Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

This is the non story archive of our first mission. I am open to formatting changes.
Pleaseworkforonce: Dim
Sergeant Brightly Dim stares out at his squadron." Here's the deal Soldiers! Princess Twilight Sparkle's Chief adviser Spike has been taken hostage by the Cult of the Rising Sun. This cult is made up of necromancers and their minions. Currently the only necromancer that could give us trouble is attempting to apprehend an "unguarded" caravan that he believes is loaded with villagers hat escaped their last attack. However if he is spotted he is not to be engaged alone. He specializes in potions and played a direct hand in Spikes capture.

The battle plan is straight forward.

Private Lighting I need you to produce as powerful of a rain as you can from the area it will need to last an hour (The cloud is overcast for miles around) once combat commences get ready to zap someone

Private's Shift, Flame, and Craving are with me we will be creating a a racket over at the entrance but avoid dieing please and if everything goes according to plan the cultist will try to stop us

Assassins once we are engaged you are to slip in at different entrances and whomever locates spike needs to give him on of these." Dim hands each assassin a small flask filled with a dark purple substance)" Although he is just an adolescent dragon he will be able to escape these cultist with ease unless that potion master is there in which case I want you to make use of those knives unless you have not awakened spike"
Dim sits behind the brush waiting for the rain to begin." Private Rageing when it begins to rain I want you to initiate combat by taking out the right tower after that the rest of you charge"
EbonysDagger
"Noise eh? I can do that. I understand the big one isn't here but this might be difficult given that they have managed to capture a dragon of all things. By the way, what does the strong one look like? We really can't avoid him if we don't know what he looks like."
"Oh they poisoned him and the potion maser is the only earth pony in this area private" Dim states as if it was a minor detail.
Balancer
Unstrapping and loading a bolt into his heavy crossbow bow Blue Shift activates it's enchantments, the wood glowing blue as rune flair to life.
Dim looks towards the sky for the combat engineer, but he's nowhere to be found. Guess we're doing this without rain. Groaning he looks over at Blue "Find the feather head before you initiate combat."
Balancer
After several minutes of looking Blue come upon Lighting's body. "Ah sir, I think our engineer is passed out." Sniffing the comatose body of Private Lighting, Blue detects the smell of vodka. Straightening up Blue takes aim, steadies, and fires. Watching his bolt soar away Blue turns to his CO. "Sir how bonned are we?"
Ignoring Blue, Dim yells "Off with their heads!" and with complete disregard to his own personal safety as well as the teams safety Dim charges down the hill at the confused necromancers. Annnd stops halfway to take a drink from a metal flask found in his armor before he resumes. A quick glance at the tower brings a smirk to his face as he watches the tower topple from Blue's bolt.

Uhg I'll finish this later

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1