Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

(Map of this equestria except gryphons are in the north)
Unicorns once were one of the most respectable races on Equestria whether it be in their diverse talents or the martial strength granted to a magical being. Unicorns were once as abundant as Earth ponies and pegasai, but then the inquisitions began. After witnessing the true destructive powers of magic the other races rallied against any unicorn alive. At first they unicorns arrested were in the military and charged with use of illegal magic and promptly executed. The inquisitors were tactful in hiding their true intentions less they begin a war they could not win. By time the unicorns and their associates realized what was happening it was to late. The unicorns were spread wide and had no military experience. Nonetheless many attempted to fight back, and died trying.
The single reason unicorns are not a bygone memory is Queen Elorah. Queen Elorah watched from the shadows as the unicorns were massacred and was seemingly contempt to simply watch and observe, but something inside her snapped. Her reasoning is still speculated whether it was an act of kindness, way to gain food, or even if the unicorns plight reminded her of the persecution of the changelings thousands of years before.
Gathering her hive she sent out droves of changelings assigned to assassinate and impersonate inquisitors in order to rescue the surviving unicorns. She plead with the other hives to assist in her noble cause, only 3 accepted, but that was enough to rescue nearly all of the survivors. The inquisition was caught off guard allowing the remaining 100,000 out of the10 million unicorns to be saved. Queen Elorah vowed to protect these ponies until they could protect themselves; however the unicorns could not survive in the sulphor rich badlands. The best solution she saw was to move the hive to whitetail woods.
Ever since that faithful day the unicorns and changelings have become brothers in arms brought together by persecution and superstition.

You have graduated from Queen Elorah's academy guaranteeing you a position in Glories Dawn, the elite squad trained to deal with the hives greatest threats namely, the Inquisition.
Unicorns accepted are trained in 1 of 5 specializations: Archery, assassination, knighthood, magic, or the art of the juggernaut
Changelings accepted are trained in 1 of 3 specializations: deception (advanced shape-shifting), magic, or the art of the juggernaut
Balancer and Ebonysdagger may have an elite character as an award for creating side RPs if either of you would like one pm me so I can make it match the story and still be your character

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

>.> that's the longest thing I have ever written in one go... kinda

Edit: I just realize I stated the Inquisition killed over 9.9 million unicorns... dang

Me thinks a changeling deception sniper style assassin is right up my alley :rainbowkiss:
Also thanks for the elite character will put him/her/it to good use, will post a sheet tomorrow

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I cant decide if I should be a reg character or not.:facehoof:

1705160 When I created my character, there was a little problem that I found, which is : Are Celestia, Luna and Twilight dead?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1730439 yes yes and I may make a subplot where we find her alive but for now shes dead

Name: Light Envy
Race: Unicorns
Class: Knight
Stats (If we are still using them and I remember correctly): I : 3 S : 3 A :1
Appearance: Argent coat, yellow and black spiky mane and tail, orange eye, always wear the medallion of the Broken Sun and the armor of a knight of the Glories Dawn.
Personality : Loyal, brave, devoted to her order and her queen.
Preferred armaments: A sword or a spear with a turret shield.
Preferred spells: Light and shield spells
Bio: Light Envy is the last born in one of the last family of noble unicorn, who managed to stay alive long enough to be rescued by the changelings, while they lived in Canterlot, during the disaster they were in Vanhoover for vacation. Her family is devoted to the Sun and Princess Celestia, but after they learned of her death, they decided, along with a few other unicorns to make the Order of the Broken Sun. Light Envy is the descendant of this legacy. She joined the Academy to fight for her Order and her Queen.
Those who dare defy the will of the Queen will suffer the wrath of the Order

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7