Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Hey guys! Sorry I'm a day late! I forgot that the deadline for the preliminaries were yesterday.
Let's just announce the winners quickly, shall we?:ajsmug:

So far, I've read each and every single of the seven stories that were submitted. Out of all of them, I've only chosen three stories and their authors to ascend to the Semi-Finals.

They are:

MechaLump with his story: Movie Night

Dr Science with his story: The Fridge

and finally, warmen111 with his story: In search for "it"

Congratulations you three. You've all ascended to the Semi-Finals.:twilightsmile:
To the rest of you, you each deserve a pat on the back for the effort you've all put in. Unfortunately, I can only pick three to continue in the contest.

Now to the Prelim Winners, I shall now explain to you the rules of the Semi-Finals.

Semi-Final Rules:
~ Submit the stories to the Chaotic's Pre-Summer Writing Contest: Semi-Finals folder.
~ Don't use the same characters that you've done for the prelim stories you've submitted before.:trollestia:
~ Stories must be under 5,000 words. Any more and your submission will be disqualified, thus forcing you to submit another story if you want to continue.
~ The due date for the Semi-Finals is actually when all three of you have submitted your stories, so please take your time with this as much as possible.

Story Content Requirements:
Your stories must include the following requirements.
~ Only three main characters of your choice that are not the same as you've used before. No more, no less. They must be canon characters. No OCs. (You can use other characters in the story, but they can't have a strong role in it.)
~ The plot must revolve around playing video games.

Good luck you three.:trollestia:

Can I update my story and take off the part about it being for the contest? :twilightsmile:

Yay! I've actually gotten into the semi-finals :pinkiehappy:.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

I don't understand what you're implying.
You're thinking about updating the story just because?:unsuresweetie:

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Good luck.:trollestia:
Only two can continue to the Finals.

Yeah, I was trying to get it done quickly for the contest. (I wouldn't be allowed to submit it with the contest name on it.) But if I updated it, made it in a new story, and submitted it, could I take the contest thing off? :applecry:

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Sure. As long as you're not using it for the Semi-Finals (because it would be kinda pointless), you can do whatever you want with your story.:unsuresweetie:

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

The plot requirement says that it must revolve around video games, yes? If you could make up an imaginary video game, then yes.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

I've waited a long time. Still am I guess.

Oh. Any new contests?

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Well I guess I'll host another one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15