Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 117 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 117

Squaring off against the pony in front of him, Dark Flame leaped into action, scraping his hoof blades along the cultists side. Unfortunately the armour took most of the damage, and Dark Flame was hurled through the air, narrowly missing impaling himself on a Stalagmite

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066127(yeah non cannon missions are more of test how something works but just have fun with it now lets goo see how much of that earth pony is left, also no I wont pull something like that in actual missions due to any enchantments being mentioned in intermission)

1066129 Seeing a cultist fleeing along a back wall Blue spins and loads up a non lethal shock round as he fires, as the round impacts the pony in the shoulder it jerk wildly as electricity flows through it before collapsing unconscious. "Bag and tag it, sir."

Comment posted by Pleaseworkforonce deleted Jun 4th, 2013

1066137 (Well after taking an anti armour round to the leg he shouldn't have much of a.....leg to stand on:unsuresweetie:)

1066129>>1066127
"Blue, Sarge, you two okay over there. Did you see where that potion user went? I want to have a talk with him about being responsible before this is over with."

1066140 (keeping enchants to what i will use in game)

(Thats terrible. You should be ashamed. :pinkiecrazy:)

1066145 (it's not my fault he's on...uneven footing...oh wait, it is:rainbowlaugh:)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066142 I think our purple friend just found him actually

1066149 "The dragonling sir?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066151I sure as hell hope so I don't feel like fighting something that roars like that right now

(Oh god make it stop. :facehoof: :rainbowderp:)
Dark Flame got up just in time to see Spike smack the pony round the head. Getting to his feet, Dark Flame gestured the direction to spike, making sure to slit the cultists throats before running down the tunnel towards the exits.

"I see. Sorry about running ahead but I saw you guys keeping them busy so I figured I would help keep them away from the assassins if it came to that."

1066154 Blue loads up anther bolt while he binds and gags the unconscious cultist. "what now sir?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066161 as I always say more for me

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066163 Go check on the sleepy heads . Also>>1066161Private star why was this cactus needle inside our sleeping ninja

"Heh I think I've decided I like you at least, Sarge. I'm still deciding how I feel about the rest of you nuts." He walks over to the remains of some of the skeletons and begins to inspect them. "Hm.."

Dark Flame and Spike ran towards the mouth of the cave, seeing several dead bodies on the way, including some that looked like skeleton ponies. Eventually, the pair came into sight of other members of the Dawn Brigade.

"My guess is he tried to hit me on the head or got too close to my tail." He chuckles. "Before you get mad remember I'm a mage specializing in enchanting. I don't have armor or any real weapons so I have to have plans for what may happen ahead of time. Those are for situations in which I find myself captured."

1066165 Examining the sleeping bodies of Privates Raging and Lightning, Blue deduces that the pegasus had drank himself unconscious, [He made a note to bring him up for disciplinary hearings}| and that unicorn had simply over worked herself and passed out from shear excitment.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066174 (I'm sorry but your avatar keeps making me think your character is a girl I'll remember one day.:rainbowlaugh:)
Hmm oh well mission success

1066176 Have we killed the potions master sir?"

Dark Flame scowled at the group, but consented and walked over to them. "So, anything interesting happen with the noble members of our group?"

1066179 "Nothing we couldn't handle."

(Heh, yeah I'm lazy and it was a stock pic I had from another rp website. It's one of my side characters a spirit of knowledge that resides in an infinite library that manifests as a female dragonkin.)

Star snatches up some of the bones and places them inside his robes for use later while looking at the assassin and Spike. "Greetings sir Spike. Ready to go home?"

Comment posted by Balancer deleted Jun 4th, 2013
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066171>>1066174>>1066175 "Oh hay spike have a nice nap"
Spike looks at Dim with a look a transfers a feeling of "are you bucking kidding me"
" Oh yeah I am drunk again if you're wonder" Dim emphasized his point by finishing his flask
"and yes this could cause problems for someone who isnt a doctor"
Deciding to end the conversation Dim walked over to Private Lighting before removing a bottle of vodka and poked him a few times.

1066191 (end of the mission?)

"I'm going to guess our assassin and dragon friends here took care of him."

1066179 "Confirm the kill?"

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066178 I'll send in some regs to find his body later
1066189>>1066179 Dismissed soldiers
SpikeTwilight ordered me to take you to her

1066200 "Sir yes sir."

"Alright. I guess I need to start restocking. Any of you good at geology? I need to restock some specific minerals."

"Yes. Although Spike helped out." Dark Flame said begrudgingly.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066179 Oh before I forget heres your pay" Dim tosses a bag of bits at the assassin

Dark Flame simply nodded, catching the bits and proceeding to count them out.

1066217 "Expecting to be shortchanged." Blue says as he walks past the unconscious cultist on his back.

"I'd rather not risk it." he scowled. "Afraid to kill or something?" He asked, pointing to the cultist

1066240 "HQ wants one alive."

"Great. Don't expect me to guard him. I'm not used to this whole, keep people alive business." He scowled.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066249>>1066242 A letter appears before the two ponies
Princess Luna has requested that the prisoner be deilverd to her bedroom
Use the service entrance to the castle

1066249 "Didn't think you would be." Blue scowled back.

"So I'm guessing in the noble calling of the Knight you refrain from killing if possible." He snarled, locking eyes with Blue Shift

1066254>>1066249 "Looks like were including delivery colts to our resumes." Blue quips with a scowl on his face.

"Great. First I have to save something from being killed. Now I have to deliver it to a princess."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1066262 Another letter appears
Yes you are
and yes I am in the bush to your right
The drunken soldier pops up from the bush and waves before teleporting away

1066261 "No, in fact we make it our business to kill things. Things that would harm innocents, with out mercy or compassion, things that hunt those who can't fight back." Blue responds back, a snarl in his voice

"And if you were ordered to kill innocents by the Princess? What then Mr high and mighty?" Stopping dead and turning to face Blue

Comment posted by Balancer deleted Jun 4th, 2013
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 117