Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 203 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 203
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

(Let your characters get to know each other. This is to give people time to join this mission and make their character) (Everyone post where you are on the train and what your doing. Reply to their post to talk to them this will last until tomorrow night so start rping:twilightsmile: ) (anything not rping enclose in parentheses by the way)

Currently departing from canterlot is a group of soldiers the world will wish it has never seen. As a reprimand for insubordination Sergeant Brightly Dim has been assigned to train the Dawn Brigades (Think navy seals of the equestrian army, but also a bunch of misfits) latest batch of troops

Sergeant Dim sits still glaring out the window silently cursing the general that assigned him this job. Grumbling he looks back the new recruits files, most of them have just finished basic training and were recommended to the Dawn Brigade, but a few others are either war heroes or bloodthirsty criminals. Once again cursing that buckfaced general Dim pulled out his flask and took a long swig before promptly passing out
(You know this Show's main guild is a pretty good representation of the Dawn Brigade)

Blue Shift yawn as he enters the bar cart, cracking his neck he signals the Bar tender. "Whisky, dry."

Mixing his drink the Bar tender gives the solider a look over. "You okay sir? Looks like you haven't slept." Chuckling Blue Shift took his drink in his magic, pulling a carton of cigarettes. "Umm this is a smoke free area."

"Ah sorry." Putting the smokes away he walks away. "I'll take this out on the caboose then."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628119 Groaning Dim gets up and proceeds to go to the bar

2628156 As he opens the door to the caboose Blue hears the door on the other side of the room open, turning to look he see his CO enter. "Sir." He calls out.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628162 *Not even a shot in and I have to deal with these guys WONDERFUL* Dim thought bitterly
"Speak"

2628164 Holding up his carton of cigs Blue gestures at the door. "Smoke sir?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628170 *Or mabey they won't be so bad* Shrugging Dim joined the pony for a smoke

2628177 Leaning on the rail Blue looks out over the landscape as it slips by. "So if you don't mind me asking sir who's apple cart you turn over to end up here?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628186 ( :trixieshiftleft: my current face) I threw my CO out a window.

2628196 (Mine :unsuresweetie:) "Threw some noble brat down a flight of stairs."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628199 Meh I guess having to train recruits isn't the worst punishment...
Wait, You were sent here for throwing a nobles kid down stairs. I'm going have some nice words with sun butts general

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628199 (My computer is forcing a restart on me brb)

2628203 Shrugging his shoulders Blue takes another pull of his cigarette. "Well It's more because the asshole got his neck jammed in the banister on the way down. Fucker got what was coming though, so i'm not complaining."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628209 Throwing his cigarette of the train and goes back in the bar and throws a small bag of bits on the counter " I'll just take the bottle". Grabbing the bottle of Everfree (Think of Ever clear) he walks back outside and pours a glass

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628209 " Now the question is is how well can you hold your liquor" Dim said handing him the glass

2628227 Grinning Blue tilts his glass. "Just cause i'm a Unicorn don't take me for a light weight, more than a couple of rookies have lost that bet."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628233 "Heh we'll see about that" opting out of pouring a glass Dim takes a swig from the bottle draining it a good bit.
"Mabe that will keep me from killing any of these recruits" (And Dim has not changed at all BTW)

2628243 Pulling another cig from the carton Blue looks back over his shoulder. "Can't blame you if you do though, I'm sure i've seen some of them on the wrong side of a line up." Taking a deep swig of his glass Blue runs his tongue over his gums. "Ah, nothing better. Need any help with the mongrels don't hesitate to ask, they may have stripped me of my stripes but you can count on me sir."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628252 Having finished the bottle Dim goes back to his room muttering about a sobering spell

2628261 As he watches Dim leave from the corner of his vision Blue grins. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

(Online.)
Dark Flame watched as the ponies returned from their cigarette break, thankfully leaving the bar alone for now.
"Vodka. Neat." He said tersely to the pony behind the bar.

2628285 As he walks back inside Blue takes note of another pony at the bar. Taking a seat in the corner of the cab he pulls out a small notebook.

Day 1
The train ride has been uneventful so far, finally got to met the poor Sargent in charge of this group of fuck ups and slackers. Nice guy, makes me wonder about if all the things i heard about while with the guys back with the Heavy Response Teams (H.R.T) bought the 3rd were true. Still getting used to the new armor (miss my Lt stripes) but it'll do in a pinch, looking forward to getting to know the rest of my new team. Even if it is to know who to watch my back around.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

(I hope some of the other active members get on before I have to start training oh well I'll be working on my newest contest)

2628300 me too, be good to get back in the swing of things

(Yeah, more people would be good.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

(

makes me wonder about if all the things i heard about while with the guys back with the Heavy Response Teams (H.R.T) bought the 3rd were true.

I feel sorry for you character)

2628304 (Yeah, me too, poor guy gona end up doing mad science whether he likes it or not! Cause that's what they do in the 3rd apparently, ponies getting spliced with vampire bat DNA and shit.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628285 (Don't forget the mana bomb! we get to destroy an entire nation:yay:
Oh I should probably make a thread for the three brigades)

2628309 (For science! Basically the 3rd is seen (in his opinion) by everyone else as a combination of X:COM and Aparture.)

(Yeah, I was wandering what this 3rd brigade is)

2628312 (Yeah, I think a X:COM kinda thing seems to fit. What with Ultra smart Princess Twilight in charge.)

2628322 (Arcane Plasma Shotguns for everyone!!!!)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628308 A loud explosion comes from a nearby cart as Dim Incinerates a cart full of cacti and throws another bag of bits on the ground for damages

2628326 Looking up from his notebook Blue scowls and sets off to look for the cause of the disturbance.

Growling, Dark Flame downed the remainder of his glass, before slipping off to find what the disturbance was.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628329 deciding he didnt want to deal with anymore crap Dim teleports back to his cabin for a well deserved nap
(Teleportation FTW)

2628331 As he enters the next cab Blue spots the slagged wreckage of a cart, charred pieces of cacti scattered everywhere. "The buck." He mutters to himself as he pulls a cigarette from his carton with his magic.

2628331 (Teleportation hell yeah!)

Reaching the open door to a cabin, Dark Flame glanced inside, catching sight of a unicorn poking around.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

2628339 ( yeah thats another thing I'm sure the recruits will grow to hate)

(Teleportation is both the best and most annoying unicorn power.)

2628341 Glancing over his shoulder Blue looks over the door. "You know the floor creaks right?" He says, lighting his smoke.

"I do." Dark Flame nodded, standing in the door frame. "I wanted to see how long it took you to point it out."

2628350 Turning back to wreck he gestures with his hoof. "What do you think of this?"

"Remains of Cacti, bits. Doesn't make much sense." He said simply, casting his gaze around the room. "Anyone else here when you came?"

2628357 "Nope," Shrugging his shoulders as he walks past Dark heading back into the bar cab. "And not really my problem, want to get a drink? My shout."

"I could have another." Dark nodded, following the unicorn. "So who are you anyway?"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 203