Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 116 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 116

1215082 "Unfortunately no, but I know someone who can sell you anything, if it exist, he have it. Or at least he know where to find it. I will present you to him one day."

"You know, that sounds somewhat ominous. So, Mr. Sweets, what you got for us?"
(You ever get the feeling that Star and Burning are like the slightly sarcastic comedic version of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern for this troop?)

1215182 (Never seen/read Hamlet, so I can't really tell.)

(Heh, more a reference to where they've popped up in other stories actually but glad to know others know their source point. Good play if you can find it performed by good actors or one that goes on forever if they are terrible. Personally I'm more a fan of a Midsummer Night's Dream or a Winter's Tale admittedly.)

1215359 (I don't really like Shakespeare, I blame the school for that. We worked so much on romeo and juliet that I can't see the book without wanting to run away.)

(Suddenly I want to see a disaster were Burning and Star find the mirror pool and the rest of the brigade have to deal with it. Would be hilarious.)

1215431 (Yes, even if I think an army of pyromaniac fanatic/looter/stealer/hitmare would cause a lot of trouble. At least Star won't do really "bad" things, right?...

All hope is lost)

(That depends on if his clones let Burning talk them into anything. Or they realize they, as an army, could raid Canterlot for the information Star is seeking. At which point we would probably see a rather speedy invasion.)

1215880 (The day where Canterlot was destroyed by an army of two mad pony, one wanting jewelry and beautiful dress, the other wanting to read book... :rainbowlaugh:That sounds awesome, especially the part where an army of Raging want to burn the royal library and Star want to protect it. I wonder what Celestia and Luna will do? :rainbowhuh:)

(Set out on lawn chairs with Discord eating popcorn and drinking fruity concoctions with tiny umbrellas in them while taking bets on which one will cause the most collateral damage.)

1216042 (It sounds like a great RP. We will conquer the world for shiny rock and dusty book!)

1216162>>1216042 (Sorry had to do uni/college stuff) Mr Sweet glares daggers at the receding form of Blue. With a huff he turns to the remaining members of the trio. "Good to see at least two of you live up the reputation my friend gave you. Oh well, you wouldn't happen to have any attachment to that arrogant prick would you?" Mr Sweet asks before waving a hoof in the air. "Not that it will matter." He grabs a note and writes an address down. "Here is the location of your first problem to solve."

1216042 Blue glares at the security guards as he makes his way back to the elevator expecting them to jump him. Once inside the relative safety of the elevator he lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Who does that asshole think he is?"

1216162>>1219631
(Heh, I seem to be in two places at once. I've done it before but not as a mere mage.)

1219627>>1215182 (Raging convinced Star to do the work with her.)

1219634 (It's your evil twins, it's always the evil twins.)

1219636>>1219631
(Yeah, she mentioned he could use the money to buy books. I have a lot of evil twins, two good clones, 8 children by 'blood', thousands of adopted children, and a family tree more odd than that found in mythology on my usual character so I can believe I have an evil twin.. how about we roll with an illusion created by his robes. Which is the illusion though will remain to be seen.)

1219638>>1219640:facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof: (And this children is why you don't skim read..give a moment)

1219640 (Not a bad idea... But when did he do that?)

1219640>>1219643 (fixed)

1219627 "And what is this problem that require our help? "

1219642>>1219643
(Hoof tap while listening to Mr. Sweets. I give my characters a lot of nervous habits in case I have to explain them activating something. Ah, that works.)

"Hm...well this should be interesting. I'm somewhat attached to Blue though I will admit. Now, if you want to beat up Dim however... I suggest you use cacti."

1219649>>1219650 Mr Sweet sits back down with a grin. "The address will lead you two to a bar I own, nice little place does great corn-chip salsa, lately though a group of street punks has started using it as target practice. Normally that wouldn't be an issue, punk throws some rock, my boys knock some heads, things go back to normal." The grin that was on his face falters and turns into a scowl. "How ever these aren't normal punks, they've been using fire bombs, rigging our...shipments to explode, all of it bad for business and the worst part is one of the local guards tried to take them down."
Mr Sweet leans forward. "We found his body strung up from a lamp post, obviously some of the other big shots are looking out for them."

"I see. That in particular is bad for business for pretty much everyone since dead guards add up to investigations. Any particulars about how these punks operated? Something weird about their fire bombs or time frame of their actions?"

1219665 "They usually come around dusk. And their fire bombs are definitely not your standard run of the mill gear, for starters they only burn up stock. Proof that someone is using them to sabotage my business." Mr Sweet collects up some papers.

1219661>>1219650 "Fire bombs? Interesting, I've always liked them, I wonder if they buy them, or make them. The fact that a local guard was killed prove that they can fight. It will be a pleasure to... resolve this problem for you, Mr Sweet. But do you know who would want to sabotage your business?"

