Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 203 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 203

Wrapping up his meal he sets it aside and finishes up his notes. If one was to look they would see that he is making a note about the estimated strength of dragon bone and its probability of handling enchantments. "That was good." Talking a bit louder to the group in the room. "I'm one of the enchanters assigned to this group. If you all need anything done might want to arrange it now before we arrive. Enchanting on the field is easily avoided if we set stuff up ahead of time."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Dim receives a letter that he promptly burns after reading
Deciding it would be better to notify the recruits of what was expected of them he pulled out several pieces of thin parchment and lays them on top of each other and begins to write in a dark purple ink
We will be arriving at the crystal empire in a couple of hours. Once we have arrived you will each take a one month training course of your choice( advantages of being in a brigade is that you get a large amount of freedom). It is unlikely that you will be able to take more than one course before we are deployed, so choose wisely.

Sighing Dim ponders how many of these recruits will survive the next few years before sending the letters.

(Okay this is your first opportunity to learn a new skill. Upon the start of the next mission you will all be able to choose from a list of skills to learn before the combat begins.
I am also going to be writing a master spell and skill book and will need assistance)

((Ooh, nice. I can offer my services on making stuff up starting Tuesday. Tomorrow I expect to be very busy, sadly.))

((I am very good at think skills up. [Had to because of one of the games I played allowed you to 'craft' your own skills.]))

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 203