding faster than the average...well that and..." The nurse looks away embarrassed

"And they're not very complex, it's okay you can say it."

"Yeah, the doctor here said they're some of the simplest he'd seen, also among the errr thickest."

Blue laughs. "Hehe, I suppose that's something to be proud of." He says, pulling himself up form the bed.

"I guess, so all that taken into account you should be casting as normal by tomorrow night at best, night after at worst. If you get any pain, flashing behind the eyes come and see us." The nurse grins as she shows him out.

"Will do." Blue gives a polite smile as he signs a release form and walks away.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

*Next Day*
Greenwall trots through the training grounds enjoying the day off (No training today:yay:)

2971228 As he wandered the grounds on his morning jog Blue was thankful for the day off, not being able to cast was a pain and while proficient in muzzle blade style, he would rather avoid it.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Greenwall keeps trotting around the grounds smelling the flowers

2971460 Blue maintains his pace as he approaches the training grounds, the large field seeming much bigger with out all the rookies and test dummies. A tune playing itself in his head as he whistles along, Blue smiles as he his runners high kicks in.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2971487 Smirking Greenwalls lashes out with her sword and slices the tops of the flowers off allowing the petals to fly into the sky (I'd say its rather warm for the empire at 60F)

2971540 As he jogs Blue watches as a petal floats down form the sky and softly land on the tip of his nose. Coming to a stop he looks down his snout at the little piece of plant matter, brushing it off he looks around. Seeing Greewnwall slice merrily at flower caps he grins. "Nice to see somepony keeping the plants at bay!" He shouts.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2971568 Smiling she waves back "Yeah I needed a way to kill the time and these flowers were giving me an urge to act like one of the princesses in kids stories"

2971589 "Not going to start summoning the local wildlife through song now are we?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2971598 "Nah we'd probably end up with an ursa major in town if I did that"

2971609 "Eh, they're not so bad. New a guy once who claimed to have killed one with nothing but a sling." Blue says with a shrug as eh walks over.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2971626 (Sorry was making some tea)
"And I knew a girl who claimed to be just as magical as Twilight' Smiling at the memory she keeps walking down the path

2971702 Following her Blue raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2971750 "yeah really." Greenwall begins to chuckle "I think some of the soldiers were about ready to kill the poor mare before she turned tail and fled, it was quite comedic actually"

2971763 "I can bet." Blue says as he slowly picks a cigarette out of it's case with his mouth before fumbling with a flip lighter for a second. Successfully lighting the smoke he tucks the items back into shirt pockets.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 232