1219673>>1219675
"So either a particular chemical or enchanted fire is in use. Interesting. Dusk you say? Burning, I think we should set out soon in that case. I want to see if we can't catch our little rapscallions in the act."

1219678>>1219673 "Yep, if we can catch one of them, we could find for who he works. And if he don't know, there is always a way to find the bad guy."

"Indeed. We could interrogate him with some old world persuasion. Failing that, heh, well I can enchant more than just objects."

1219675 "There is no way these shmucks are making those bombs, and before you charge off let me explain what i want you to do." Sorting through his papers Mr Sweet pulls out one he was looking for and slides it over, from what Raging and Star can see it's a Guard rap sheet of an orange pegasus. "This is Ember, the defacto leader of the group, she's most likely going to know whats going on." He leans back. "What i want is for you two to track them back to their hide out and find out who is behind this, I don't care if you have to break a few bones and hurt a few feelings. I want results. After that make them disappear, don't worry bought the Guards they wont look too deep if they know whats good for them."

1219698>>1219692 "That sounds like a good plan. And no restriction? If I wasn't in the guard, I would work for you." said Raging before turning toward Star. "I believe that you have good enchantments to make us sneaky, right?"

1219702 Mr Sweet tilts his head slightly. "Do some good work and I might have place for someone of your skills. Now quit lollygaging and scram."

1219698>>1219702
"Good. Sounds like we don't have to hold back too much then. Aye, that I do. Ever been invisible before?" He chuckles as he starts to leave the room.

1219713>>1219702 (up for a spot of railroading?)

1219713>>1219710 Raging leaved the room with the Star, taking the paper with her. "Yes, I was one time. I had to resolve a problem for my family, and I had to be sneaky, so I asked one of my friend to help me with this."

1219720>>1219721
(Sure, I enjoy having an excuse to sing about working on them.)
"Good, then you know to keep quite while under its effects. Let's swing by my room and I'll pick up a prepared little toy of mine that will help you become invisible. Naturally I already have that enchanted into my robes here so we just need to outfit you with something."

1219827>>1219720 (Sure)
"As long as it's not a saucy outfit, I'm okay with that. But I wonder who give them firebombs, it's either someone who have the money to buy them, or an alchemist who know his job."

1219720>>1219833
"Or both. I seem to remember a Chineighse crew whose leader posed as the owner of an apothecary back in the day." He directs them toward his room and when they arrive he unlocks the door and leads the way in. "No saucy outfits here. I wouldn't be able to explain why I had them. Its just a belt for you to wear."

1219827>>1219833 (alright one time skip coming up, also going to hop off after this and wont be on tomorrow night so catch you Sunday.) The dynamic duo find themselves outside a somewhat trendy Manehatten bar, the bar is empty despite it being peak hours the only inhabitants are a group of shady looking ponies in suites.

Are these the fire starting ne'err do wells?
Will our intrepid heros put a stop to their rampage of senseless destruction?
Or will they find themselves in hot water?

Stay tuned true believers!
Same batpony time!
Same pony channel!

1219849>>1219833
"Would you look at that, Burning, they are wearing entire musical numbers. I am not sure we're in the right part of town. Is this Broadway?" (Sorry, I can't resist. Its a suit or plural suits. Suites are rather lavish rooms in a hotel or musical arrangement.)

1219856>>1219849 "Maybe, now all we need to wait is the rain, so that they can sing a music about how it's great to sing while being soaked." she said sarcastically. (didn't know that.)

(Despite the spelling 'suites' is pronounced 'sweets' or very similarly. I think its French but am unsure of the etymology. This reminds me of the 'minuet' flub up I see a lot. I keep wondering how long that means a character is waiting on something since various minuets are of varying lengths.)

"Ready to go stealth or shall we just mosey on up?"

1219886 (Yep, it comes from French, even if it doesn't mean the same thing. I'm afk for some time too.)

1219946 "Let's sneak on them for the moment, we need information. And as much as I want to burn things, we have a job."

"Alright, just focus a small bit of your magic into the belt buckle and you should turn invisible. Then we just have to worry about being quiet." He directs some of his magic into one of the constellations depicted on his robes and begins to disappear. "Don't move too fast either or you might leave a blur effect." He starts to slowly sneak closer to listen in.

1221545>>1219849 Raging horn's glowed as she put magic into the belt. After she was invisible, she began to move slowly toward the group of pony.

1221545>>1219849 (I won't be on until Tuesday , sorry for that)

1226742>>1219849
(Alright, we all ready to pick up tomorrow?)

1256737>>1219849 (It's good for me)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 116